Author Topic: Today's letter from Obama  (Read 4960 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Today's letter from Obama
« on: May 07, 2008, 03:37:03 PM »

Tre --

We just won a decisive victory in North Carolina thanks to people like you.

Indiana remains too close to call. But what is clear is that we did much better than all the pundits predicted, despite Republicans changing parties to support Senator Clinton, believing she would be easier for Senator McCain to defeat.

Here's where we stand.

As of Tuesday morning, we needed just 273 delegates to clinch the nomination. When the votes are fully counted Wednesday morning, we will have gained more than a third of them in a single day.

We have a clear path to victory. But now is the time for each one of us to step up and do what we can to close out this primary.

Please make a donation of $25 right now:

https://donate.barackobama.com/results

Thank you for everything you're doing,

Barack

The Coach

Re: Today's letter from Obama
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 03:52:29 PM »
*CRICKETS*

Sincerely,

John McCain

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 04:00:47 PM »
Joe,

You said that Rev Wright is the "antichrist", in your exact words.

Are you saying that Rev Wright is worse than Hitler?

I mean, there can only be ONE absolute anti-Christ. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 04:03:15 PM »
Tre,

Did you donate your $25 to Obama?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 04:20:48 PM »
do you really think americans will choose a black fella to be a president? a black fella with no experience what so ever when it comes to dealing world issues in such sensetive time ,,a black fella that is arrogent and afradid to put his hands in the dirt? a black fella that has ties to racist reveren and set in his church for 20 years? a black fella that doesnt have ties or connections to the state of isreal?,,a black fella that has A MUSLIM middle name past september 11 when every muslim/arab name is immidiatly getting checked in the airport 10 times before allowed on plane if allowed on plane? a black fella that is coming from the leftest wing of the democratic party? a black fella that is saying yo's and mention blacks first in every word and only then whites although he is half white?

do you really believe americans will put black president in office of president of the USA? do you really believe pennsilvenia and ohio and indiana and texas and  florida will ever vote for that black person? do you really believe that a black unexperienced with couple books behind him and being a senator for 2 years .....do you really think has a chance against a war hero that american admire? this aint no collin powel,,barak hussain obama is national risk for the core existance of the usa,,

ask yourself this....will you really feel secure walking around thinking my president name is BARAK HUSSAIN OBAMA AND I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIM OR HIS HISTORY ...,,the americans will never let it happen,,mccain will most likley win ny and california too,,its going to be land slide since mccain is a liberal in republican clothes that protray himself as independent and have history of independence

the next democratic president and also at older age will be al gore if he runs again

fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 04:27:06 PM »
I think many white americans are uncomfortable with a black president, definitely.  As Chris mathews of hardnall said "Many people decided to vote against Obama in 1957".

However, when they have to make a choice - vote economy/healthcare, or vote economy - I think more may choose Obama.

It's tight out there.  I've had a lot of friends see business dorp off, or be laid off, in the last 3 months.  Anyone who lost their job and/or healthcare, or saw their business drop by 50%, is going to have a tough time choosing the man who said Bush's tax/economical plan is great.

I love mccain.  But his economic policy is more of the same, and I think a lot of people are realizing they're NOT better off financially today, than they were 8 years ago.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 04:43:08 PM »
do you really think americans will choose a black fella to be a president? a black fella with no experience what so ever when it comes to dealing world issues in such sensetive time ,,a black fella that is arrogent and afradid to put his hands in the dirt? a black fella that has ties to racist reveren and set in his church for 20 years? a black fella that doesnt have ties or connections to the state of isreal?,,a black fella that has A MUSLIM middle name past september 11 when every muslim/arab name is immidiatly getting checked in the airport 10 times before allowed on plane if allowed on plane? a black fella that is coming from the leftest wing of the democratic party? a black fella that is saying yo's and mention blacks first in every word and only then whites although he is half white?

do you really believe americans will put black president in office of president of the USA? do you really believe pennsilvenia and ohio and indiana and texas and  florida will ever vote for that black person? do you really believe that a black unexperienced with couple books behind him and being a senator for 2 years .....do you really think has a chance against a war hero that american admire? this aint no collin powel,,barak hussain obama is national risk for the core existance of the usa,,

ask yourself this....will you really feel secure walking around thinking my president name is BARAK HUSSAIN OBAMA AND I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIM OR HIS HISTORY ...,,the americans will never let it happen,,mccain will most likley win ny and california too,,its going to be land slide since mccain is a liberal in republican clothes that protray himself as independent and have history of independence

the next democratic president and also at older age will be al gore if he runs again

