Author Topic: Ascension diet to be updated till i get it right  (Read 5338 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: cold at 70 degrees inside
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »
you need fruits , bananas for energy

I eat plenty of fruit - apples, oranges, berries of all types.  I don't like bananas.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2008, 04:47:50 PM »
For me, dulling the appetite is a good thing, and I've never had problems getting to sleep or staying asleep.  I've had issues with lack of energy lately, though, and increasing the caffeine hasn't helped, so I'm wondering if dropping it might.

I know that lack of energy, and it's part of why I cut it out.  I'm about to turn 32, and heart disease is in my family.  I figure the more blood reaches the heart, the better.   I'd try it if I were you.  Nothing to lose.  Withdrawl sucks, that dull headache for a few days.  By the end, I was chistling down the pills to very very small fractions, just for the psychological effects.  

I know the magazines espouse the greatness of caffeine, and coincidentally most of their workout supplements contain it.  And yeah, 90% of Americans use some form of caffeine daily.  Most workplaces have it because conicidentally, workers are more efficient when amped up on it.  I am never going back to it.  I just breathe so much better now, and I simply don't get tired anymore, doing anything.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2008, 04:51:27 PM »
I know that lack of energy, and it's part of why I cut it out.  I'm about to turn 32, and heart disease is in my family.  I figure the more blood reaches the heart, the better.   I'd try it if I were you.  Nothing to lose.  Withdrawl sucks, that dull headache for a few days.  By the end, I was chistling down the pills to very very small fractions, just for the psychological effects.  

I drink coffee, not yellow pills, so tapering down might be trickier, but I may give it a shot.

I know the magazines espouse the greatness of caffeine, and coincidentally most of their workout supplements contain it.  

I don't read the magazines, so that's not an issue.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2008, 04:51:51 PM »
I agree with 240.. Heavy stimulant use catches up with you.

Lack of sleep, shitty mood after coming off, and making you feel like shit due to loss of water. Better off without it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2008, 03:58:44 PM »
update....

ok eggs without a doubt give me the veins look. of course i can have too much and not lose fat. and too little and get cold chills

for carbs like bananas , honey, and grapefruit work very well, meaning when i eat them i can knock out 50 reps doing something. on average i probably get about 400-500 reps

the thing is when im dead ass tired from work it messes all things up, for one i tend to still eat alot of fruit in the evening, and dont have the energy to workout and end up sleeping 10 hours. but i feel great the next day though but dont look as ripped

anyways the first day i added the bananas and extra repetitions i seemed to lost a whole level of bodyfat and kept it off. like the recent pics i showed, like a nice thin layer of bodyfat was lost. i thought it was simply do to more repetitions ect...

well the past 3 or 4 days ive done the exact same thing but no real noticable loss like that first day

so im thinking perhaps dropping the bananas just for the time being and replacing with more eggs, im guessing i would have less energy to workout though, but i would get more 'veined up' look. i really want to eat peanutbutter but that shit is like worthless for fatloss , like two big ass spoon fulls is like well over 500 calories of just energy of not the best quality like bananas wich is easier to burn of calorie for calorie. but im gonna stay away from the pb. tommorrow i just may eat a ton of eggs and see how it goes, or i might give this banana thing a few more days to play out, my egg count is fairly low 10-15 a day ( so i can get some benefit from the cholesterol but not too much to where i dont have a calorie deficit) im eating plenty of fruit and burning it off

man fuck disregard this entire post,

im just going to stick with the original plan and wait this out. my body will probably only lose fat slowly or even slower at this point. but even that to me doesnt sound right. meaning it should be burning off x amount of excess weight each day if 'inside' the bodys strores  of (fat, glucose, cholesterol) is being fed properly, perhaps ill need a few more days to give a conclusive answer, as to decidding whether to make changes

at least im not getting any fatter so that is a definite plus!
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Ascension diet to be updated till i get it right
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2008, 04:14:00 PM »
I always do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how come you are 100% asshole to me

also if you disregard my posts then why do you click to read it? then be 100% ASS  ???

