Author Topic: Today's letter from Obama  (Read 4949 times)

The Coach

Re: Today's letter from Obama
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 06:03:03 PM »
McCain or Hillary will be Bush II.  Which candidate does that leave?

The one who wants to negotiate with terrorists who's country are training people to kill American troops in Iraq >:(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 06:16:07 PM »
McCain or Hillary will be Bush II.  Which candidate does that leave?

The one who hates white people, loves high taxes and big government, and has next to no knowledge in economics or foreign affairs?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 06:22:10 PM »
The one who wants to negotiate with terrorists who's country are training people to kill American troops in Iraq >:(
Dio you have any idea that the Iraq current gov has various malitias for each sector of it.
Al Queda and Terrorists make up only 2-3% of those fighting there! That is estimate from the Pentagon and DOD.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008, 06:23:10 PM »
today's letter from Sally... (link to Medford's smutty dreams...)
X

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 06:29:40 PM »
today's letter from Sally... (link to Medford's smutty dreams...)

aka nightmares for normal people. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 08:02:19 PM »
friends please avoid argue me about politics ,,gh15 is part of it,,black fella will never get the white vote in general election its as simple as that ,,
howerd i know a lot about hormones but i knwo as much about politics since million of dollars coming from me to the right person,,
to the other guy who talked about kids,,husaain obama is national security risk for america due to inexperience and very bad twisted kenedy ted and jimmy carter world view,,

gh15 is going to do something it never done on getbig and describe the future for you friends when it comes to the most problematc issues

russia is becoming the ussr again as in soviet union within next 5-10 years,,
the state of israel headed by benjamin natenyau has a plan to attack iran and destroy that country for generations to come ,,benjamin natenyahou is not yet priminister again but he will be and the problem is ehud barak their other big boss with tremendes military record has approved this plan,,
iraq is going into chaos and a bse for terrorist to attack america and get into america after sent from mexican border and canadian bordr within 3 years if not blocked

this is highly classified informastion that you are previleged to see here and no gh15 is not joking ,,gh15 rarely jokes in matters of securityand international affairs,,

if barak hussain obama had a chance to be next president a war world 3 will break and it will start in the middle east inaddition to the destruction of america from within due to money going to the black communities in very high % as in "fix and shut the problem type of bandit"

trust me friends when im tellin you that by november barak hussain obama will be wishing he never ran for president,,

i wish you had more people here who know politics as well as 240 and couple others,,i would go into more details,,but the point is barak hussain obama is a national security risk for the usa and the american people already know it but yet from understanding it compltely and yet from actually putting a bote for him to president ,,

when all said and done this will be a land slide for mccain simply due to the fact of the times we live in ,,,SEPT 11 SHOULD NEVER EVER BE FORGOTTEN THEY WANT TO DO IT EVERY SINGLE WEEK AND YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT,,by takign mccain a war hero a true brave war hero with a lot of experience when it comes to international and military affairs ...we garentee that the most important thing in our life will remain and it is freedom,,

i know you my american friends,,you thinking about your 4$ gallon and couple more economic problems that are getting worse due to bush domestic fauilures but rest assure.....you will pay a lot more attention when the first suicide bomber get in a mall and explode her or his self,,,this should never happen and will never happen in mccain administration ,,

barak hussain obama on the surface wont be chosen president simply because he is black,,
but in reality behind this will be a lot more ,,,the reason people will put mccain in the voting booth is because mccain = security and mccain is the exact opposite of bush when it comes to domestic issues,,this country does not need another bush AND BARAK HUSSAIN OBAMA IS ANOTHER BUSH SINCE BOTH HAD AND ONE OF THEM STILL HAVE NO EXPERIENCE AND ZERO INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE IN A TIME WHEN INTERNATION EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING YOU NEED INORDER TO BRING AMERICA BACK FROM THE SHITS

fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 08:08:12 PM »
meltdown.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2008, 08:08:37 PM »
Obama is not capable of running the greatest country on the planet.  I shutter to think the damage his inexperience could yield.

Because the 'experienced' people have done such a great job, right?

I can't believe how stupid so many Americans are.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2008, 08:16:55 PM »

I thought you were supporting McCain, Tre?  How did Obama get your name/addy?   Does he have some kinda master list of all black people?  ;D

LOL @ 'master list'!!!

Once Edwards - who I supported because he was Democrat and white - dropped out of the race, I switched all my efforts and contributions to Obama for the primaries

My 'anyone but Hillary' policy remains in effect, but in good conscience, as much as I'd love to 'help a brotha out', I do not see how I could possibly support Obama in November. 

The Coach

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 08:18:57 PM »
Dio you have any idea that the Iraq current gov has various malitias for each sector of it.
Al Queda and Terrorists make up only 2-3% of those fighting there! That is estimate from the Pentagon and DOD.

