Author Topic: I Got Dumped....  (Read 14236 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: I Got Dumped....
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2008, 01:22:24 PM »
Laura, I would never cheat on you!! With you but never on you!  ;D
;D
:D Weee

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2008, 03:17:55 PM »
;D

That's not really funny, laura. I thought you were above this.  >:(

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2008, 08:43:28 AM »
That's not really funny, laura. I thought you were above this.  >:(
???
:D Weee

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2008, 01:32:59 PM »
Cheating is never right but it takes two people for things to work out or not.

If it was a friend and she knew it was your man.... I'm 100% certain the guidebook not only allows for, but encourages, a beating.

Stuff like that sucks but strong people come through bad times even stronger in the long run.

If all else fails there's Haagen Daas or Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey!! :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2008, 02:17:42 PM »
Cheating is never right but it takes two people for things to work out or not.

If it was a friend and she knew it was your man.... I'm 100% certain the guidebook not only allows for, but encourages, a beating.

Stuff like that sucks but strong people come through bad times even stronger in the long run.

If all else fails there's Haagen Daas or Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey!! :)

Haagen Daas!!!  :P
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2008, 02:23:56 PM »
Haagen Daas!!!  :P

I don't eat the stuff, LOL! I do frozen yogurt when the kids have to have ice cream and I always buy chunky monkey when my girl is pissed about something. Before anyone makes any 'monkey' comments it's already been done, LOL!

I only have two bad meals/month and actually don't like ice cream that much at all.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2008, 02:47:26 PM »
I don't eat the stuff, LOL! I do frozen yogurt when the kids have to have ice cream and I always buy chunky monkey when my girl is pissed about something. Before anyone makes any 'monkey' comments it's already been done, LOL!

I only have two bad meals/month and actually don't like ice cream that much at all.

Have you ever tried Baskin Robbins 'daiquiri ice'? It is absolutely heavenly, ...I mean heavenly!!!
It is extremely hard to find these days, but if you can... go for it. it's the absolute best.
Their pineapple ice is a close 2nd, ...and could be an adequate consolation if no daiquiri ice was available.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2008, 02:59:13 PM »
Have you ever tried Baskin Robbins 'daiquiri ice'? It is absolutely heavenly, ...I mean heavenly!!!
It is extremely hard to find these days, but if you can... go for it. it's the absolute best.
Their pineapple ice is a close 2nd, ...and could be an adequate consolation if no daiquiri ice was available.

You are obviously substituting ice cream for some missing need. :)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2008, 04:50:00 PM »
Somebody is trying to start a fight!
W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2008, 04:58:59 PM »
You are obviously substituting ice cream for some missing need. :)

Oh my! Is it that obvious?
Gotta go... need to make a phone call.  :-X
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2008, 07:51:12 PM »
Oh my! Is it that obvious?
Gotta go... need to make a phone call.  :-X

I can see it from here, LOL!

Probably need a spanking too!! :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2008, 11:14:37 PM »
I can see it from here, LOL!

Probably need a spanking too!! :)

{blush}  :-[   :-X
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2008, 08:59:20 AM »
So I got dumped, it has happened before and more then likely will happen again.
I am sure we've all been through this.

My question is....

If he goes out and has an affair how is my fault?

discuss please
As someone who has had this happened a few times I would say don't down on yourself.  You'll wonder if you did anything wrong but like everyone says, he could have just dumped you and moved on.  It's pretty ballsy for him to say it was your fault.  Even if you think you did something to warrant a break up, it doesn't excuse the infidelity. 

If he said it was because of sex that is lame.  If he said his emotional needs weren't met, you're better off.   ;D
Squishy face retard

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2008, 09:56:56 PM »
As someone who has had this happened a few times I would say don't down on yourself.  You'll wonder if you did anything wrong but like everyone says, he could have just dumped you and moved on.  It's pretty ballsy for him to say it was your fault.  Even if you think you did something to warrant a break up, it doesn't excuse the infidelity. 

If he said it was because of sex that is lame.  If he said his emotional needs weren't met, you're better off.   ;D

I was so dumbfounded about how he said it was my fault, I never listened to the rest of the verbal diarrhea.
We were only going out for 3 months so it really isn't to hard of a thing to let go. 
I don't understand it, but maybe I never will.

As far a sex goes, I am FAR more open minded and liberal about the entire game, so I can't see how he could be unsatisfied.
Maybe I intimidated him?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2008, 06:28:13 AM »
OS,

Why does the reason matter?

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2008, 08:12:43 AM »
As far a sex goes, I am FAR more open minded and liberal about the entire game, so I can't see how he could be unsatisfied.
Maybe I intimidated him?

Care to elaborate? Maybe you were too open minded and liberal about the entire game and like you said he may have been intimidated.
W

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2008, 09:31:18 AM »
Care to elaborate? Maybe you were too open minded and liberal about the entire game and like you said he may have been intimidated.
Maybe he wanted a girl who would let him out of the handcuffs after the fun was over.
Squishy face retard

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2008, 09:38:10 AM »
Maybe he wanted a girl who would let him out of the handcuffs after the fun was over.