perhaps you are jealous in someway

im a pathetic non bodybuilder why must you kick a man when he is down almighty competitive bodybuilder man? i hope atleast you derive great pleasure from this, and its not some hatred/sickness you are dealing with my friend

and you like many others always 'take the bait' when i post any 'uncertainties' within a post. its like its too easy to hate on me and you do it anyway lol
A

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »
I always do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smart man   ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2008, 04:36:24 PM »
wddy. how is a banana better for fat loss than peanut butter?

and before you said that a banana is the most filling best source of energy you can possibly have.  yet a couple weeks ago you mentioned how full just a FEW macadamian nuts can make you feel. why the change of heart?

what kind of cardio do you do? do you do the morning cardio on an empty stomach ?

are eggs your only source of protein?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »
i just had two bananas
Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2008, 04:44:54 PM »
wddy. how is a banana better for fat loss than peanut butter?

and before you said that a banana is the most filling best source of energy you can possibly have.  yet a couple weeks ago you mentioned how full just a FEW macadamian nuts can make you feel. why the change of heart?

what kind of cardio do you do? do you do the morning cardio on an empty stomach ?

are eggs your only source of protein?

dude i never even typed the word macadamian nuts. i think i was talking about these dryed demante soy beans wich are fairly tasty...

but peanutbutter is near impossible to control, perhaps im letting my bad habits get the best of me when there is a half jar of pb in the fridge its so tempting to kill it in a couple days.

actually id say pb is better for your than bananas but the thing is that pb energy sometimes will put me to sleep cause its too heavy on the body, and its hard to stop eatin it if your hungry. its a control issue with pb, its very acidic too so that may have something to do with it, its dead and cooked while a banana is alive

i havent done cardio in a few days but i simply do mini workouts pushups/squats/ multiple times over and refuel with fruit

yes just 15 eggs are my protien

also my strenght is the EXACT same

i always do a strength test for reps with one arm rows for reps or chins. so far i havent lost anything

although i am much stronger for reps on both exercises at a higher bodyfat, WICH SUX cause i aint tryin to put on FAT!

A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2008, 04:51:35 PM »
those eggs are keeping your muscle on you.. your theory on cholestrol is actually backed up by science too dude.   in fact mothers breast milk is very dense with cholestrol to give new born babies a big boost in hormones so they GROW !     i know what you mean about the peanut butter. lol..in mid february i  downed an entire big ass jar of peanut butter three nigths in a row ! hahaha. talk about a "transformation" !

maybe you should try getting some oils dude. lik extra virgin olive oil. those natural monounsatuarated fats are supreme sources of energy and that will help you lean out immensly.   

you should check out the anabolic diet by mario di pasquale.. you can just go all eggs and oils  during the week then like all bananas and honey on the weekends..

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2008, 05:00:29 PM »
It almost sounds like a guy who is writing a daily diary on his suicide, doing it the slow way by starving himself.  Daddy Waddy get back to eating and looking healthy.  YOU DO NOT look healthy.  You are getting to skinny.  PM me and I will tell you how to gain weight. ;D ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2008, 05:05:04 PM »
those eggs are keeping your muscle on you.. your theory on cholestrol is actually backed up by science too dude.   in fact mothers breast milk is very dense with cholestrol to give new born babies a big boost in hormones so they GROW !     i know what you mean about the peanut butter. lol..in mid february i  downed an entire big ass jar of peanut butter three nigths in a row ! hahaha. talk about a "transformation" !

maybe you should try getting some oils dude. lik extra virgin olive oil. those natural monounsatuarated fats are supreme sources of energy and that will help you lean out immensly.   

you should check out the anabolic diet by mario di pasquale.. you can just go all eggs and oils  during the week then like all bananas and honey on the weekends..
i really hate olive oil its so freakin nasty. i gotta have foods that i like to eat on a 'diet'/regular eating plan i like looking good year round and might aswell strive to be top condition year round, dieting is silly because 'dieters' or 'bodybuilders' always regain after a diet, so there diets are stupid if i puts back on weight right?