I was referring to Iran!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 08:19:19 PM »
there's no way gh15 is a pro let along nasser as nasser is black and not a racist anyway... ;D

soory to let you know gh15 but whoever wins the democratic nomination wins....

looks like it's obama and will be.

i hate it though he's just an empty suit and hillary a blowhard dumbass mccain's my choice but just callin it like i see it now and the people want change...there 2 dumb to realize change isn't possible with either mainstream party...

DUMBEST QUOTE EVER ON GETBIG!  i will come back and laugh at u when mccain wins by a landslide!
you are gay.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2008, 08:24:35 PM »
Well said. just like Reagan and his America first voice was needed to end the cold war in the 1980's, Obama's messgae of hope and international diplomacy are needed now.

Yeah but do you really think that message will be put into action?  I don't.  I wish it could be but his hands will be tied more often than not when it comes to policy.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2008, 08:34:18 PM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »
Is it my imagination, or has the quality of Democratic presidential nominees gotten worse each election cycle since the late 90's?

Seriously, it's a linear downward march, each one worse than the one before:

1996 - Bill Clinton

2000 - Al Gore

2004 - John Kerry

2008 - Barack Obama

JFK, Jr. was to have been the Savior this year, but as you all know, he died in a mysterious plane crash in 1999.  

Ron Brown died in a mysterious plane crash, too, but that's neither here nor there, I suppose.  

But think about it - what are the odds of a person knowing not one, but two people who were killed in mysterious plane crashes?  I'm just sayin'...

How's this for CT:

The Dems did not want to bring any handsome, white and very electable young man to the national stage for fear that Hillary would do them, too.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2008, 09:35:21 PM »
pretty sad the only reason he is ahead of clinton is because blacks are voting based on color.

The Coach

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2008, 09:44:04 PM »
One thing for sure............

.......is working ;D

The Coach

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2008, 09:50:55 PM »
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Here they were, folks, the Drive-By Media.  They were all happy last night.  Obama finally, finally won something of significance last night, first time since February 22nd, finally won something big, the North Carolina primary, and he won it in a landslide, possibly ending their coverage that there was a Democrat Uncivil War.  The Drive-Bys have wanted to get rid of this story line; they have wanted to get rid of this action line; they want Hillary out of this; they don't want to deal with Jeremiah Wright; they want it behind them.  They want to move on and do another action line, another story, and that is Obama's going to sweep to victory in November and save America.  And you, the soldiers of Operation Chaos, delivered Hillary Clinton a victory in Indiana to make this thing go on even more, with even more chaos than they could imagine.  You took away the celebration of the Democrat Party and the Drive-By Media.  Mission accomplished.  Well done.  Stand by.  Future orders to come.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2008, 10:02:04 PM »
pretty sad the only reason he is ahead of clinton is because blacks are voting based on color.

This is true.

Talk about sheep.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2008, 10:03:46 PM »
oh have no mistake friends,,
john sydny mccain is your next president,,have no doubt about it

That will be excellent. Then he can order fighter pilots to fly off carrier decks and drop napalm on sleeping children, just like he did. It will be really neat. One madman instructing other robots, to kill people who are not our enemy. I love it, maybe I'll sign up to fly one of those firebomb dropping jet planes. I ain't incinerated no kids lately.
a

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2008, 10:12:58 PM »
I think that gas prices should go up to at least $10 pr gallon. This will keep a lot of idiots off the road since the rich are more intellgent than the poor people  and can drive better. I also think that anyone with an IQ lower than 100 should be uthenized. I also think that anyone without insurance who requires any type of ongoing medical care should also be uthenized.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2008, 10:14:54 PM »
I think that gas prices should go up to at least $10 pr gallon. This will keep a lot of idiots off the road since the rich are more intellgent than the poor people  and can drive better. I also think that anyone with an IQ lower than 100 should be uthenized. I also think that anyone without insurance who requires any type of ongoing medical care should also be uthenized.

I think people who can't spell "euthanized" should be euthanized first.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »
I think people who can't spell "euthanized" should be euthanized first.  ;D

I agree.  ;D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2008, 10:20:50 PM »
They should move this thread down to the Politics board so the rest of the cowardly libs can circle-jerk over it til the cows come home.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2008, 11:38:52 PM »

You don't think it has anything to do with the fact that she's a lying bitch who will put on any hat necessary for a vote? 

The reality is that Blacks are trying to save this country, while the Latinos and poor, bitter Whites are trying to keep the country down.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2008, 11:46:26 PM »
You think McCain is a liberal? Based on what actual legislative measure?

Mccain/Kennedy Immigration bill ;)

Also his liberal tax policies from 2000 thru 2007, when he abruptly changed.

Remember - Rush, Bush, Coulter, Hannity, Romney, and many other top repubs have all called him LIBERAL.
This isn't us talking - it's the heads of the repub party saying it for years.