Author Topic: Can you name any other sport....  (Read 4532 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Can you name any other sport....
« on: May 26, 2008, 06:21:25 PM »
...where the average person in the audience makes more money than the average person onstage?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Can you name any other sport....
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 06:21:44 PM »
Not this shit again...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 06:23:13 PM »
A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, “Wanna hear a Buckeye joke?” The guy replies, “Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I am 6′ tall, 200 lbs. and I am an Ohio State graduate. The guy sitting next to me is 6′2″, 225 lbs., and he is an Ohio State graduate. The guy right next to him is 6′5″, 250lbs., and he is also an Ohio State graduate. Now, you still wanna tell me that joke?” The first guy says, “No, not if I’m going to have to explain it three times.”

It was reported that the Ohio Football Coach Jim Tressel will only be dressing 40 players for the Michigan game …the rest of the players will have to dress them selves.

Did you hear that the Ohio State University library burned to the ground? All five books in the library were completely destroyed and the football team is really upset by the fire; they hadn’t colored in two of the books yet.

Q: What does the average Ohio State University student get on his SAT? A: Drool.

Q: How do you get an Ohio State Graduate off your front porch? A: Pay him for the pizza.

Q: What did the OSU grad say to the Michigan grad? A: “Welcome to McDonald’s. May I take your order please?”

Q: Why is ice no longer available at Ohio State football games? A: Because the senior who knew the recipe finally graduated.

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, “Your first job will be to sweep the store.” But, I’m a OSU graduate,” the young man replied indignantly, “I even played football there!” “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that,” said the manager. “Here, give me the broom, I better show you how”.

Two Ohio State football players were hootin’ and hollerin’ while partying on campus when a bartender asked them why they were celebrating. The smart one said proudly that they had just finished a jigsaw puzzle and it only took them two months. “Two months?!” exclaimed the bartender. The Buckeye proudly replied, “Yeah, the box said 4 - 6 years!”

A Buckeye football player was almost killed today in a tragic horse back riding accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death. Luckily, the manager of the Wal-Mart came out and unplugged the horse.

A little boy and his mother were walking through an Ohio cemetery when they came upon a headstone that read: “Here lies an OSU graduate and a good man.” The little boy asked his mother, “Mommy, why did they bury two people in there?”

Coaches Jim Tressel and Lloyd Carr are walking down the beach talking about the rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan. As they are walking, Lloyd trips over something in the sand. Upon closer inspection it turns out to be a genie’s lamp. “Who disturbs me?” asked the genie. Jim and Lloyd both say they did. “You will each get one wish,” said the genie. Jim offers to go first. “I want an impenetrable wall built around the entire state of Ohio so that none of those stupid Michiganders can ever get in. I want it as far down into the ground as it is high and I want it to be completely sealed in so that we can finally have our peace!” The genie grants the wish to Jim and his is instantly whisked away to his new paradise. The genie now tells Lloyd he’ll grant him one wish. Lloyd says, “Fill it with water.”

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 06:25:42 PM »
::)

Cursed be the moment that your momma squatted down in Akron and shat out the turd that grew to become you! Shame on you.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 06:28:05 PM »

Cursed by the moment that your momma squatted down in Akron and shat out the turd that grew to become you! Shame on you.

lol  ;D
just not good enough

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »

Cursed be the moment that your momma squatted down in Akron and shat out the turd that grew to become you! Shame on you.

LMAO... i love the buckeyes.  hate mich.  But it's really fun to take shots at alma maters.  My college didn't even have a football team.

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 06:32:33 PM »
...where the average person in the audience makes more money than the average person onstage?

I would say bodybuilding but it's not a sport :)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 06:33:13 PM »

LMAO... i love the buckeyes.  hate mich.  But it's really fun to take shots at alma maters.  My college didn't even have a football team.

If you're really from Ohio, you know this is something you don't even dare joke about.

