Author Topic: Today's letter from Obama  (Read 4961 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Today's letter from Obama
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2008, 12:46:51 AM »

They're all liberals, because the #1 goal of every Washingtonian is to INCREASE THE SIZE AND SCOPE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2008, 12:51:16 AM »
I think when it comes to the well being of your children's futures, country's economy, war, etc. most will pick the best qualified candidate regardless of color. I don't think too many Republicans are willing to keep us in a war for God know how much longer and deal with the economic plummet that this admin has brought all over again. Obama has the Democratic White upper class vote strongly and the people suffereing now are the middle to low class are the ones suffering the most under Bush. I don't think too many people want suffer another 4 years because Barack is a Black man. You'd be a fool to....

You give people too much credit....

You do remember that people actually voted for Bush last time around right? That was after numerous fuck ups. Sad reality is this, race is a huge issue for a lot of people. Let's face it, that would eliminate Obama for some right there. And then of course, we have some very special people who still believe a woman's standing is still beneath that of a man's. Bye Hillary.

Apparently, there are even sillier people who support a certain party, despite the harm it causes our nation's economy and its citizens. Some of them will do so in "god's" name.

I used to think there was this thing called "common sense" in every human being. The older I get, the more I realize how wrong I was.

Personally, I think its silly to claim a certain "party". Doing so only limits your options. There's right, there's wrong. That where common sense comes in for me. Sadly, in this election, it may come down to the "lesser of two evils" for me.
HAHA, RON.....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2008, 01:46:10 AM »
do you really think americans will choose a black fella to be a president? a black fella with no experience what so ever when it comes to dealing world issues in such sensetive time ,,a black fella that is arrogent and afradid to put his hands in the dirt? a black fella that has ties to racist reveren and set in his church for 20 years? a black fella that doesnt have ties or connections to the state of isreal?,,a black fella that has A MUSLIM middle name past september 11 when every muslim/arab name is immidiatly getting checked in the airport 10 times before allowed on plane if allowed on plane? a black fella that is coming from the leftest wing of the democratic party? a black fella that is saying yo's and mention blacks first in every word and only then whites although he is half white?

do you really believe americans will put black president in office of president of the USA? do you really believe pennsilvenia and ohio and indiana and texas and  florida will ever vote for that black person? do you really believe that a black unexperienced with couple books behind him and being a senator for 2 years .....do you really think has a chance against a war hero that american admire? this aint no collin powel,,barak hussain obama is national risk for the core existance of the usa,,

ask yourself this....will you really feel secure walking around thinking my president name is BARAK HUSSAIN OBAMA AND I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIM OR HIS HISTORY ...,,the americans will never let it happen,,mccain will most likley win ny and california too,,its going to be land slide since mccain is a liberal in republican clothes that protray himself as independent and have history of independence

the next democratic president and also at older age will be al gore if he runs again

talk about a disconnect ::)

You still voting for the Tales from the Crypt guy?  The guy who will keep them wars coming but can't remember who is who or what is what or where he spoke yesterday... ::)  The guy who admits to not knowing anything about the economy at a time when the Economy is number one on our minds?  Yea, the haters are going to have to come out in force for us to honestly see a McCain win.  The pissed off people not wanting a third Bush presidency will be there in force ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2008, 02:09:18 AM »
talk about a disconnect ::)

You still voting for the Tales from the Crypt guy?  The guy who will keep them wars coming but can't remember who is who or what is what or where he spoke yesterday... ::)  The guy who admits to not knowing anything about the economy at a time when the Economy is number one on our minds?  Yea, the haters are going to have to come out in force for us to honestly see a McCain win.  The pissed off people not wanting a third Bush presidency will be there in force ;)

mccain is an independent with more tendencies to liberalizm ,,his only republican points of view is the belif in god and faith,,mccain is the exact opposite of bush the son,,

mccain can basically go to sleep from now on since he is the president of the usa starting yesterday,,i dont know even one single white in a key state such as ohio pensilvenia florida that will vote for hussain,,infact ill be very surprized if he win ny and california

his worst nightmare is that mccain is independent,,mexicans latinos all of the minorities,,jews,,all vote for mccain,,latinos know the moment mccain in office it is a legal status and getting out of the shadows unlike the empty promises of the liberals on the paper that dont do nothing like palosi and friends,,,and the jews will vote mccain becuase obama has bad history when it comes to jews and doesnt have enough time to suck to the jews...while mccain knows israel better than his own back yard due to his time as fighter pilot

the black fella has zero chance,,to be honest with you the demon had better chance altough i cant se neither win over 40% in general election against one of the most important people in american history

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2008, 02:14:05 AM »
Bill Clinton had one of the best 2nd terms of any president in terms of economics ( numbers don't lie).
If it were not for the Monica scandel it would have gone down as one the best ever, period.

