Author Topic: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!  (Read 41842 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2008, 09:05:24 PM »
Good post. I wonder why it is so hard to believe that a woman can actually put on some muscle. (shes only 115lbs ripped, ppl!!!)Alot of ones ability to get lean is determined by genetics. It appears to me that she might be one of those naturally lean people anyhow..an ecto-mesomorphic bodytype. With some hard work, and dedication she got some great results. Difficult to imagine, i know.  ::)

Congrats Jen!

Add to that the mindset that a woman shouldn't put on some muscle, and certainly shouldn't get lean enough to show it.  ::)

:)

mace_oropeza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2008, 09:41:11 PM »
A big congrats again to Cowan..  She is a natty....you can tell by the way she talks about what she puts in her body.  I think it' s remarkable that she won a npc national title, naturally. As you know some people can't even make it to the NPC national level, let alone w/ out the  "supps"..    We actaLLy competed in our first show back in 2001... she's got some genetics on her, even  back then.. youknow those track and field/ sister type of muscular lower body....... I've seen her train at the same gym, and she's done 225 squats, for an easy 12 reps, all the way down....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #177 on: May 18, 2008, 10:09:04 PM »
A big congrats again to Cowan..  She is a natty....you can tell by the way she talks about what she puts in her body.  I think it' s remarkable that she won a npc national title, naturally. As you know some people can't even make it to the NPC national level, let alone w/ out the  "supps"..    We actaLLy competed in our first show back in 2001... she's got some genetics on her, even  back then.. youknow those track and field/ sister type of muscular lower body....... I've seen her train at the same gym, and she's done 225 squats, for an easy 12 reps, all the way down....

see that is where the illusion and the craziness comes into play,,yes jeniffer did the ken wheeler 'going on "natural" crusade' and did take the female bodybuilding to a better looking place...but she did no 2 plates of 45lb each side of the bar for 12 raps at 120lb or 130lb for that matter naturally,,,IF SHE DID 2 PLATES OF 45 LB EACH SIDE OF THE BAR FOR 12 GOOD SQUATS IT WAS DEFENITELY WHEN SHE IS BIGGER AND OILED FROM WITHIN OR LIVERPILLED  (17AA GO THROUGH LIVER THUS LIVERPILLED NEW TERM LEARN IT),,SHE 100% DIDNT LIFT NO HEAVY WEIGHT IN HER FREGILE STATE FORGET ABOUT IT  NOR WHEN SHE IS 125LB CLEAN ,,2 PLATES 45LB EACH SIDE OF THE BAR FOR 12 REPS = JENNIFER AT ABOUT 140LB HORMONIZED TO SOME DEGREE AND SWOLLEN OR IN THE NATURAL WAY OF SAYING IT...PUMPED

by the way friend,,i do not find anything special with the girl genetic frame ,,very average ,,which means you too the girls and the guys here can achieve the thing your dream of if you want to get there,,she and jason cutler are more of dedication than anything to do with genetics,,average genetic at best with good symetry,,inorder to do anything in the pros as a bodybuilder she will have to juice more seriously unless it a complete 180 from ifbb andit may very well happen..then she can go far
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #178 on: May 18, 2008, 10:18:38 PM »
see that is where the illusion and the craziness comes into play,,yes jeniffer did the ken wheeler 'going on "natural" crusade' and did take the female bodybuilding to a better looking place...but she did no 2 plates of 45lb each side of the bar for 12 raps at 120lb or 130lb for that matter naturally,,,IF SHE DID 2 PLATES OF 45 LB EACH SIDE OF THE BAR FOR 12 GOOD SQUATS IT WAS DEFENITELY WHEN SHE IS BIGGER AND OILED FROM WITHIN OR LIVERPILLED  (17AA GO THROUGH LIVER THUS LIVERPILLED NEW TERM LEARN IT),,SHE 100% DIDNT LIFT NO HEAVY WEIGHT IN HER FREGILE STATE FORGET ABOUT IT  NOR WHEN SHE IS 125LB CLEAN ,,2 PLATES 45LB EACH SIDE OF THE BAR FOR 12 REPS = JENNIFER AT ABOUT 140LB HORMONIZED TO SOME DEGREE AND SWOLLEN OR IN THE NATURAL WAY OF SAYING IT...PUMPED

by the way friend,,i do not find anything special with the girl genetic frame ,,very average ,,which means you too the girls and the guys here can achieve the thing your dream of if you want to get there,,she and jason cutler are more of dedication than anything to do with genetics,,average genetic at best with good symetry,,inorder to do anything in the pros as a bodybuilder she will have to juice more seriously unless it a complete 180 from ifbb andit may very well happen..then she can go far

hey brother15 i sent you a pm, please answer!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: May 18, 2008, 10:23:02 PM »
Jennifer is a lifetime natural.  Guaranteed.  100%.
She is just a squish over 5-3, she weighed in at 114 pounds. 

Alot of you guys are acting like a bunch of fucking assholes.  This is women's bodybuilding.  This is what it's all about.  Jennifer put in the hard work, sacrifice, and dedication.  She challenged herself personally in a way that most of you idiots don't even understand, let alone have the ability to do.  No one does it for the money.  They do it because they love it. 

