Author Topic: Best Poser of all time ?  (Read 43885 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Best Poser of all time ?
« on: May 07, 2008, 04:32:09 PM »

i think so. what say you?

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Best Poser of all time ?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 05:15:00 PM »
I think the guy has talent and is a great poser,but is a little too over the top for me. I always thought Dorian was an underrated poser, ignoring the obvious choices such as Corney, Arnold, Melvin etc..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 05:20:14 PM »
some it comes off over the top, most of it comes off as pure 100% fucking genius!

check out the first video. as he comes out..VERY stylish and smooth. genius. then he does that little "look back" <- over the top.  BUT, then he truns back around and does that skip with the hand shake ...oh my god dude..that little move, so subtle, but it adds so much style and smootheness to his intro. FUCKING GENIUS ! i could watch that again and again and again..its like a tupac song bro. it doesnt get old.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 04:36:45 AM »
I don't know, he moves good and looks good while doing it.  But there is something ridiculous about the way he moves.   I guess I'd call it.... kinda gay (in danger here of sounding too 'getbig').

I vastly prefer Ed Corney.  Moves in a 'powerful' way, if that makes any sense?
It hasn't helped...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 04:53:34 AM »
Kai Green is a very interesting poser for sure - I'm not sure if I like it and it's certainly not my favourite but you can't deny it's an original and unique style of posing. Very clever to watch.

I always preferred guys that move gracefully to music and let their bodies flow with it - like Shawn Ray and sometimes Flex Wheeler. Vince Taylor was also great too in his own way. There aren't many others that come to mind.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »
Kevin levrone

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 09:41:58 AM »
That guy Ed Corney from pumping iron I think is the best poser... Not sure if i spelled his name correct
I

toc67guru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 02:49:08 PM »
Lee Labrada or MOHAMED MAKKAWY.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »
Lee Labrada or MOHAMED MAKKAWY.

hi mohamed  8)

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 07:02:02 PM »
russ testo

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 01:56:03 PM »
dont know about best poser, but i do know im the best POSTER of all time
Z

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 12:57:48 AM »
I have to go with Ronnie

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 06:37:04 PM »
basically the 2008 version of the robot.. its like those tv shows were they dance. good dancing shitty posing
I

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 07:10:27 AM »
ZANE, ZANE, ZANE!!!!

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 07:02:39 PM »

Older in this one, but still great nonetheless 8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 07:06:55 PM »
the only thing about corney is he really doesnt have much sense of the "4th wall" (as kai calls it)...  what that means is that he doesnt really realize what the audience is viewing.... he hits these amazing poses, but in order for them to be realized, you have to view them from different vantage points than where the camera (and audience) is...  its like... he doesnt realize that to his right and left and behind him; no one can see hgim...

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 07:58:31 PM »
the only thing about corney is he really doesnt have much sense of the "4th wall" (as kai calls it)...  what that means is that he doesnt really realize what the audience is viewing.... he hits these amazing poses, but in order for them to be realized, you have to view them from different vantage points than where the camera (and audience) is...  its like... he doesnt realize that to his right and left and behind him; no one can see hgim...

I have a video of ur mom somewhere... might not be "all time" but somewhere up there.

Where were u hidding mofo? We did the 3 In shapes south of Stockton...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 08:00:39 PM »
I have a video of ur mom somewhere... might not be "all time" but somewhere up there.

Where were u hidding mofo? We did the 3 In shapes south of Stockton...
today i trained legs at the manteca in shape.. i sent p.m. yesterday telling flex i would..

tomorrow is bakc but i guess your not gonna be here?

next time let me know, and dont start soem thread threatening me  !!! lol  and we will train...preferable on back or arm day because then i wont seem like such a weakling cuz those are my strong points

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 08:12:35 PM »
today i trained legs at the manteca in shape.. i sent p.m. yesterday telling flex i would..

tomorrow is bakc but i guess your not gonna be here?

next time let me know, and dont start soem thread threatening me  !!! lol  and we will train...preferable on back or arm day because then i wont seem like such a weakling cuz those are my strong points

Oh that's too bad we missed you... better luck next time but I still call inconvenient "truth" out.

Will there be a you at the Sacramento show?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 10:04:22 PM »
Oh that's too bad we missed you... better luck next time but I still call inconvenient "truth" out.

Will there be a you at the Sacramento show?
you mean competing ? no i dont think so;  i am thinking maybe next spring.. but will i go ? yeah probably.. i still havent even been to a show yet so if i get the chance id love to make it out there

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2008, 10:06:15 PM »
you mean competing ? no i dont think so;  i am thinking maybe next spring.. but will i go ? yeah probably.. i still havent even been to a show yet so if i get the chance id love to make it out there

cool ill be there. and its a well ran show. John Tuman runs it, hes a great guy.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2008, 09:38:41 AM »
Kai's routines are pretty entertaining, but I like the more classical posing like corney's.  I understand what you are saying though

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 09:04:41 PM »

I definitely like Corney better, Kai posing isnt really posing it just looks like dancing, Kai does hardly any poses. Corney transitions from one pose to the next and is continually posing

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 12:45:04 AM »
Kevin levrone

yeah i don't think Levrone's name gets mentioned enough for being an awesome poser. He always made routines as "non gay" as they can be.

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 11:00:51 AM »
1. Kai Greene
2. Kevin Levrone
3. Melvin Anthony