thats why you see guys on protien diets that can get shredded but really lose the conditioning bad after contest like one day they blow up with all this water weight. then proceed to 'prove' them selves 'worthy' on get big by 'only' posting there contest pics lol like many of the old timers on this board do, as if to 'feel' young and inshape. hell i still cant outdo my fathers conditioning hes not very big but stays super ripped year round, but eats a routine 3 meals a day and one or two fruit or icecream snacks, hell have a bowl of cereal in the morning, a balanced meal for lunch usually something like butter beans, peas, veggies, peice of cake or meat, for dinner have about the same choices  and if hes had too much during the day hell probably have one fruit. and he owns me and practically all of getbig in conditionig lol

its easy to stick to fruits and eggs because both foods are tasty and dont fatten you up.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2008, 05:07:19 PM »
It almost sounds like a guy who is writing a daily diary on his suicide, doing it the slow way by starving himself.  Daddy Waddy get back to eating and looking healthy.  YOU DO NOT look healthy.  You are getting to skinny.  PM me and I will tell you how to gain weight. ;D ;D

why do you bother posting

when will u just drop that ego for once , and just say fvck it "being an ass is getting me nowhere im 600 pounds and about to die"  :'(
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2008, 05:08:21 PM »
i feel you. what about vegetables do you eat those?

for a month this witer i did a cool diet where at every meal i had a protein sourceee, and the abou a pound of various chopped fresh raw fibrous veggies.     very awesome way to diet, after the meal the thermic effect is MONSTROUs and you can literally feel your body "popping" fat .. well it feels more like the fat is "imploding" lol, but its cool.   pretty quick fat loss. carb load every fifth day. some fats at night.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2008, 05:22:05 PM »
No hate involved dude,but your methods are a bit unorthodox to say the very least.

Carry on!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2008, 05:56:47 PM »
No hate involved dude,but your methods are a bit unorthodox to say the very least.

Carry on!

couldve just apoligized

we know your true intents old pecker , we're not young dumb cums

fuck man , afterall its people like me who want to study and learn all they can, who knows exactly how the secret stacks up with a about 50,000 possible diet combination/workout scenarios, along with truely understanding what is going on in our bodies with its dna, mitochondria, cholesterol , body temp ect.

its all to help people like you and other old peckers live an extra 20 years so you can spend that time listening to me an extra 50 on getbig
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2008, 05:58:36 PM »
Fuck you then ! :)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2008, 06:00:15 PM »
couldve just apoligized

we know your true intents old pecker , we're not young dumb cums

Careful Johnny we should we respect the old cock of yester year! For his sac hangs much lower than ours! This in many cultures is a sign of supreme leadership and wisdom! So we should respect this old sagging cock!
Spirit of Truth

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2008, 06:02:14 PM »
 ::)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2008, 06:04:39 PM »
::)

Sorry, Old Cock Long Sac Master, Johnny and I would like to offer you a brewskie, to bury the hatchet!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2008, 06:05:13 PM »
Careful Johnny we should we respect the old cock of yester year! For his sac hangs much lower than ours! This in many cultures is a sign of supreme leadership and wisdom! So we should respect this old sagging cock!

oh shit , you are true my all knowing beast, but old pecktor wess doesnt realize my true intents are for his benefit and that he is not showing respect through his childish remarks and responses when i do not attack him without basis. its okay though we will let wesley falcon live and let him dance in the wisdom that we will shine upon him when he is granted a temple on the falcon hill at the time of ascension with many fine assed cougar hoes
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2008, 06:06:41 PM »
Sorry, Old Cock Long Sac Master, Johnny and I would like to offer you a brewskie, to bury the hatchet!

perhaps a joint will let the master wang chung wes open his 3rd eye
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2008, 06:07:13 PM »
Yes, Wesley Falcon you will have a chair at the table of the elders! There you will feast upon the old milf cougars!
Spirit of Truth