Author Topic: If Bob would have been Mr 0lympia Good or bad?  (Read 3602 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: If Bob would have been Mr 0lympia Good or bad?
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 11:46:12 PM »
Bodybuilding would not be any different.  #1 Bob is not Mr. Olympia and he is out in the public more than Mr. Olympia.  He is seen by the general public as much if not more than Mr Olympia.  What would be better is if Bob took over bodybuilding as a whole and got the Weiders and the other dipshits who are running BB now.  I know deep down Bob knows what to do to make everything better but his hands are tied.  Bob can't do shit to change anything until the guys who are in their now are gone.

C'on Onlyme...If the Homo's pull all there money out of bodybuilding and put it all in swimming or something, BBuilding would colaspe on itself...The roots of this silly Cult are with the homo's, and the last thing anyone wants to do is lose them...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2008, 12:37:42 AM »
in a nutshell... hate bob all you want ;D he would make a phantastic Mr olympia/

Too bad that this is BODYBUILDING contest not PERSONALITY contest...

Bob may have the best personality and charisma but sucks to be him that his body can't cash it the cheque written by his mouth
I am a mini beast

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 12:55:58 AM »
If Bob was Mr O then he simply wouldn't bother with spending lots of his time on websites. He is only doing it because he isn't... and never was... Mr O. If he was then he'd be as aloof as the rest of them and only doing the stuff that pays the most.

Not being unfair to the guy but he has had to pursue a different type of bodybuilding career becuase he didn't win a lot of prize money.

If his physique conquered all before it, the personality wouldn't play any part in his career. Mr Olympias are boring because they can afford to be.
O

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2008, 01:34:48 AM »
Bob is one of a handful of IFBB pros who is articulate, witty, intelligent and marketable...he would have been great for the sport.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2008, 06:26:32 AM »
What would be better is if Bob took over bodybuilding as a whole and got the Weiders and the other dipshits who are running BB now.  I know deep down Bob knows what to do to make everything better but his hands are tied.  Bob can't do shit to change anything until the guys who are in their now are gone.

Do you seriously envision an ass-kisser like him as a leader?  ::)   Bob's too much a "go along to get along" type of guy, and he's never had an original idea in his life  (except perhaps for him begging Manion to create a "show" he could "win" that one year.)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 06:33:53 AM »
Bob is one of a handful of IFBB pros who is articulate, witty, intelligent and marketable...he would have been great for the sport.
I like Bob, but we used to all think of him as an idiot here. I don't like the changing tide like this. Many years ago we all thought Arnold had a shitty physique here too.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2008, 09:09:34 AM »

Do you seriously envision an ass-kisser like him as a leader?  ::)   Bob's too much a "go along to get along" type of guy, and he's never had an original idea in his life  (except perhaps for him begging Manion to create a "show" he could "win" that one year.)

I know but I think Bob lowers himself to be a "puppet" for the IFBB and Manion because they have made his career.  He has a family and needs to feed them so he has to go along with everything they tell him to do.