Author Topic: Wolf owning Yates from the back  (Read 7364 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Wolf owning Yates from the back
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2008, 09:26:10 PM »
Nasser is a walking surgery room. A bloated drug abuser who relies on his parents insurance to see him through. The good news is he'll never see 50. He has another major surgery coming up. I know this for a fact.  ;D

Here are some more nasser facts:
Nassers mom was the 46th best  whore in Yugoslavia. Nassers dad was tired of the sunbaked muslim girls so he abandoned allah and married a white woman. Nassers mom taught lil nasser how to please a man at a young age and these efforts helped Nasser please Joe and Ben Weider. Joe then brought Nasser to the US so he can "please" the rest of the BB schmoes.

Ever since he retired from BB Nasser is back to making a living from man on man trade.
Sharma was his first customer. It's a good thing Nasser excepts cows instead of cash ;D
Dread ...Good stuff! One of my favorites on here ..Real ,no bullshit !

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2008, 09:42:00 PM »
Sharma, explain to me how Nasser's arms blew up in the first pic, but look normal in the second keep in mind this is from the same contest....It's a photoshop you chickenshit.

cgcgraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2008, 09:46:45 PM »
Sharma, explain to me how Nasser's arms blew up in the first pic, but look normal in the second keep in mind this is from the same contest....It's a photoshop you chickenshit.

put more oil in for the night show

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2008, 10:05:56 PM »
With regards to Sharma - relax folks

Sharma is just a "gimmick" from the nasser wars. He is basically a getbig "terrorist". Shows up for a few minutes drops a couple of post "bombs" and runs back under fatimas skirts.

3 topics he posts on are -SF, Religion and of course Yates vs Nasshole '97.

The main point is don't take his posts seriously and most of all don't get drawn into a yates/nasser '97 photo debate. It's pointless trying to argue with logic and common sense when all he's trying to do is be obnoxious and repetitive. He's just trying to rile people up for laughs

Reply back with some vile/crude humor that matches his posting style. Within 10 minutes he'll be back at his sewer shift.

Chill out and have some fun at his expense - I certainly do.  ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2008, 10:29:42 PM »
Dread ...Good stuff! One of my favorites on here ..Real ,no bullshit !

Thanks dude - You're on the right track as well. Keep the pedal to the metal.

Don't give ladyboy "sharma" any breathing room in his burqa  :)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2008, 11:05:51 PM »
and people say wolf has no back????????

Dude, are you blind?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2008, 11:11:23 PM »
Thanks dude - You're on the right track as well. Keep the pedal to the metal.

Don't give ladyboy "sharma" any breathing room in his burqa  :)
dreadlord fuck off you idiot. hth

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2008, 11:47:38 PM »
dreadlord fuck off you idiot. hth

Don't get your panties in a bunch "method"  :D
I'm sorry the "ladyboy" comment offended you.
I didnt mean to insult your kind ;)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2008, 04:05:24 AM »

HAHA you can't stand to see your boy the convicted racist Yates being owned HAHA.

I posted the direct comparison shot from 1997.

my friend , who is also Arab and Muslim, he made a picture to show the difference in their physique. one is Dorian in 97 and Nasser in 98.

the Nasser picutres not all from 1997. go to muscletime and see for yourself. look at the 1998 Mr O pictures and you see the exact same pictures of beautiful Nasser with no photoshops. he just got amazing arms and trained hard between 97-98. I understand that it is a shock to see real biceps after looking at trailer trash Yates' nonexistent nothing arms and gross, torn to shit, fat bellied gut.

HAHA

Nasser kills Yates from 1996 onwards. totally destroys the former convict

Moosejay

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2008, 04:25:13 AM »
Nasser I mean Sharma do you, like, have a 'Nasser' action doll and a Nasser poster on the ceiling of your bedroom?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2008, 04:34:27 AM »
these 'jokes' are very poor and the sign of a pathetically limited mind.

'used underwear' 'oilbag' are the catchwords of the unemployed little failures typing away in grandma's basement.

you know that I know it your failures as people that fuel your racist hatred of Nasser. Just think about this: when you log off you go back to your pitiful lives and making your parents ashamed. you go back to no money and not even living where you want to. HAHA. Your CV is put straight in the trash when you apply for any work you actually want.

