Author Topic: Neocons ADMIT that "War On Terror" Is a Hoax  (Read 4545 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Neocons ADMIT that "War On Terror" Is a Hoax
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2008, 01:34:33 PM »
Yes. Iraq is a current example of our amazingness.

If in 20 years Iraq becomes a major world player due to the strategic insight of the UK and US, what will you say?

Out of curiosity...

How long did it take for Germany / Japan to bounce back?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2008, 01:47:29 PM »
If in 20 years Iraq becomes a major world player due to the strategic insight of the UK and US, what will you say?

Out of curiosity...

lol... very interesting perspective... iraq is going to be one rich sumbitch in 5 years.  hell, they have a 30 bil surplus now amid daily bombings.

and it's all in dollars baby.  Euros not welcome!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2008, 02:07:22 PM »
lol... very interesting perspective... iraq is going to be one rich sumbitch in 5 years.  hell, they have a 30 bil surplus now amid daily bombings.

and it's all in dollars baby.  Euros not welcome!

It's not my perspective.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2008, 03:35:00 PM »
Of course some countries are targeting America.  We are seen as an imperial Bully who has no common sense and is well hated on a grand scale.

Some countries dont want US involvement......Cant blame them there.

Youandme, you see we're making more enemies by the day,right??

Yes, we are, but the Britain population before the Industrial Revolution were saying the exact same thing "wow, we have taken over how many countries, we are the richest, we have alot of enemies, the french are blocking are ports and the Rhinelands are not sending us grain any more, were fucked"

But they were not, because the only way other countries could survive was by working together and allowing Britain what they wanted (natural resources) in exchange for information (technology, spinning jenny, etc.)

What we as  Americans do, is vote in the most applicable representatives that know how to do what Americans do best - litigate-

What we are doing now is nothing more than a stalemate, since we have too much on our plate, but that will change once we are tired of this armament phase.

India, is not a problem, the emigration over the the US is !!!! Too much too fast, making US dollars and sending it out of the country.

From WWII?
Took quite a long time, Germany never fully recovered because Wessley Clarke was not able to have hands on approach he wanted to, and we made too much money hiring US workers to do the work instead of German workers, but sometimes it changed depending on the contractor.
Japan same situation.
Germany however after WWI bounced back more than any other country after a depression with 4 years Hitler took 6 the unemployeed rate that was 6 million down to 5ook within 4 years.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2008, 04:05:58 PM »
Yes I'm an american.  I don't have cable TV so I can't watch CNN.  So what is your proposal to handle the India/Pak pipeline?

Tough talking to India/Pakistan won't happen b/c they are both nuclear powers.  Russia has an interest in Iran b/c it is building Iran's nuclear reactors and is supposed to provide fissible materials.  The US better learn to play ball somehow b/c this pre-emptive bullshit isn't going to fly much longer.

The US has always operated under the assumption that what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.

I think that's kind of crazy but that's me. 

The world is becoming a much more complex and dangerous place with each passing year.  The US cannot fight it's way into prosperity.

I don't have a chip on my shoulder.  I'm just pointing out the futility of your hypercompetitive perspective.

I quit watching TV sometime ago myself.

Well we really have no chip to throw into the pile right now, we let pakistan slip away, we gave them their democratic process and they used it against us, we are still fueling them with aid money and have them under the "helper nations against terror" while they don't help, and that funding for food and "help" needs to be cut off, just as the Brits did with Germany to get them on track after WWI.

Iran, any country that works with Iran should have some stiff import tariffs imposed, USA holds this globe together, just as we saw in 1929 the US helps between 1/5th to 2/3rds of all countries GDP in some way or another (that number is higher considering the money we give some countries)

The world is dangerous, believe it or not the US makes it much much much more safer. We police because we must, without the US we migh all be in the Gulags, Reagan did not just prey off fear/enemy votes, but a true threat (economics and freedome, economics is freedom)

What is one countries 'resource' is ours! We are not the debtor nation, THEY are we are the financier just as France Britain, and the Holland were in the 16th-17th century. We give countries money to build, we must take in return, they fall behind and they default, they fall behind because of inner corruption. Russia 1985 saw this problem Mikhail Gorbachev saw this but it was too late, glasnot did not work and they crumbled. Only problem is they crumbled from within, we are allowing countries to default and nowadays shrug it off just because some contractors that worked with the banks got their cut, and billed uncle sam and the tax payers the loss.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2008, 04:20:54 PM »

Out of curiosity...