LMAO! Well she is a self proclaimed sex goddess so that could be the norm on an evening out with her!
W

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2008, 09:45:23 AM »
I say this with caution, but men often want to screw the sex goddess and date/marry the good girl.  It's no excuse for him to cheat but if he viewed her as a slut and could not deal with that, it could explain why he bounced over to a different woman.
Squishy face retard

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2008, 10:11:30 AM »
I say this with caution, but men often want to screw the sex goddess and date/marry the good girl.  It's no excuse for him to cheat but if he viewed her as a slut and could not deal with that, it could explain why he bounced over to a different woman.

This is the operative word I hope she get's your point here! I totally agree too (with caution that is)  ;D that is why women need to be careful of the way they portray/present themselves to men especially the ones they care about.

Dig this philos from my mom (R.I.P.) (she told my ex this when we were dating (actually my mom was ck blocking))

Short version: "Think of yourself as a box of chocolates when you present yourself to a man, do you want to give him a box of half-eaten candies or do you one him to have the first bite when you give him the sweets?" She went on more but you get the gist. Some woman forget when, where, what, why and how to present themselves to a man they just want to fill that emotional void and end up getting used or turning cold. And some men are too stupid to guide her.

I am sure OS is the perfect LT partner for someone out there, she just needs to have the patience and take the time to see if they are just as mucked up as she is.

HMIC 
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2008, 10:21:48 AM »
Reasons don't matter.

I doubt anyone has ever heard a good reason for being broken up with. By good, I specifically mean a reason that made them a better partner for having heard it.

Also, sometimes things just don't work. Doesn't mean anything is wrong with the people, just that they aren't a good fit.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2008, 11:26:09 AM »
OS,

Why does the reason matter?

Good point, I guess it doesn't but that doesn't stop people from looking for them.

LMAO! Well she is a self proclaimed sex goddess so that could be the norm on an evening out with her!

I know for a fact I have never proclaimed myself a Sex Goddess.  (your words not mine).
I don't believe sex is the taboo that it seems the older people (you fit in here) portray it to be.
It should be fun and adventurous.  Play the game smart and safe and there is no reason why everybody shouldn't have
fun with it. 

The thinking it belongs hiding in the bedroom with the doors locked is an outdated way of thinking.

This is the operative word I hope she get's your point here! I totally agree too (with caution that is)  ;D that is why women need to be careful of the way they portray/present themselves to men especially the ones they care about.

Dig this philos from my mom (R.I.P.) (she told my ex this when we were dating (actually my mom was ck blocking))

Short version: "Think of yourself as a box of chocolates when you present yourself to a man, do you want to give him a box of half-eaten candies or do you one him to have the first bite when you give him the sweets?" She went on more but you get the gist. Some woman forget when, where, what, why and how to present themselves to a man they just want to fill that emotional void and end up getting used or turning cold. And some men are too stupid to guide her.

I am sure OS is the perfect LT partner for someone out there, she just needs to have the patience and take the time to see if they are just as mucked up as she is.

HMIC 

You seem to think I am wanting to settle down, I'm not.
Woman can go out, party and look to get laid every now and then as well.

What is an LT partner?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2008, 12:18:52 PM »
Good point, I guess it doesn't but that doesn't stop people from looking for them.

I know for a fact I have never proclaimed myself a Sex Goddess.  (your words not mine).
I don't believe sex is the taboo that it seems the older people (you fit in here) portray it to be.
It should be fun and adventurous.  Play the game smart and safe and there is no reason why everybody shouldn't have
fun with it. 

The thinking it belongs hiding in the bedroom with the doors locked is an outdated way of thinking.

What is an LT partner?

I was joking honey.

Sex is not taboo but I think it has it's place in general. Yeah I used to be wild but I have matured past that. "When I was a child I had childish toys but now I am a man with responsibilities and I have to behave accordingly.

fun with it. 
Fun with your partner yes but when you start playing games with a process that has the greatest impact to the existence of humankind I think you should be more respectful of its power and not so risqué. One day you will learn LMAO!

Hey did'nt you see my post about the nudist resort I visited? I have no problem climbing up in a tree to enjoy an intimate encounter with my committed partner.

Yes you are, you just don't know how to do it yet so you keep searching. Something is missing, you are looking to fill an empty void it's very obvious.
I think its abnormal not to want to settledown and share your life with a suitable partner; we are innately wired that way. Anything else outside of man and woman coming together in manogamy a perversion of the obvious truth.

Question for you; What's the primary reason for two different sexes?

Yes and you can also look to get dumped out of disrespect every now and then as well.
Again you will learn as you go along but right now you are just what every 18-30 yr old man wants. You seem to be empty somewhere in side so you suppress it with partying and promiscuity every now again again, it's understandable.

LT=Long Term.

W

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2008, 02:48:06 PM »
Bottom line is OS was involved with a coward (sorry OS) who didn't want to own his $H|T, so he blamed her for his own shortcomings and character flaws. OS don't buy into it, or waste brain cells on it.

He cheated. end of story. It's his fault not yours, ...unless you tied him down and inserted his anatomy into your "friend's"? Or was this fallout out from the birthday present you gave him? ???
w

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2008, 04:30:07 PM »

Question for you; What's the primary reason for two different sexes?

Because you can only laugh at the dog for so long.  Men, we can laugh at for ever  ;D

and no reason to apologize Jag.
Just Bad Bad Blood!