Al Gore was not great on the campaign trail but his post VP life has been impressive.

John Kerry is a great man and the real deal. Sadly, he was not the right man for the time and the Bush team knew how to tap into the fears of middle America 2004 ( recent post 9/11)

The 2nd term of G W Bush may go down as the all time worst term of anu US president.

Obama may be one the best orators and charasmatic leaders since JFK.
A brilliant man and a great mind we need in charge of this nation.
The fact that Obama can beat Hillary for the nomination proves how strong he is.

this is not time for poets,, you already had an american president that ruined you from within such as bush the son ,,you already had american president that ruined you from the outside ..bill clinton (sept 11 is on his shoulders...the plans and everything to follow) inaddition to him fuckin interns in white house and putting to shame american females as in making them being though around the world as whores,,

those 2 presidents were ok in some aspects and very bad in others,,,every 20-30 years in american history there is one good president and mccain is the one this time
fallen angel

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2008, 04:25:12 AM »
DUMBEST QUOTE EVER ON GETBIG!  i will come back and laugh at u when mccain wins by a landslide!

I can't flame you cause I hope you are right!!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2008, 04:26:47 AM »

Riding the relative 'success' of his last movie, would Al Gore have been a viable candidate in '08 or was he advised by the Clintons not to seek the nomination?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2008, 04:28:33 AM »
mccain is an independent with more tendencies to liberalizm ,,his only republican points of view is the belif in god and faith,,mccain is the exact opposite of bush the son,,

mccain can basically go to sleep from now on since he is the president of the usa starting yesterday,,i dont know even one single white in a key state such as ohio pensilvenia florida that will vote for hussain,,infact ill be very surprized if he win ny and california

his worst nightmare is that mccain is independent,,mexicans latinos all of the minorities,,jews,,all vote for mccain,,latinos know the moment mccain in office it is a legal status and getting out of the shadows unlike the empty promises of the liberals on the paper that dont do nothing like palosi and friends,,,and the jews will vote mccain becuase obama has bad history when it comes to jews and doesnt have enough time to suck to the jews...while mccain knows israel better than his own back yard due to his time as fighter pilot

the black fella has zero chance,,to be honest with you the demon had better chance altough i cant se neither win over 40% in general election against one of the most important people in american history

funny the black fella is doing pretty well right now...

i share most people's beliefs about obama ...but i guess many don't..never thought a black man with a name like that would get sooo far even this far...good chance he will get the pres after he beats hilary decisively for the nom. a lot of young people and blacks and hispanics are voting for him and they outweigh we anlosaxan middle whit classs big time!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2008, 04:31:43 AM »
Riding the relative 'success' of his last movie, would Al Gore have been a viable candidate in '08 or was he advised by the Clintons not to seek the nomination?

he's a better choice in my mind than the 2 clowns that are duking it out now....

most democrats are tired of the BS and want closure ...hillary will never drop out until forced...
lots of dems are gonna be torn and not vote one or the other if the cand loses...don't count in them supp a repub though....

gonna be atight race either way to the end like the last 2 elections...hanging chads or no hanging chads.. ;D

there isn't very much difference betweenthe 2 parties they both want BIG government bigger bigger ad bigger..

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2008, 04:45:16 AM »
..never thought a black man with a name like that would get sooo far even this far...

I have to agree with you there.  Long ago, I argued that his name moreso than almost anything else would be the primary barrier to getting anyone to vote for him.

But have you noticed how few times we've heard the name 'Osama bin Laden' mentioned in the past year? 

a lot of ... hispanics are voting for him...

Too many Hispanics went with the Clintons, I'm afraid. 

there isn't very much difference betweenthe 2 parties they both want BIG government bigger bigger ad bigger..

100% correct. 

The only real difference is that, while the Democrats want a struggling middle class, the Republicans do not want a middle class at all. 

OneBigMan

« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2008, 05:05:39 AM »
What exactly is the middle class anyway?

I've been trying to figure that out since the 41st President named Bush was able to solve the Savings & Loan mess that was left for him to focus on after the Stock Market crashed before Bush succeeded the 40th President.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2008, 05:33:25 AM »
20-30 years in american history there is one good president and mccain is the one this time

quoted... LOL ;D