Author Topic: okay lets settle this  (Read 3132 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: okay lets settle this
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 01:05:00 PM »
oka guys honestly i appreciate the advice but really now.. i dont need to hear all this.. if you want to chat send me a p.m. or something..

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »
If you're only 19, then you have no idea what your genetics have in store for you, because you're still growing (in all senses of the word).  However, now that you've manipulated your own natural hormonal output, before it had started to decline with age, you've put yourself at tremendous risk. 

I would get off the drugs ASAFP, then go see a qualified doctor, tell him/her what you've done, and take all the steps to correct whatever damage you've done.

Seriously dude, I don't give two shits about you, but you could seriously be F#CKING YOURSELF for the future.  Looking great in your early 20's is no payoff for being a pathetic looking turd with bitch-tits when your in your 30's and for the rest of your life.

excellent advices here.   I know many teens/early 20's guys in the gym doing cycles.  These guys just start out and then a few months after are doing gear.  UNREAL.  

I can see doing cycles if you're going to compete, but if it's just to look the part for your own narcasism, you (and your body) has problems.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 01:08:39 PM »
Also candi, what about hard work and time?   

If a muscular body can be gotten from a needle, where is the challenge?  Isn't that what the gym is all about?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 01:14:01 PM »
thanks for thinking about me but your really wasting your time...

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 01:20:14 PM »
The only thing I've learned from this thread is something I already knew...

DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO CANDIDIZZLE'S ADVICE!  HE KNOWS NOTHING!  HE IS A JUVENILE LITTLE PUNK WHO READ A FEW BOOKS AND NOW THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING...  BUT WHAT HE'S PROVEN IN THIS THREAD IS THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 01:25:08 PM »

DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO CANDIDIZZLE'S ADVICE!  HE KNOWS NOTHING!  HE IS A JUVENILE LITTLE PUNK WHO READ A FEW BOOKS AND NOW THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING...  BUT WHAT HE'S PROVEN IN THIS THREAD IS THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT!
thanks wh4..   :)  your quite the expert yourself, mister " fats must make up 70 % of a fat loss diet "..  :D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 01:43:30 PM »
I actually think he knows quite a bit about training, nutrition, and supplements...probably one of the most knowlegable on this site. He's got alot of knowledge especially for only being 19, he's done all the research and homework before actually expirementing so props to him on that.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 01:47:27 PM »
I actually think he knows quite a bit about training, nutrition, and supplements...probably one of the most knowlegable on this site. He's got alot of knowledge especially for only being 19, he's done all the research and homework before actually expirementing so props to him on that.
thanks dude..... i am not so smart or knowledgeable though.. i know some basic stuff thats it

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 10:00:17 PM »
i train hard and eat alot and never go more than 3 hours without eating

its not an issue of ddedictaion or knowledge or willingness t o work haqrd

simply poor natural genetics

your probably not eating the right foods at the right time. Im also pretty sure you're totally overthinking this whole bb'ing thing and totally mindfucking yourself.

Just make sure you eat 5-6 times a day, with protein at every meal. Eat a majority of your carbs postworkout. Eat fiber. Eat a majority of your fats from healthy fat sources i.e fish, almonds/cashews, macadamia nut oil, evoo. Drink lots of water. Train hard and do your cardio. I guarantee if you did that you would see results.

jdon

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 05:01:37 PM »
The question that I have about all of this is:  Don't people use these types of things to gain an advantage or create an edge?  All I know is that these types of supplements create an uneven playing field, especially in sports.  The only real reason that I even subject myself to these types of things is to create a more equal playing field or advantage for myself.  I know for a fact that many guys on my football team take supplements that they know are illegal and take any way even though they test us randomly every year.  It pisses me off to know somebody has an advantage over me, but then I have to ask myself about the risk involved.  Is it worth it to get caught and end my career, or is it worth it to harm my body?  I don't know.  My philosophy is that everything is fine for a person in moderation, so I feel like its worth a shot to gain an edge.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2008, 02:25:01 AM »

bump for truth