Author Topic: MATT FERRIGNO AND ANDY FERRIGNO  (Read 31263 times)

andyferrigno

• Getbig I
MATT FERRIGNO AND ANDY FERRIGNO
« on: May 06, 2008, 09:23:09 AM »
I WANT TO FIRST SAY REST IN PEACE TO MY FATHER MATT FERRIGNO. THE SECOND ISSUE I WANT TO ADDRESS IS THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN LIVING OFF MY BROTHER NAME FOR YEARS, THIS IS A COMPLETE LIE. ME AND MY DAD MATT ATARTED IN THE FITNESS BUSINESS IN 1978 WITH A SMALL STORE IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK. AS YOU ALL KNOW MATT WAS ALSO IN PUMPING IRON AND HAD A MAJOR ROLE IN THE MOVIE. OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT TWENTY YEARS WE CREATED A FITNESS BUSINESS THAT WAS BASED ON CUSTOMER TRUST AND THE GREAT PRODUCTS THAT ME AND MY DAD DESIGNED. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT LOU IS MY BROTHER AND PEOPLE IDENTIFY HIM WITH US BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME. LOU HOWEVER NEVER DID A THINK TO HELP ME OR MY DAD WITH ANY OF OUR VENTURES. IF ANYONE HAS PURCHASED ANY PRODUCTS OFF OF ME AND MY DAD THEY WOULD TELL YOU YES WE ACKNOWLEDGED LOU AS MY BROTHER AND MATT SON BUT THATS AS FAR AS IT WENT. WE PRODUCED GREAT PRODUCT AT A SUPER PRICE, WE MANUFACTURED CUTTING EDGE PRODUCTS AND MADE THEM AFFORDABLE TO THE GENERL PUBLIC. NEVER WAS LOU,S NAME OR LIKENESS ASSOCIATED WITH MYSELF OR MY DAD. TO THIS DAY I MUST SAY I AM ASHAMED OF MY GREEDY BROTHER AND HIS SELFISH WAYS, BUT I ASSURED YOU THAT THIS TRAIT WAS NOT PASSED ON TO ME. I HAVE BEEN IN THE FITNESS BUSINESS FOR 30 YEARS AND SELL PRODUCTS BASED ON QUALITY AND SOUND HONEST BUSINESS PRACTICES. I AM NOT LIVING OFF A SHOW THAT WAS AIRED 25 YEARS AGO AND MY ROLE WAS TO GROWL ON QUE. PLEASE IN THE FUTURE DO NOT DISRESPECT ME OR MY DAD BY BELIEVING THAT LOU THE LOSER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY SUCCESS.
                                                                                                  THANKS ANDY F.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: MATT FERRIGNO AND ANDY FERRIGNO
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 09:24:13 AM »
all caps jealous because nobody would pay $20 for a pic of you meltdown
Z

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
What kind of products do you produce?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 09:26:00 AM »
Great post.  Lou is scum

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 09:26:15 AM »
Thanks for clarifying we were all so concerned over this.  I could barely sleep at night wondering were Matt and Andy living off Lou.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 09:26:28 AM »
Good luck andy...lou seems like a tool but I don't know him I just know what I read....

your dad seemed like a funny guy in the movie....
nasser=piece of shit

affy

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »
so any word on whether or not Lou boinked Leah Remini?