Well, anybody is better than the moron taking the helm now. With McCain I think it will be Bush Episode 3 but with an even shakier economic policy that will really benefit big corps. As for his name I don't think anyone cares but a select few make it a big deal. What about Dick Cheney?  :)  I just don't see McCain winning this one and one, he just doesn't have the trust of the Repuplican party the way that Barack has the Democrats. As many people sh*t on Bush I can't see them voting for a guy that is about the same in regards to agenda. One way or another history is going to be made this year.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 04:43:42 PM »
well obviously alot of white democrates are voting for him... hes beating out clinton, which i never thought would happen considering alot of blacks loved bill clinton.
real men= no rubbers

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 04:47:17 PM »
I think this is a good tool to help people narrow their decision by looking at the candidates side by side on their agendas.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/compare-candidates/index.html

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »
well obviously alot of white democrates are voting for him... hes beating out clinton, which i never thought would happen considering alot of blacks loved bill clinton.

I think Hilary would be better than Bill especially his 2nd term.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 04:53:10 PM »
I think this is a good tool to help people narrow their decision by looking at the candidates side by side on their agendas.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/compare-candidates/index.html

Thank you,

Obama it is.
S

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 05:01:05 PM »

no,,barak hussain obama is ONLY winnign against the demon due to black votes,,this is why such big margin of 14 % in north carolina,,

you do not win the presidency of the usa if you are black but most importantly since we talking generation nothingness lead by the obama girl/whore...you dont win the presidency when you cant win in a democratic elction most or all of the states as following: pennsilvenia ohio florida indiana ny california,,,it looks very bad for the fella and it will be bad for democratic party but they need to learn the lesson once and for all

think about it friends,,,,WILL WHITE EVER LET BLACK RULE OVER THEM IN THE STRONGEST POSITION IN THE WORLD? you tell me ...what white democratic or republican will agree to become secondary to a black society deeply hurt by the years of slavory and that society feels like it needs a revenge and compensation and put all of its dependency on barak hussain obama to take them from the bitter feeling they have twards whites and put them ahead of whites NOT equal,,

this is deep phylosophical debate that is far suprior to any discussion on getbig but gh15 can assure you THE WHITE AMERICAN WILL NEVER PUT A BLACK FELLA AS PRESIDENT SIMPLY OUT OF PRIDE,,for him to be president he will have to have majority of blacks in every state like he had in north carolina with out the whites going to vote,,

simply impossible

*the whites who will vote for him will be the younger generation nothigness MAINLY females that influenced tremendesly in the clinton years from the rap gang bang atmosphere thus want to be and are acting black,,this generation is always dissapointing in numbers of voters and even if they go to vote they are not enough to win against the massive MASSIVE white american evangelic and white color democrats regean republicans and independent,,

this will be election not based on race on the outside but chosen on race from the inside! people will lie ,,say whatever ,,,same lies you see when the average generation nothingness girl getting into her jeep and put the hip hop and rap when black is next to her in the car...its all on the surface the inside of majority of american is reagan like white,,

he has no chance
fallen angel

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 05:02:10 PM »
Obama is not capable of running the greatest country on the planet.  I shutter to think the damage his inexperience could yield. He's a great speaker...I'll give him that, but that's about it.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 05:03:02 PM »

do you really believe americans will put black president in office of president of the USA? do you really believe pennsilvenia and ohio and indiana and texas and  florida will ever vote for that black person? do you really believe that a black unexperienced with couple books behind him and being a senator for 2 years .....do you really think has a chance against a war hero that american admire? this aint no collin powel,,barak hussain obama is national risk for the core existance of the usa,,

Yes, I will vote for Barack Hossein Obama, and I'm whiter than you will ever be.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 05:03:11 PM »
no,,barak hussain obama is ONLY winnign against the demon due to black votes,,this is why such big margin of 14 % in north carolina,,

you do not win the presidency of the usa if you are black but most importantly since we talking generation nothingness lead by the obama girl/whore...you dont win the presidency when you cant win in a democratic elction most or all of the states as following: pennsilvenia ohio florida indiana ny california,,,it looks very bad for the fella and it will be bad for democratic party but they need to learn the lesson once and for all

think about it friends,,,,WILL WHITE EVER LET BLACK RULE OVER THEM IN THE STRONGEST POSITION IN THE WORLD? you tell me ...what white democratic or republican will agree to become secondary to a black society deeply hurt by the years of slavory and that society feels like it needs a revenge and compensation and put all of its dependency on barak hussain obama to take them from the bitter feeling they have twards whites and put them ahead of whites NOT equal,,

this is deep phylosophical debate that is far suprior to any discussion on getbig but gh15 can assure you THE WHITE AMERICAN WILL NEVER PUT A BLACK FELLA AS PRESIDENT SIMPLY OUT OF PRIDE,,for him to be president he will have to have majority of blacks in every state like he had in north carolina with out the whites going to vote,,

