Author Topic: Why isn't natural bodybuilding a bigger deal?  (Read 17037 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Why isn't natural bodybuilding a bigger deal?
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2008, 05:38:47 AM »
My pt was and is, that you don't need a boatload of drugs , like GH15 states to compete in a Mr Podunk and do well.
Sure, I use Androgel, now at 49 to keep my testosterone levels in mid range normal/ideal range.
I did use small amounts of drugs from 1983 -1986 and competed without anything from 87-95.
If drugs taken years ago, has an effect on my muscle building now, I sure got a lot from that stuff LOL.

It is my impression that gh15 simply wants to belive that any decent, contest physique is the result of drugs and drugs only, which is crazy.
Do all elite level pros use drugs? Of course.
Does every city or state champ use? No!
were you a state champion??

a champion in a natural federation??

an IFBB pro??

if you were not any of these things than your points about yourself are null.

...and the game has changed dramatically on the "natural" and amatuer level in the modern times i.e more drug use

Moosejay

« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2008, 05:40:13 AM »
My pt was and is, that you don't need a boatload of drugs , like GH15 states to compete in a Mr Podunk and do well.
Sure, I use Androgel, now at 49 to keep my testosterone levels in mid range normal/ideal range.
I did use small amounts of drugs from 1983 -1986 and competed without anything from 87-95.
If drugs taken years ago, has an effect on my muscle building now, I sure got a lot from that stuff LOL.

It is my impression that gh15 simply wants to belive that any decent, contest physique is the result of drugs and drugs only, which is crazy.

Yes.

By avering that just because someone looks great they use drugs, you are really stating that you, yourself, do not believe that you could attain such development without out using, thus, YOU are a cheater, as well

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2008, 05:44:37 AM »
Is this beast hormonized , GH15? :D

who cares, his girl has a sweet ass..he needs to post more pics of her..no one cares about his "supplement stack"
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2008, 05:53:08 AM »
what is interesting is all of the friends that come out of the wood work to give testimony about the natural status of a god fearing guy that they know. They come off sounding like morons.

Some of these guys wouldn't tell their wives about their "stack", yet some casual friend is willing to swear for them  ::)
it would appear that everyone has solid proof that everyone is natural.

The human body has not changed in 100s of years. Yet we see "naturals" today looking 10 times bigger and leaner than Steve Reeves.   ::)

use what you want but stop insulting our intelligence.

I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2008, 05:54:30 AM »
More or less, this is the best that a natural can get

no, I am not saying that he was natural or the best ever...but the end product that you see is what the human body is capable of naturally..anything else is a lie
I

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2008, 06:21:23 AM »
Those delts are a dead giveaway of a juiced BBer

Notice, they all have hair, they hall have small waists, they all have no Gut, they look HEALTHY.

clearly natural.
or considerably lower doses than non tested pros.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2008, 08:53:59 AM »

That's not how I read his comments. He has stated that you can do well at local shows on a couple of cc's of test. What he's saying is that there's drugs involved in every level of competitive bodybuilding and that people lie about it. Correct me if I'm wrong gh15.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2008, 09:30:14 AM »
"All women are whores"

"All wonem will trade up for the bigger, better deal"

"The prettier the women, the more demanding she is and the more of a bitch she is"

"All men are dogs and will cheat if they can"

"Every marriage either ends up in divorce or are misrable"

"Everyone with a lot of money are assholes"

"All politicians are crooked"

and.....

"Everyone with so much muscle and certain level of body fat is on HORMOMES"

True or untrue?

It all depends on your perspective.

We know you can be Mr. Olympia without drugs. But we can't get to 180 pounds?

We all know what gh15 is ramming down our throats.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2008, 08:08:07 PM »
Yes and the same bunch that believes your nonsense thinks that Muscletech "Halo" will put 100 lbs on their bench.
GH15, look, it is not your info on drugs and those who use them that I take issue with. It is your contstant  tirades against anyone making real bodybuilding gains without drugs.
Maybe you know your crap about drugs, maybe not, I could care less, drugs are not part of my perosnal BB world.
I do know that their are plenty of bodybuilders just like me, who are not IFBB pros but built fine contest bodies on little or no drugs  my friends. We will just keep on making gains and you can wats etime posting about how it is impossible. Good luck, Howard

are you really a teacher? cant you comprehand what gh15 says,,drugs are integral part of any bodybuilder that you take second look at ,,ofcourse some try to do it with out drugs its obvious,,i understand you only chose to take little drugs :D but you too take drugs and took drugs and already reached your max before you started competed in the 80s while you were on those drugs,,bodybuilding is possible to do with out drugs but it will be more of a fitness fit type of contest rather than bodybuilding,,kapeesh? good
not only we iffb pros use drugs ,,many many amatuers do it and many many gym rats and fitness enthusiastc and in america girls are big time into drugs BIG BGI TIME for losing their fat rolls,,so relax and try to understand what gh15 is saying
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2008, 08:13:15 PM »

no gh15 doesnt state and didnt state that inorder to be mr country club no where to be found town you need to use lots of drugs,,thats not what gh15 stated,,now read carefully what gh15 stated!