The deep rooted sect's are what make Iraq different.  Sunnis, shias and kurds will always be up rising for every election.  And there ia different kind of "Uprising" as in gihads... :-\

They are pissed like 5 yr olds that watch each others portions of dessert......."hey thats not fair"!!! ;D 

We want our share in the congress or whatever.  And even then the radicals and neighbors will be shit stirring the pot.     

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2008, 04:31:01 PM »
Sure, delete away if you want (by the way, this must be the hard part of being a Moderator, this guy is in my face, do I let him speak or do I find a justification to delete?  Ahh... the weight of Power) , but let me address the substance:

The so-called "question" is FLAWED.  First of all, it is not "testimony" such as would constitute "evidence" in support of "facts."  (Please don't let me confuse you, I am a former U.S. Attorney and I realize this techincal jargon may be frightening to you)  By the way, nothing is duplicative about this point.

Regardless, I will not address a point unreported in any reputable journalistic source. and only set forth in the ASIA Times.  Nor will I recognize statements in Al Jazeera  Sorry, nor will I address stories in The Globe or the Enquirer.  Call it standards, now look in the mirror and say "Will I support any muckraker that supports my point or will I too have standards?"

Being a master litigator, only means you are a master of convincing someone that a car is black when indeed it is green...Your powers of persuasion may work in some courtroom with granny in the jury but it does not fly here....

There is no innocent or guilty, only the crimes committed and those punished for them....

Hugo makes some valid points and asked a good question, but you clouded the issue...

Your view of any other type of media press other then the big conglomerates like FOX, and CNN is a cocky one much like those that are die hard Ford fans versus Toyota fans...The cockiness bleeds into making the argument that indeed Toyota makes a better product seem stupid because who can compete with such blind patriotism....

Those "true" patriots get fed shit from a cow, and say, "This shit tastes good, may i have some more please?".

I do not know of the reputation of the Asia Times, and may comment on that later...Do you know of their reputation? Or you making a blind assumption behind your skills with argument to make someone look stupid?

To comment on the cover ups, the conspiracies is not a leftist point a view...It is the view of someone seeing right from wrong and wanting justice....Labeling such stances as either left or right takes away from the seriousness of the issues discussed and make them sound trivial, when they are indeed, very serious...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »
Being a master litigator, only means you are a master of convincing someone that a car is black when indeed it is green...Your powers of persuasion may work in some courtroom with granny in the jury but it does not fly here....

There is no innocent or guilty, only the crimes committed and those punished for them....

Hugo makes some valid points and asked a good question, but you clouded the issue...

Your view of any other type of media press other then the big conglomerates like FOX, and CNN is a cocky one much like those that are die hard Ford fans versus Toyota fans...The cockiness bleeds into making the argument that indeed Toyota makes a better product seem stupid because who can compete with such blind patriotism....

Those "true" patriots get fed shit from a cow, and say, "This shit tastes good, may i have some more please?".

I do not know of the reputation of the Asia Times, and may comment on that later...Do you know of their reputation? Or you making a blind assumption behind your skills with argument to make someone look stupid?

To comment on the cover ups, the conspiracies is not a leftist point a view...It is the view of someone seeing right from wrong and wanting justice....Labeling such stances as either left or right takes away from the seriousness of the issues discussed and make them sound trivial, when they are indeed, very serious...

nice post, this one post should be stickied in a seperate thread for everyone to read.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »
It's not my perspective.

they have a $30 to $40B surplus, while in the middle of a civil war.

Their pipeline is blown up every other week, their police can't stop death squads, and their people are dumber than a bag of shit.

Yet their economy is in a $40B surplus while ours (US) is now in a $1 Trillion per year deficit.

Where, in 5 years, do you see the US and iraq?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »

Good points Bebop.    This "midnitebimbo" is a gimmick who started out okay but quickly fizzled to stupidity when asked how he supports his veiws or destructs anothers.
Its a convienent airheaded excuse to just say "This journal is garbage" ......if you dont know.       Anyone around this board knows that to get the truth on a subject of World matters you have to go out of the USA for the most part.

The propaganda media are unbelievable in this country.    

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2008, 02:23:51 AM »
The deep rooted sect's are what make Iraq different.  Sunnis, shias and kurds will always be up rising for every election.  And there ia different kind of "Uprising" as in gihads... :-\

They are pissed like 5 yr olds that watch each others portions of dessert......."hey thats not fair"!!! ;D 

We want our share in the congress or whatever.  And even then the radicals and neighbors will be shit stirring the pot.     