I don't even understand why you are arguing whether she's natural or not.  What the fuck difference does it make?  It's none of your fucking business what she did to get there.  This wasn't a natural show...there should be no debate about it.  The bottom line is that she is EXACTLY what female bodybuilding should represent, and what a female bodybuilder should look like. 

Instead of bashing her for being a female bodybuilder, you should be congratulating her accomplishments and being thankful that women's bodybuilding is taking a step in what I would consider to be the right direction. 

This is Jenn's time to celebrate.  So fuck off.

hmmm, kinda got some hormonal imbalance rage going?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2008, 10:28:58 PM »
hmmm, kinda got some hormonal imbalance rage going?

Back off  8)
TEAM Nasser

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »

Add to that the mindset that a woman shouldn't put on some muscle, and certainly shouldn't get lean enough to show it.  ::)

Im one of those woman who could put on lots of muscle, but never quite get lean or hard enough, esp my legs!!!! For me to get lean like Jen drug free Id be near death.. and no way Im doing that much cardio!

Im a meso-endomorph though

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2008, 10:32:11 PM »

She is just a squish over 5-3, she weighed in at 114 pounds. 

OMG Rip said squish and butt in a period of 2 days, ultrahottness  ;D
TEAM Nasser

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2008, 10:43:20 PM »

::)

mace_oropeza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »
I don't think Ken WheeLer did the natural thing, in the 2001 or whatever year it was circa..  I saw her squat offseason.   so this is a true story homie, i walk in the gym an she's hammerin away w/ 225..   i would say she wieghed around 135 ish.. I guess nobody knows if she's a natty or not, but her.. YOu can tell by the way she carries herself that she'  against "using"..   She won her WNBF pro card, i think that she has enough integrity to compete in a natural show as a 100% natty.  She's  been around, She's placed pretty well winnin a few NPC overall titles.  I  don't believe she ever used, it wouldn't make sense for her to compete in a natural show...I guess someone can throw up a vid on youtube, but that one change opinions (people will always have a opinion if someone is natural or not)....

I think sh'e s go t some muscular/strong legs genetically.  she di d track in college, and did pretty well.(google it). She looks "athletic" in person.  I think you need to be born w/ some kind of genetic makeup for that(compete at collegiate level), or have some good" body kinesetic intelligence"....know what i mean??  That' s what i meant by "genetics"   she's got some good sweep to her legs in the offseason.  That' what i meant,

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »

mace_oropeza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2008, 11:36:49 PM »
haha, i guess i fuked it up!  Im not too familiar w/ postin on here 

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2008, 11:39:58 PM »
haha, i guess i fuked it up!  Im not too familiar w/ postin on here 

introduce yourself with pictures

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2008, 11:47:18 PM »
Don't they will tear you apart  :-\
TEAM Nasser

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2008, 11:50:33 PM »
yo "mace_oropeza", what made you want to be a male nurse?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2008, 12:06:24 AM »
yo "mace_oropeza", what made you want to be a male nurse?

male what?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2008, 01:04:31 AM »
No matter what anyone says, juice or not, whatever. To win the overall title at the junior usa's is a HUGE accomplishment. All the haters need to put their favourite hate inducing drinks away and give congradulations to jenny on her victory.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2008, 04:11:14 AM »
I don't think Ken WheeLer did the natural thing, in the 2001 or whatever year it was circa..  I saw her squat offseason.   so this is a true story homie, i walk in the gym an she's hammerin away w/ 225..   i would say she wieghed around 135 ish.. I guess nobody knows if she's a natty or not, but her.. YOu can tell by the way she carries herself that she'  against "using"..   She won her WNBF pro card, i think that she has enough integrity to compete in a natural show as a 100% natty.  She's  been around, She's placed pretty well winnin a few NPC overall titles.  I  don't believe she ever used, it wouldn't make sense for her to compete in a natural show...I guess someone can throw up a vid on youtube, but that one change opinions (people will always have a opinion if someone is natural or not)....

I think sh'e s go t some muscular/strong legs genetically.  she di d track in college, and did pretty well.(google it). She looks "athletic" in person.  I think you need to be born w/ some kind of genetic makeup for that(compete at collegiate level), or have some good" body kinesetic intelligence"....know what i mean??  That' s what i meant by "genetics"   she's got some good sweep to her legs in the offseason.  That' what i meant,

yet in the age of technology there is not a pic or video clip of her lifting anything impressive...odd no?
I

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2008, 04:39:10 AM »

Yep lots of conservative, threatened and closed minds in society.  Lots of insecurity.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2008, 07:06:42 AM »
Laura and myself wanna offer congrats to Jen! (who we have both met and liked)
(here are sum pics that haven't been posted)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2008, 07:07:34 AM »
 8)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2008, 07:08:24 AM »
 8)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2008, 07:09:00 AM »
 8)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2008, 07:13:53 AM »
Man that must have hurt's all I'm thinking...fuck!  Congratulations again, Jen!    :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2008, 07:22:37 AM »
Jen is developing a forehead to rival Rip's.