EVERY BODYBUILDER THAT WIN A STATE SHOW HAS BEEN TO THE DRUGS FOR LONG ENOUGH TIME AND FOR HIGH ENOUGH DOSES AND PRODUCTS TO MAKE THE DIFF FOR HIM OR HER,,IN 1008 AND IN GENERAL SINCE MID 90S YOU WONT FIND NATURAL GUYS IN STATE SHOWS,,I DONT CARE WHAT THEY TELL YOU AND HOW MUCH WE LIE TO YOU ,,HERE I CAN TELL IT LIKE IT IS I USE THIS BOARD TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS,,TO YOUR FACE I MAY VERY WELL SAY THAT I USE 1 AMPOUL A WEEK BUT HERE ILL SAY IT AS IT IS,,

TO WIN MR PONDAK YOU DONT NEED LOTS OF DRUGS BUT THE WINNER OF THAT COMPETITION AS OF 2008 WILL USE SOMETHING BE SURE OF THAT!
TO WIN ANYTHING AT THE STATE LEVEL OR NATIONAL LEVEL AN DPROFESSIONAL LEVEL YOU NEED TO USE DRUGS CONSISTANTLY AND TO KNOW HOW TO USE THEM RIGHT AND TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE RIGHT SHIT! BECAUSE THERE ARE LOTS OF FAKES GOING AROUND FRIEND

thats what gh15 said,,

natural today is good for your local ymca betwwen 2 pm and 4 pm before the hormonized kids arrive ;)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2008, 08:17:29 PM »
Notice, they all have hair, they hall have small waists, they all have no Gut, they look HEALTHY.

clearly natural.
or considerably lower doses than non tested pros.

:D jason also have set full of hair,, :Dgood lord dont you know that hormones make most people GAIN hair ratherf than lose hair?? our problem is the hair we have on our body and the lazer treatment or shaving we go through ...the hair on the head is determined by family as in genes,,goodness my friends :D

also last i saw stan he was very healthy looking ....so was mr luke wood :),,looking healthy only means water based products my friend,,or low dose of whatever with low dose androgens and less insulin when it comes to professional

none of the bodybuilders in the pic are natural!
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2008, 08:19:31 PM »
That's not how I read his comments. He has stated that you can do well at local shows on a couple of cc's of test. What he's saying is that there's drugs involved in every level of competitive bodybuilding and that people lie about it. Correct me if I'm wrong gh15.

you need to correct me if im wrong  :D,,ya youre right,,always right ,,always on the money

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2008, 08:21:16 PM »
"All women are whores"

"All wonem will trade up for the bigger, better deal"

"The prettier the women, the more demanding she is and the more of a bitch she is"

"All men are dogs and will cheat if they can"

"Every marriage either ends up in divorce or are misrable"

"Everyone with a lot of money are assholes"

"All politicians are crooked"

and.....

"Everyone with so much muscle and certain level of body fat is on HORMOMES"

True or untrue?

It all depends on your perspective.

We know you can be Mr. Olympia without drugs. But we can't get to 180 pounds?

We all know what gh15 is ramming down our throats.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D
i laughed but you are wrong about one thing gh15 mumbled..not every politician is crooked,,mccain is not :)
fallen angel

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2008, 08:34:36 PM »
 GH 15 ,can you post picture of ,the biggest and leanest physique , someone could attain  ,as  a lifetime natural ?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2008, 08:58:46 PM »
i laughed but you are wrong about one thing gh15 mumbled..not every politician is crooked,,mccain is not :)

what is his official policy on aliens?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2008, 01:20:00 AM »

I'm for McCain and he's as honorable and decent as a man can get but everyone compromises at some point to further their own interest. Remember he was part of the Keating five.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2008, 01:25:04 AM »
Yea, whatever Tulip. Skip LaCour is totally on MuscleTech. One of my inside sources says he used a stack like this for the 2005 Team U...

NirtoTech: 3 shakes daily.
 Cell-Tech: Upon awakening and post-workout.
 AnatorP70: 1 shake daily.
 Pump Tech: 6 pills pre-workout.
 Creakic: 4 pills on workout days only.

That's a pretty sick cycle. You can't possibly think he's natural on a boatload of shit like that.

No way anyone can survive that!  :o :o :o

Alicia M.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • BSN ATHLETE/IFBB Pro/Writer: Oxygen Magazine
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2008, 10:56:04 AM »
More or less, this is the best that a natural can get

no, I am not saying that he was natural or the best ever...but the end product that you see is what the human body is capable of naturally..anything else is a lie

who is this???!!
aliciamarietv.com

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2008, 11:32:31 AM »

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2008, 12:19:44 PM »
who is this???!!

Steve Reeves actor in the 50s and 60s and a natural bodybuilder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Reeves

tank u jesus

Alicia M.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • BSN ATHLETE/IFBB Pro/Writer: Oxygen Magazine
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2008, 01:46:44 PM »
WOWAH
Where is that "panting" smiley??

aliciamarietv.com

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2008, 02:12:28 PM »
who is this???!!
No kidding that you dont know him.
And you are  IFBB pro? >:(

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2008, 04:08:53 PM »
everyone that sets foot on stage even for a local non event is on somthing or even alot of things,,,, naturals clearly look natural, they look like swimmers with aids, anyone whos involved in the competitive scene can tell you this

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2008, 04:32:31 PM »
there is a huge explosion of the cardio industry here in canada,

people dont dig bodybuilding or even fitness (anymore), they re all into cardio which allow them to release themselves without having to understand anything but how to use two or three machines.

IN most gyms here 40 to 50 % of the customers are REGULAR cardio freaks, you have 30 % of men , either teens or adults who for some reasons think that they re going to look like schwarzeneger in one month of joining a gym, and 30% who are serious lifters with almost half of them juicing.

On a side note, there are more and more people lifting weights at home, just working on their arms, hamering biceps triceps and shoulders every single day just to show off in the summer. They are potentially future "natural bodybuilders".

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2008, 04:37:57 PM »
Too many people use drugs and get no good results from them just big guts and bloated body. They overload thinking they will look like the guys in the magazine but they dont eat right or train correctly. The best way to go is to be natural because you dont have too worry about side effects and can have a good build with the cut 6 packs abs and low body fat.  I'd rather have 19" arms with a small waist then 23" with a big gut.