Author Topic: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!  (Read 41865 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: Jenny 'THE BEAST' Cowan WINS the OVERALL at Jr. USA's!
« Reply #250 on: May 19, 2008, 11:55:13 AM »

nature gave us two very different roles and the women should not try to take up that of the man and vice-versa.

I truly believe this and whats more, I believe it is the will of God Alja and his nut case worshippers.

Fixed Sharma!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #251 on: May 19, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »
gh15 is not missing any point,,im a professional bodybuilder i know what im talking about be suere of that,,
now! i didnt say she is hormonized to the max or even used mmany products  along the years,,actually its quite sad if she did use anything to prepare for this competition because this is what a natural with average genetics shoudl look like when starving himself or herself into contest mod ,,SHE LOOK NATURAL YES! is she? NO!  natural is someone who never touched hormones and bi products,,im not femiliar with this girl but if you put some pictures of her during the years you will see too that she been to a lot of diff size stages and strength stages and body composition stages that women can not achieve with out the use of substances inorder to eliminate the extra estrogen they have,,women have soft flab tummies even when they are hard naturally they are still soft! and they are never under 8-9% naturally and im talking here about the most manlish looking female..

she uses and used little during her years ,,she looks like a fitness fanatik that really like working out and that usually start from young age in the christian ymca,,but still!!!!! clen t3 many products are used by those females be sure of that! now...i would shut up if she didnt work with palumbo..but you can be sure about one thing...palumbo is drugs and drugs is palumbo,,his all life is one bgi mess of drugs

i ask you fellas to read very carefully what gh15 saysfor it is not to down a competitor i said many times on this thread that she look great and female bodybuilding if at all needs to exist should look more like that...but rest assured!!!! rest assured!! that 115lb ripped and chizeled also demands its products,,in her specific case she DOES look clean but NEVER NOT IN A MILLION YEARS COMPLETELY NATURAL

any one that says they are natural on npc stage or any stage to this matter dont know what they are talking about,,even vince mft chg irs and that kid bil guns are on products sauch as research products and plaumbo fed the kid drugs and you saw the kid look natural via the diet look put under palumbo

please do not argue bodybuilding with me ,,i said here that she look clean and really look like minimal usage of specific prooducts,,this is how it shoudl be but IT IS NOT NATURAL ,,natural is someone who eat eggwhites watermelon and oats then repeat ,,any npc competitor 99% of them been to hormones and bi products

the following are LEGAL SUPP UNCONTROLLED
IGF1
IGF1LR3
NOLVADEX
LETROZOLE
ARIMIDEX
CLENBUTEROL
ALBUTEROL
EPHEDRINE
CAFFEINE
ASPIRIN
T3
MILD DURETICS
PHENTERMINE (ALL OVER ON INTERNET BUT FOR GOOD ONE THE DOC WILL PRESCRIBE AND IT WORKS VERY WELL FOR STARVATIONS WHILE KEEPING ENERGY HIGH)
MANY MORE

friends ,,dont ever doubt what im tellin you here,,the lists of buyers have many many women and boyfriends of those women who compete and who dont compete,,i told you before that if someone look natural it doesnt mean they are size dont mean shit,,it means to the ones who can pack on the size but many use drugs for deveklopment of quality and getting down to the 3-4%,,

in jeniffer case she indeed look clean from the pictures i was asked to analyze,,but i can assure you ..who ever worked with palumbo know drugs is part of the equation..have you ever seen the girl palumbo live with? one of the most hormonized female in bodybuilding history together with kathy vicky and kim

again jenifer looked great and looked clean but no where near true natural ,,,natural will not get under 8% maybe 5-7% on a girl that about to die,,

I like reading gh15's posts now imagining him sounding like the Iron Sheik on Howard Stern.   ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #252 on: May 19, 2008, 12:01:49 PM »

Not you, BASTucci...I mean the other rubbers in this thread.

Hahahahahahahaaa!!!!

