Author Topic: Ascension diet to be updated till i get it right  (Read 5340 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Ascension diet to be updated till i get it right
« on: May 17, 2008, 01:34:13 PM »
this means im losing fat at a high rate MOST OF ALL and or pretty lean. im not producing alot of heat, im reaching a fatless non insulated state.

a few things that make heat

junk carbs
junk fats like pb but still better than grains
working out
cholesterol the more eggs you eat the warmer you feel

the reason is because ive only had three whole eggs today because i wanted to indulge yesterday or i simply felt like eating a half jar of pb and mixing honey in it. it was so damn good

so in order for damage control i only allowed myself 3 eggs thus far , for heat production. ive had about 3 bananas 1 grapefruit and a serving of raspberries. i worked for about 5 hours and have done 40 pullups and 30 dips.

i had a hard as hell workout the past 4 days in a row. and thats usually how a streak of hard workouts end up with usually overating on something fairly useful like pb and honey. so today im taking it easy thus far, but i wont rule out me getting involved in a hardcore workout after i smoke this weed however, sometimes it can make or break ya, sometimes its worthless sometimes its just something to do when your left with nothing to do and need something to help stimulate a thought or action.

anyways just trying help out those with the ascension. those who listen. this is not for everyone. i feel as if im having to take a sort of leadership role and have to guide people, i dont know what else to do, i dont want to bang secondary hoes before the dream of ultra master is fully fulfilled, kinda like eating the cake before it is fully cooked -just not quite perfect yet , that would be selling myself short, but i am tall and have big shoes to fill and must seek out the perfect potential. even as a master i still have to right things down and keep track as questions, im glad my creater has built in these daily/questions/mysteries in it for me , keeping me safe, and not totally bored although slightly bored. but bordness comes to pass then i drink that coffe, eat a banana, smoke weed or drink water, then all of a sudden my negative mood goes positive just like that. and the banana or grapefruit is the best low calorie source to cure hunger and is always my first choice, second would be eggs,. my third choice is a distant third like peanutbutter and raw honey (perhaps once every 3-4 days)

day 1i cycle my egg intake starting at a low point 3-9 eggs on day one (moderate physical activity)
day 2 , 9-12 eggs  (perhaps the same or more physical activity)
day 3 12-18 eggs ( same or more)
day 4 perhaps reaching a peak sometimes this can be up to 30-35 eggs i used to go as high as 40 but that was too much or + a half a jar of peanutbutter
then day 1 again back down to 3-9

i cycle the egg intake because the body will be its warmest after a pig out or super high calorie day.. so in order to even things out, a highcalorie day must be followed by a lowcalorie day or low egg day.

the reason why i increase the eggs is because of a natural increase in hunger, plus a natural body temperature and heat requirment demands are increased internally as one loses fat externally. remember homeostasis, you abide by its rules or you epic fail. you simply cannot eat some anorexic diet and expect to get ripped, already tried lol, it dont work you sleep too much

remember the bananas and grapefruit are the constants, i eat a fruit per 50 reps , usually no more or no less

if you are super on point with the diet you will feel sleepier earlier at night, the body will require more rest. so its natural to want to sleep more, its okay youll still be ripped and more ripped when you wake up. this was a hard thing for me to conquer personally because if i felt i slept too much then i was wasting too much but this isnt really the case. remember if you are bored and feel like sleeping EAT A BANANA or 2 and see if you cant knock out 50 pushups or 100 situps, its just that easy.. remember a banana is only 80-100 calories and if its frozen its probably even less because cold makes the body work harder. and doing a bodyweight squat for one rep already burns like 1-2 calories a rep, get creative, be creative.

i think i about coverd everything
hope this helps

may we all ascend , do good deeds, tell our brothers and sisters of this masterful diet, , may our lustful/vain wishes be granted if we earn it by sharing our powers and blessing the land and consciousness

also if you do wish to do cardio , you lose fat and water very fast rate, and could get sleepy easily even if its early in the day. so take this into consideration. i do cardio but i dont want my cardio to burn me out too much to where i sleep the night or day away. no need to overdue it on this diet, just follow the ratios and reps and cycling
A

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: cold at 70 degrees inside
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 01:38:11 PM »
Puff puff pass....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 01:40:52 PM »
Puff puff pass....
never just puff weed, you have to inhale it like its the last bit of carbon you will ever get. i hate when people waste weed and just puff it out. a few well held hits should do the trick
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 01:43:42 PM »
70 degrees is pretty chilly.  Usually in FL we keep the thermostat set at 75 all day long. 

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 01:47:21 PM »
I remember one time I made this big ass pipe in art class way back in the day. We drove up this mountain with my bros in the middle of the wind storm. We packed this massive bowl, got it started in the car and then stood at the lip of a ravine as the wind screamed past us. We took toke after toke and the ice cold mountain air mixed with the red hot weed smoke literally made my brain feel like it was filled with burning blue ice fire.