What about the divide in East/West Germany?

Surely a comparable destructive force.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2008, 07:14:33 AM »
I quit watching TV sometime ago myself.
Good man.  I have to watch football but everything else is dead to me.

Well we really have no chip to throw into the pile right now, we let pakistan slip away, we gave them their democratic process and they used it against us, we are still fueling them with aid money and have them under the "helper nations against terror" while they don't help, and that funding for food and "help" needs to be cut off, just as the Brits did with Germany to get them on track after WWI.
Pakistan is arguably a supporter of terrorism.  I think you are smart for emphasizing the economic approach to negotiation policy.  Sanctions and coalitions can be effective.  They don't have the theatrics of armed invasions, but they work if done right.

Iran, any country that works with Iran should have some stiff import tariffs imposed, USA holds this globe together, just as we saw in 1929 the US helps between 1/5th to 2/3rds of all countries GDP in some way or another (that number is higher considering the money we give some countries)
Are you referring to foreign aid?  We also helped install the Shah and his deathsquads in IRan.  Sometimes people have a funny way of carrying a grudge when their government is overthrown.

The world is dangerous, believe it or not the US makes it much much much more safer. We police because we must, without the US we migh all be in the Gulags, Reagan did not just prey off fear/enemy votes, but a true threat (economics and freedome, economics is freedom)
I am happy with 'speak softly but carry a big stick' except I don't see how Reagan's funding of death squads in Nicaragua, El Salvador,  or Guatemala or invading Grenada or treasonously trading arms with Iran has made the US safer.

What is one countries 'resource' is ours! We are not the debtor nation, THEY are we are the financier just as France Britain, and the Holland were in the 16th-17th century. We give countries money to build, we must take in return, they fall behind and they default, they fall behind because of inner corruption. Russia 1985 saw this problem Mikhail Gorbachev saw this but it was too late, glasnot did not work and they crumbled. Only problem is they crumbled from within, we are allowing countries to default and nowadays shrug it off just because some contractors that worked with the banks got their cut, and billed uncle sam and the tax payers the loss.
I think, at least in terms of accounting, the US is a debtor nation today.  We are 9 trillion in the hole with huge deficits.  Our foreign aid, like our domestic tax cuts, is illusion b/c it is predicated on debt financing.

I do agree with your assessment of loan/debt forgiveness by the US.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2008, 07:16:12 AM »
we've given pakistan billions of dollars, free reign, technology, intel, weapons, and who knows what else, for the last 6 years.

what have we gained?  nothing.  osama still runs free.  Bush isn't concerned with catching the guy who did 911.  isn't that odd?  ;)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2008, 07:24:37 AM »
we've given pakistan billions of dollars, free reign, technology, intel, weapons, and who knows what else, for the last 6 years.

what have we gained?  nothing.  osama still runs free.  Bush isn't concerned with catching the guy who did 911.  isn't that odd?  ;)
That it is sir.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2008, 08:37:51 AM »
Good man.  I have to watch football but everything else is dead to me.

I'm looking into IP TV.

Cable keeps going up, and with what is on television these days not reall worth it.

Has anyone tried it?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2008, 08:56:08 AM »
I'm looking into IP TV.

Cable keeps going up, and with what is on television these days not reall worth it.

Has anyone tried it?

I'm staying with 'free tv' as long as I can.  That'll probably end the day that the NFL sells out wholesale to ESPN the way MNF did.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2008, 09:40:33 AM »
That it is sir.

Remember the top paki general who wired $100k to Atta, 4 days before 9/11?

For some reason CNN and CSPAN showed it, but the white house transcripts didn't show that sentence when the 911 commission got it.

he retired shortly after 911.  But he had breakfast with porter Goss on 911.  Weird.

Nobody knows what the paki connection to 911 was.  But we do know they sent 100k then met with our future intel chief during the attacks.  weird, huh?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2008, 09:55:50 AM »
I do remember reading that about the $100k.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »
Remember the top paki general who wired $100k to Atta, 4 days before 9/11?

For some reason CNN and CSPAN showed it, but the white house transcripts didn't show that sentence when the 911 commission got it.

he retired shortly after 911.  But he had breakfast with porter Goss on 911.  Weird.

Nobody knows what the paki connection to 911 was.  But we do know they sent 100k then met with our future intel chief during the attacks.  weird, huh?

I learn alot from 240s posts.  I will add this to my arsenal. 8)