If you were here saying this shit in person, you'd be on the floor bleeding out your punctured windpipe and smashed face...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 06:33:44 PM »

Are you a fan of the classical physique?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 06:34:45 PM »
If you were here saying this shit in person, you'd be on the floor bleeding out your punctured windpipe and smashed face...

lol.. that is awesome!!!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 06:35:13 PM »
If you're really from Ohio, you know this is something you don't even dare joke about.

alright alright...lets cool it with the bucktooth talk...

there are Trojans present  8)
just not good enough

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 06:39:04 PM »
Other than IFBB Pros I can't think of one.HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM .

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »
Are you a fan of the classical physique?

Zero muscle and about 20% fat.  Are we supposed to be impressed because he isn't 30% like most Americans his age?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2008, 06:45:24 PM »

Zero muscle and about 20% fat.  Are we supposed to be impressed because he isn't 30% like most Americans his age?  ::)

Joe is more impressed with Obama's decision-making abilities and ability to think things through.

The Coach

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 07:02:24 PM »
Joe is more impressed with Obama's decision-making abilities and ability to think things through.

Yes, it was a great decision to compare himself to Reagan when he said (paraphrased) "Well Reagan negotiated with Russia". Yes Rob, a great decision maker ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 07:08:42 PM »
Yes, it was a great decision to compare himself to Reagan when he said (paraphrased) "Well Reagan negotiated with Russia". Yes Rob, a great decision maker ::)

come on joe, we all know bush is going to drop a lot of bombs on iran this fall and let the new guy clean it up, whoever it is.

and we both know Bush gave a million barrels of oil to north korea to "stop setting off nukes and firing missiles at hawaii".  Brutal appeaser.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 07:12:54 PM »

Lmao, you could do that from your wheelchair?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 07:15:06 PM »
Lmao, you could do that from your wheelchair?

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 07:21:49 PM »

C'mon 240, what about amatuer wrestling Olympic/collegiate wrestling?
These are some of the best & toughest athletes in the World, and there
is virtually no money in the sport.... How does that make them any less of an athlete?

How about this to think about...  What sport do the overwhelming majority of people in the World wish they were better at... Their Physique!!

More than anything else, people want to have nice bodies, Great bodies, attractive & healthy bodies. Don't they?

They all look in the mirror, EVERYDAY, and wish they were leaner, more muscular, and looked better in Jeans.  The overwhelming majority of people don't dream about shooting 90% from the free throw line, or hitting a tennis ball 130 mph, or shooting a puck into a hockey net... But ALMOST everbody stares at their body, every weekend before they go out, and they wish they were in better shape..  That is what WE ALL want, There is no denying it, since the beginning of time, and it will never change my friend.  So what does money really have to do with it?  Nothing

Quit ragging on Bodybuilding and do a show.  We have enuff of that already on this board.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 07:25:44 PM »
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Have you sought an exorcism for Christs possession of you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2008, 07:25:56 PM »

That's a ridiculous statement.  It's the most dedicated & discliplined sport in the world.
More physical than any other sport.  It's the only sport where the competition is totally different than the training for it, so it is strange in that way.  It's as much of a sport as anything else.  Why do you post here if your view is so negative?  

What attracts you to this board & to bodybuiling, if it is not a sport

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2008, 07:27:12 PM »
Have you sought an exorcism for Christs possession of you?

No. Can you help me bro?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2008, 07:30:15 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2008, 08:01:35 PM »
That's a ridiculous statement.  It's the most dedicated & discliplined sport in the world.
More physical than any other sport.  It's the only sport where the competition is totally different than the training for it, so it is strange in that way.  It's as much of a sport as anything else.  Why do you post here if your view is so negative?  What attracts you to this board & to bodybuiling, if it is not a sport

I call it like I see it. I've been in this industry for more than 30 years and not once have I considered it a sport. It's a glorified drug induced beauty contest, no athleticism or skill needed. I will say that it does take discipline and dedication especially the dieting, but with todays gear, most don't even have to diet that hard. Bottom line, they're not athletes.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2008, 08:04:46 PM »
come on joe, we all know bush is going to drop a lot of bombs on iran this fall and let the new guy clean it up, whoever it is.

why do you think that soon?