True story.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 01:51:29 PM »
I remember one time I made this big ass pipe in art class way back in the day. We drove up this mountain with my bros in the middle of the wind storm. We packed this massive bowl, got it started in the car and then stood at the lip of a ravine as the wind screamed past us. We took toke after toke and the ice cold mountain air mixed with the red hot weed smoke literally made my brain feel like it was filled with burning blue ice fire.

True story.

I've never smoked weed in my life.  But last night, I'm playing a show, and as usual, there are people outside toking away, as is the norm at just about any bar. 

One of them takes a deep hit and says longingly to his brother-in-blaze, "I feel sorry for people that don't smoke weed- they're missing out on the good side of life".

is this true, getbig brethren of the green ilk?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 01:51:45 PM »
70 degrees is pretty chilly.  Usually in FL we keep the thermostat set at 75 all day long. 

at a higher bodyfat 55-60 was easy to bear in my house. bodyfat makes a huge difference for the natural trying to stay warm . cholesterol definitly warms you up fast though.
A

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 01:55:28 PM »
I've never smoked weed in my life.  But last night, I'm playing a show, and as usual, there are people outside toking away, as is the norm at just about any bar. 

One of them takes a deep hit and says longingly to his brother-in-blaze, "I feel sorry for people that don't smoke weed- they're missing out on the good side of life".

Man when I saw "Lord of the Rings" on come killer green, I thought I was gonna have a stroke, so maybe it's a mixed bag. These days I usually stick with the brewskis.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 02:00:13 PM »

what are you afraid of?

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2008, 02:00:55 PM »
what are you afraid of?

The unknown....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2008, 02:06:41 PM »
what are you afraid of?

well, I hate cigarette smoke, for one.  I wear contacts and really dislike it, so smoking anything isn't that appealing.  Also the idea of smoking something unfiltered, I'm a little nervous about lung cancer. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2008, 02:16:59 PM »
well, I hate cigarette smoke, for one.  I wear contacts and really dislike it, so smoking anything isn't that appealing.  Also the idea of smoking something unfiltered, I'm a little nervous about lung cancer. 

you literall have me laughing out loud 240.    weed is not for everyone. i wil tell you that. but try it out and see for yourself if your interested.  you might hate it you might love it.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008, 02:22:25 PM »
you literall have me laughing out loud 240.    weed is not for everyone. i wil tell you that. but try it out and see for yourself if your interested.  you might hate it you might love it.

You might hate it at first, but come to love it.  8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2008, 02:23:39 PM »
You might hate it at first, but come to love it.  8)
lol...personally i go in cycles..   ill hate it, then ill eat some shrooms and ill love i for a while, then i start to hate it, then i eat some shroooms and i love it again. after a while i hate it..then i eat some shrooms....ect..   lol..  ;D

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »
Just make some brownies and eat it.  Muy Delicioso

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 02:26:22 PM »
lol...personally i go in cycles..   ill hate it, then ill eat some shrooms and ill love i for a while, then i start to hate it, then i eat some shroooms and i love it again. after a while i hate it..then i eat some shrooms....ect..   lol..  ;D

Hahahahah.  ;D

Shrooms + lots of beers = WIN

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »

True story.
That's....just...beautiful, Man.   :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 02:32:52 PM »

When I have the urge to get fcked up and relax, liquor always works.  I suppose it's possible that alcohol damages the body worse than weed does.  I'll have a few drinks once a month or so when I'm in the mood.  I have family members and friends who are everyday pot smokers... they cannot function without it.  

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2008, 02:35:47 PM »

75 is okay for daytime, but we have ours programmed to go down to 70 at 9pm.  75 is too warm to sleep comfortably.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2008, 03:16:53 PM »
70 is warm here in ireland.

It was 21/22degrees celcius the past week and most people are sunburnt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2008, 03:19:31 PM »

75 is okay for daytime, but we have ours programmed to go down to 70 at 9pm.  75 is too warm to sleep comfortably.

I post on getbig, so I sleep butt naked in a pile of money and supermodels that I treat poorly.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2008, 03:24:54 PM »
I sleep butt naked in a pile of money and supermodels that I treat poorly.

Wow...  the $300 website business must be improving!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2008, 03:29:41 PM »
Wow...  the $300 website business must be improving!  :D

Yes.  As recently as last year, I was sleeping on a piss-stained mattress on a pile of 1's with two meth whores.   

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »
also i notice im letting myself nap more instead of always trying to push through any lethargy like ive done in the past via with more food more weed or more caffiene, best to just nap it off wake up with a ton of energy 15 min to an hour whatever you feel like doing, always better than eating a half jar of peanutbutter our of lethargy, i beleive this happens to many of us.

the cool thing about a nap is you are always motivated when you wake up , best thing to do is go for a frozen banana then do 150 reps of bodyweight squats even 200 if you are up for it. naps help you recover and make up errors, for example if you eat 2 bananas and do nothing then take a nap , that = an error. when you wake and have another banana that is a 3 banana error , but you feel much more able to burn it off then you did before the nap :) and its not hard at all to do those squats or pushups, work whatever you want
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »
caffeine = the devil.

I live caffeine free now.  it's amazing what it's like to wake up in the morning and not need soda, coffee, or yellow pill.  I take less naps now, and fall asleep at night with ease.