Haven't heard "rubbers"  in a while!  I knew a guy John who was a cop and that's all he would say....... "fucking Rubber"  "fucking rubber" , it was his answer to everything. Guy hits his car, gets the wrong change at a store, everyone was a "fucking rubber"

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #253 on: May 19, 2008, 12:55:16 PM »
I said that it clear she had great discipline and drive to force her body to cut so much fat. I gave her recognition of that.
I don't minf she done well. I dont think it is a nice look. that is all.

I dont beleive that bodybulding is for women. not at all. that is simply my opinion. i think the women should play to her God given strengths and putting on muscle and getting very low fat is not that. for a man it is easier.

nature gave us two very different roles and the women should not try to take up that of the man and vice-versa.
I truly believe this and whats more, I believe it is the will of God.

Dude, just stop.

Not with the bashing, but stop trying to mispell words on purpose. You never made any grammatical errors when you first started posting here.

Your game is up. I know you're a fucking gimmick.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: May 19, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »
I like reading gh15's posts now imagining him sounding like the Iron Sheik on Howard Stern.   ;D

he's going to humble you now.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #255 on: May 19, 2008, 01:29:03 PM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: May 19, 2008, 01:33:17 PM »

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #257 on: May 19, 2008, 01:34:33 PM »
Mrs. pumphard looking hot as usual.

hahahahah

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2008, 01:37:26 PM »
damn poor woman. what happend?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2008, 01:41:16 PM »
steroids, good thing you're out of the iron game now Mars(may god protect you).

spinnis

« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2008, 01:46:59 PM »

1g EW Testo E

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »

Are there things, chief? You sound like you think you matter, but in fact you don't, matter.   ;)

Let niet op blokhoofd vrije geest, hij waxed zijn wenkbrauwen en is meer homo dan vrouwen rechten.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2008, 02:55:52 PM »
blockhead stuck this thread in GOSSIP AND OPNION  , he knew what was going to happen. This belonged in the womens area and there would have been no negative comments!

It was placed here for a reason "gossip and opinion"
I threw it up on here because it would get the most VIEWS and would generate the most publicity for her. ANY publicity wether it is good or bad is GOOD publicity. I knew the roving rabid hyenas would come out of the woodwork, hunt her down and eat her alive but I also know it doesn't bother her. At the very most she rolls her eyes and cracks half a smile.

For the first time I have to dispute gh15's claim. I understand what he is saying but she has never ever used any type of hormones. I even tried to tell her to at least use DHEA and Gaspari's Novadex-XT during her prep and she wasn't hearing it. To her it was manipulating her hormones and she wanted nothing to do with it. You all have to understand, she isn't 145lbs and ripped. She's 114lbs and ripped. Major difference.
?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: May 19, 2008, 03:13:55 PM »
I threw it up on here because it would get the most VIEWS and would generate the most publicity for her. ANY publicity wether it is good or bad is GOOD publicity. I knew the roving rabid hyenas would come out of the woodwork, hunt her down and eat her alive but I also know it doesn't bother her. At the very most she rolls her eyes and cracks half a smile.

For the first time I have to dispute gh15's claim. I understand what he is saying but she has never ever used any type of hormones. I even tried to tell her to at least use DHEA and Gaspari's Novadex-XT during her prep and she wasn't hearing it. To her it was manipulating her hormones and she wanted nothing to do with it. You all have to understand, she isn't 145lbs and ripped. She's 114lbs and ripped. Major difference.
exactly. She's not 300 lbs with abs. She looks like she busted her ass.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2008, 03:23:49 PM »
Who the fuck would consider that sexy, or even an accomplishment?

Fuck is wrong with you idiots? She looks like some flesh eating zombie from the movie I am Legend.  ::)

Camel Jockey brings it again. Yes! Kaboom! Mbzzzzz ;D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2008, 03:25:19 PM »
Blockhead hit it.

i'd hit it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2008, 03:30:10 PM »
I would not dare to talk to it.

Bast = Penis.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2008, 03:53:49 PM »
For the first time I have to dispute gh15's claim.

GH 15 has a very tight definition of natural though. According to him I am not, as I have taken fat burners. Everyone has their own concept of natural understandably, so according to GH15 there would be very few natural people out as most who are even mildly interested in bodybuilding/diet/fitness etc have taken fatburners at some point in their lives.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #268 on: May 19, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »
YES YES YES