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »
Has there been some new development in the family feud to bring this post out?  The original Ferrigno Fitness thread came out in 2006, I believe.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 09:31:36 AM »
I WANT TO FIRST SAY REST IN PEACE TO MY FATHER MATT FERRIGNO. THE SECOND ISSUE I WANT TO ADDRESS IS THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN LIVING OFF MY BROTHER NAME FOR YEARS, THIS IS A COMPLETE LIE. ME AND MY DAD MATT ATARTED IN THE FITNESS BUSINESS IN 1978 WITH A SMALL STORE IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK. AS YOU ALL KNOW MATT WAS ALSO IN PUMPING IRON AND HAD A MAJOR ROLE IN THE MOVIE. OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT TWENTY YEARS WE CREATED A FITNESS BUSINESS THAT WAS BASED ON CUSTOMER TRUST AND THE GREAT PRODUCTS THAT ME AND MY DAD DESIGNED. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT LOU IS MY BROTHER AND PEOPLE IDENTIFY HIM WITH US BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME. LOU HOWEVER NEVER DID A THINK TO HELP ME OR MY DAD WITH ANY OF OUR VENTURES. IF ANYONE HAS PURCHASED ANY PRODUCTS OFF OF ME AND MY DAD THEY WOULD TELL YOU YES WE ACKNOWLEDGED LOU AS MY BROTHER AND MATT SON BUT THATS AS FAR AS IT WENT. WE PRODUCED GREAT PRODUCT AT A SUPER PRICE, WE MANUFACTURED CUTTING EDGE PRODUCTS AND MADE THEM AFFORDABLE TO THE GENERL PUBLIC. NEVER WAS LOU,S NAME OR LIKENESS ASSOCIATED WITH MYSELF OR MY DAD. TO THIS DAY I MUST SAY I AM ASHAMED OF MY GREEDY BROTHER AND HIS SELFISH WAYS, BUT I ASSURED YOU THAT THIS TRAIT WAS NOT PASSED ON TO ME. I HAVE BEEN IN THE FITNESS BUSINESS FOR 30 YEARS AND SELL PRODUCTS BASED ON QUALITY AND SOUND HONEST BUSINESS PRACTICES. I AM NOT LIVING OFF A SHOW THAT WAS AIRED 25 YEARS AGO AND MY ROLE WAS TO GROWL ON QUE. PLEASE IN THE FUTURE DO NOT DISRESPECT ME OR MY DAD BY BELIEVING THAT LOU THE LOSER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY SUCCESS.
                                                                                                  THANKS ANDY F.

Yet the walls in your fitness store were painted HULK GREEN??? 

I sighted with you first when I heard about the suit until I looked into things.  Your business certainly appears to be cashing in Lou Ferrigno's success as the Hulk in my opinion but that's up to the courts to decide. 

I would suggest afterwards to take out the Ferrigno name in your business and re-paint your walls.  If you're not living on Lou's success, then I'm sure it won't make a difference will it????

AND PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!!!!  Very immature
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 09:33:19 AM »
Do your employees have to paint themselves green as a part of their work uniform?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 09:33:25 AM »
Ive actually seen lou "duck" at expos if someone tried to get a cellphone pic......Hate him, now.

Good for you Andy!!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 09:36:12 AM »

I sighted with you first when I heard about the suit until I looked into things.  Your business certainly appears to be cashing in Lou Ferrigno's success as the Hulk in my opinion but that's up to the courts to decide. 

I would suggest afterwards to take out the Ferrigno name in your business and re-paint your walls.  If you're not living on Lou's success, then I'm sure it won't make a difference will it????

Hey ass clown Vince-his name is Ferrigno, you gyno challenegd moron, he can use HIS name anyway he wants-Lou does not have a copyright on the name.

Now STFU you ass loving, homo loving dork.  ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 09:40:00 AM »
Do you owe Lou 60 bucks for typing your last name three times?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 09:41:36 AM »
You mentioned Lou's name....you owe him $20

Purge_WTF

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 09:42:45 AM »
  It's sad to see so many of you actually believing that that's Andy.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 09:42:55 AM »
Do you owe Lou 60 bucks for typing your last name three times?

That was 2006 rates.  Its much more now.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 09:44:57 AM »
The way to really clear the air is to divulge, on this board, your brother Lou's deepest, darkest secrets.  For example, what kind and amounts of drugs did you know lou to take?  Did any of the Weedahs touch your brother lou's pee pee?  DId he like it?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 09:47:01 AM »
Uh, Andy...  most people around here know Lou is a douchebag; you don't have to convince us.