simply impossible

*the whites who will vote for him will be the younger generation nothigness MAINLY females that influenced tremendesly in the clinton years from the rap gang bang atmosphere thus want to be and are acting black,,this generation is always dissapointing in numbers of voters and even if they go to vote they are not enough to win against the massive MASSIVE white american evangelic and white color democrats regean republicans and independent,,

this will be election not based on race on the outside but chosen on race from the inside! people will lie ,,say whatever ,,,same lies you see when the average generation nothingness girl getting into her jeep and put the hip hop and rap when black is next to her in the car...its all on the surface the inside of majority of american is reagan like white,,

he has no chance

McCain or Hillary will be Bush II.  Which candidate does that leave?
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »
Yes, I will vote for Barack Hossein Obama, and I'm whiter than you will ever be.

Same
S

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 05:08:11 PM »
McCain or Hillary will be Bush II.  Which candidate does that leave?

oh have no mistake friends,,
john sydny mccain is your next president,,have no doubt about it
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 05:11:46 PM »

do you really believe americans will put black president in office of president of the USA? do you really believe pennsilvenia and ohio and indiana and texas and  florida will ever vote for that black person? do you really believe that a black unexperienced with couple books behind him and being a senator for 2 years .....do you really think has a chance against a war hero that american admire? this aint no collin powel,,barak hussain obama is national risk for the core existance of the usa,,

A man of Indian desecnt named Bobby Jindahl (republican), recently became GOV of the state of Louiisiana, a state that used to have the capitol city for the KKK years ago.
You may know a few things about steroids, but you are not well informed on politics, based on this post.
Obama is 99% sure to be the Democratic nominee after last night due to the delegate count.
He also has a consistant lead in most national polls in a head to head match up with McCain.

You think McCain is a liberal? Based on what actual legislative measure?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 05:12:21 PM »

simply impossible

he has no chance

I think when it comes to the well being of your children's futures, country's economy, war, etc. most will pick the best qualified candidate regardless of color. I don't think too many Republicans are willing to keep us in a war for God know how much longer and deal with the economic plummet that this admin has brought all over again. Obama has the Democratic White upper class vote strongly and the people suffereing now are the middle to low class are the ones suffering the most under Bush. I don't think too many people want suffer another 4 years because Barack is a Black man. You'd be a fool to....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 05:14:46 PM »
Tre --

I thought you were supporting McCain, Tre?  How did Obama get your name/addy?   Does he have some kinda master list of all black people?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 05:16:05 PM »
there's no way gh15 is a pro let along nasser as nasser is black and not a racist anyway... ;D

soory to let you know gh15 but whoever wins the democratic nomination wins....

looks like it's obama and will be.

i hate it though he's just an empty suit and hillary a blowhard dumbass mccain's my choice but just callin it like i see it now and the people want change...there 2 dumb to realize change isn't possible with either mainstream party...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 05:17:17 PM »

I thought you were supporting McCain, Tre?  How did Obama get your name/addy?   Does he have some kinda master list of all black people?  ;D
Alex 23

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 05:17:45 PM »
I think when it comes to the well being of your children's futures, country's economy, war, etc. most will pick the best qualified candidate regardless of color. I don't think too many Republicans are willing to keep us in a war for God know how much longer and deal with the economic plummet that this admin has brought all over again. Obama has the Democratic White upper class vote strongly and the people suffereing now are the middle to low class are the ones suffering the most under Bush. I don't think too many people want suffer another 4 years because Barack is a Black man. You'd be a fool to....
Well said. just like Reagan and his America first voice was needed to end the cold war in the 1980's, Obama's messgae of hope and international diplomacy are needed now.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 05:17:57 PM »
Is it my imagination, or has the quality of Democratic presidential nominees gotten worse each election cycle since the late 90's?

Seriously, it's a linear downward march, each one worse than the one before:

1996 - Bill Clinton

2000 - Al Gore

2004 - John Kerry

2008 - Barack Obama
Ron: "I am lazy."

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 06:01:30 PM »
Bill Clinton had one of the best 2nd terms of any president in terms of economics ( numbers don't lie).
If it were not for the Monica scandel it would have gone down as one the best ever, period.

Al Gore was not great on the campaign trail but his post VP life has been impressive.

John Kerry is a great man and the real deal. Sadly, he was not the right man for the time and the Bush team knew how to tap into the fears of middle America 2004 ( recent post 9/11)

The 2nd term of G W Bush may go down as the all time worst term of anu US president.

Obama may be one the best orators and charasmatic leaders since JFK.
A brilliant man and a great mind we need in charge of this nation.
The fact that Obama can beat Hillary for the nomination proves how strong he is.