Nasser sits comfortably in his multi-million dollar house and wonders which of his numerous cars he should take out ;D

Just accept it: Nasser kills Yates ;D now punch some more holes in the trailer walls as you see the vile convicted criminal destroyed by the beautiful beast ;D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2008, 04:43:02 AM »

Exactly, ive been saying this all along.....
The picture he keeps showing is photoshopped in the quads and biceps, pathetic really

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2008, 04:44:17 AM »
That Shadow is huge!!!!

Strange, he dosent have striated glutes in that shot......which would only mean hes not in his best condition.

1993 Dorian owns that picture

Moosejay

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2008, 06:08:20 AM »
these 'jokes' are very poor and the sign of a pathetically limited mind.

'used underwear' 'oilbag' are the catchwords of the unemployed little failures typing away in grandma's basement.

you know that I know it your failures as people that fuel your racist hatred of Nasser. Just think about this: when you log off you go back to your pitiful lives and making your parents ashamed. you go back to no money and not even living where you want to. HAHA. Your CV is put straight in the trash when you apply for any work you actually want.

Nasser sits comfortably in his multi-million dollar house and wonders which of his numerous cars he should take out ;D

Just accept it: Nasser kills Yates ;D now punch some more holes in the trailer walls as you see the vile convicted criminal destroyed by the beautiful beast ;D

Nasser- did your jihadist brethren help you fortify your unfettered anger in bomb-making school?

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2008, 06:52:58 AM »
Sharma, have you managed to come to terms with your inherent homosexuality and you child molestor sympathies yet?  Did you ever witness any competitions between Nasser and Dorian?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2008, 06:55:13 AM »
Did you ever witness any competitions between Nasser and Dorian?

Read the damn thread you imbecile!

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2008, 07:00:18 AM »

I don't have the time you child rapist.  My guess is you have never seen the two compete head to head which makes your opinion of less relevance than even your previous uneducated ramblings illustrate.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2008, 07:25:07 AM »
"I have many Nasser merchandise" -Sharma

Moosejay

« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2008, 07:31:23 AM »

Seriously...how will your goings-on about Nasser change anything?

restrikted

• Getbig I
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2008, 08:19:46 AM »
Out of your mind!

Only 2 people have a better back then Yates - Wolf is not one of them.

Plus, u forgot to include half of the back pose... the legs!

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »
The title of this thread shows how knowledgeable about bb'ing some of members are.....are you f'n kiddin me?......wolf owning Yates from the BACK....LOL.....please go post on the golf channel

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2008, 08:37:36 AM »
This is so gay.  Nasser is retired.  Been there done that.  Nasser had a great career but its over.  He won the ASC, NOC and place 2nd at the Olympia.  Not bad.  But, like Gaspari, his body stopped responding and he competed a little too long.  End of discussion

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2008, 11:13:24 AM »
It doesn't prove shit. I take it you were there in 97? I ask because Nasser was just as conditioned as Yates and he actually looked better from the back than the vile convicted racist. Nasser matched Yates on back thickness and width. The ONLY part that Yates was ahead on was lower back, that's it. Nasser KILLED Yates on hamstrings.

You realize that some of the judges had Nasser in first and Yates as low as fourth? Yet their scorecards were rejected and Yates was given a perfect score.

Why, were YOU there in 97?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2008, 04:07:58 PM »
Seriously...how will your goings-on about Nasser change anything?

That is a very stupid way of thinking. It's like saying 'why study history if it's already happened'.

I want the bodybuilding world to see the dreadful, shameful (I say racist) injustice that was visited upon Nasser that year.

The newer generation of fans need to demand that the corruption and racism STOPS for good. We need to not let the fuckers of the IFBB think that we will forget the repugnant Yates stole Nasser's crown and thus many millions of dollars  from Nasser.
i actually think Nasser has a legal case to pursue damages from the convict and IFBB

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »
That is a very stupid way of thinking. It's like saying 'why study history if it's already happened'.

I want the bodybuilding world to see the dreadful, shameful (I say racist) injustice that was visited upon Nasser that year.

The newer generation of fans need to demand that the corruption and racism STOPS for good. We need to not let the fuckers of the IFBB think that we will forget the repugnant Yates stole Nasser's crown and thus many millions of dollars  from Nasser.
i actually think Nasser has a legal case to pursue damages from the convict and IFBB

All you've manged is to annoy the hell out of everyone here.