You might, however, want to locate your "caps lock" key, try spell-check, and lay off the caffeine if you don't want to tarnish your own image.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008, 09:49:22 AM »

hasnt Big Louey been cashing in on a character that he dont own since the day he stopped playing the character which has to be around late 80s early 90s

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 09:50:53 AM »
The way to really clear the air is to divulge, on this board, your brother Lou's deepest, darkest secrets.  For example, what kind and amounts of drugs did you know lou to take?  Did any of the Weedahs touch your brother lou's pee pee?  DId he like it?

Now that would be an OWNAGE of epic magnitude!!

Uh, Andy...  most people around here know Lou is a douchebag; you don't have to convince us.

You might, however, want to locate your "caps lock" key, try spell-check, and lay off the caffeine if you don't want to tarnish your own image.

Yes, anyone that types in all CAPS is instantly associated with Derek Anthony, and that is not a good thing> really.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 09:51:36 AM »
What kind of products do you produce?

Hulk dolls

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 09:54:44 AM »

Hey ass clown Vince-his name is Ferrigno, you gyno challenegd moron, he can use HIS name anyway he wants-Lou does not have a copyright on the name.

Now STFU you ass loving, homo loving dork.  ::)

So what if its Ferrigno??  There's a lot of people in the US that have their last name as Ferrigno and his last name isn't the argument.  Here's the problems I found:

1.  The store is painted green but most importantly HULK GREEN.

2.  Andy has allegedly used Lou's name to help sell equipment and make references to

3.  The wall displays show many Pumping Iron poster and memorbilia from what I understand.  Yea, Matt Ferrigno was in the movie but Andy's ass wasn't and obviously the movie was about Arnold competing against Lou Ferrigno 

4.  Andy apparantly cybersquatted on the domain name ferrignofitness.com knowing that his brother uses that for his corporate ventures.

Some people wonder what harm it is and the answer is that Lou Ferrigno's name could be seriously tarnished for no reason if Andy has an unhappy customer.  More than likely his office or business was problably affected by some bad transactions that Andy may have made. 

Lou did all the work to put the name Ferrigno on the map to begin with and Andy didn't do shit except being related to him.  His business from my prespective is based solely off of Lou's hard work with isn't fair. 

I'm not playing favorites neither because when I met Lou, he was a complete asshole to me.  But even assholes have rights too.

Andy, do the right thing and drop the suit.  You already lost the cybersquatting case, don't hurt yourself or your family any further.  Be a man and stand on your own two feet instead of your brother, Lou
A

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 09:55:53 AM »

Who cares if the walls were green.  Never heard of a hulk green though.  Were the walls green with muscles or something.  Were there Lous pics anywhere?
Most are all show no go!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »

So what if its Ferrigno??  There's a lot of people in the US that have their last name as Ferrigno and his last name isn't the argument.  Here's the problems I found:

1.  The store is painted green but most importantly HULK GREEN.

2.  Andy has allegedly used Lou's name to help sell equipment and make references to

3.  The wall displays show many Pumping Iron poster and memorbilia from what I understand.  Yea, Matt Ferrigno was in the movie but Andy's ass wasn't and obviously the movie was about Arnold competing against Lou Ferrigno 

4.  Andy apparantly cybersquatted on the domain name ferrignofitness.com knowing that his brother uses that for his corporate ventures.

Some people wonder what harm it is and the answer is that Lou Ferrigno's name could be seriously tarnished for no reason if Andy has an unhappy customer.  More than likely his office or business was problably affected by some bad transactions that Andy may have made. 

Lou did all the work to put the name Ferrigno on the map to begin with and Andy didn't do shit except being related to him.  His business from my prespective is based solely off of Lou's hard work with isn't fair. 

I'm not playing favorites neither because when I met Lou, he was a complete asshole to me.  But even assholes have rights too.

Andy, do the right thing and drop the suit.  You already lost the cybersquatting case, don't hurt yourself or your family any further.  Be a man and stand on your own two feet instead of your brother, Lou

I walked into Hope Depot & asked for "Hulk Green" paint.....

they laughed

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008, 09:58:08 AM »
Hey Andy....

Were you sitting at the table in the movie Pumping Iron when everyone was having dinner & your father was talking about winning the olympia & beating Arnold?