Author Topic: Knowledgable experts needed.....  (Read 4359 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Knowledgable experts needed.....
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »
[quotewith my experiences of using aas i have kept some gains each time...they were not huge gains but like 5 to 7 pounds...we do differ in the sense that i want to build myself up naturally as well as using steriods...thats why i only do 1 to 2 cycles a year..and train naturally the rest of the time..]

Those gains you kept are pretty much about right I thought you were implying that you kept most to all of you gains. See I'm an anabolics kinda guy and not much for water retention so when I'm on I only ever gain maybe 15 pounds and when I go off I can usually keep 7-10 pounds of that for 3 months or better. As what I gain is always muscle it just hangs around long enough for me to start another cycle. If your having success with your PCT then stick with it but don't be scared to try it sometime without you might just be surprised at how well your body can bounce back left to its own devices.
whatever floats you boat bro....mayb i will give that a try sometime with a really mild cycle..i just like bouncing back quick from a cycle

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2008, 04:09:01 AM »
[quotewith my experiences of using aas i have kept some gains each time...they were not huge gains but like 5 to 7 pounds...we do differ in the sense that i want to build myself up naturally as well as using steriods...thats why i only do 1 to 2 cycles a year..and train naturally the rest of the time..]

Those gains you kept are pretty much about right I thought you were implying that you kept most to all of you gains. See I'm an anabolics kinda guy and not much for water retention so when I'm on I only ever gain maybe 15 pounds and when I go off I can usually keep 7-10 pounds of that for 3 months or better. As what I gain is always muscle it just hangs around long enough for me to start another cycle. If your having success with your PCT then stick with it but don't be scared to try it sometime without you might just be surprised at how well your body can bounce back left to its own devices.

I think you are inducing newbies in commiting serious mistakes... not running pct may induce some people to start juicing earlier because 90% of people can't mantain some gains provoqued by a cycle, i.e, instead of waiting 3 or 4 months to cycle again they will be cycling 45 days after the last cycle with even greater dosage... this is my opinion...
S

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2008, 08:51:57 AM »
I think you are inducing newbies in commiting serious mistakes... not running pct may induce some people to start juicing earlier because 90% of people can't mantain some gains provoqued by a cycle, i.e, instead of waiting 3 or 4 months to cycle again they will be cycling 45 days after the last cycle with even greater dosage... this is my opinion...
thats what i was thinking...plus newbies have no idea how they react to estrogen...and i have heard of some guys never being able to get a hard on without hrt..after doing 750mg of test with no post cycle...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 06:14:52 PM »

hmmm
$