Author Topic: My Ex gf just bought a new...  (Read 7412 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: My Ex gf just bought a new...
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2008, 04:39:14 PM »
my bike will slay all of that shit.

bench

So, its a bike.  That's like someone with an average car priding themself over the fact that it goes faster than a large truck  ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2008, 04:42:38 PM »
So, its a bike.  That's like someone with an average car priding themself over the fact that it goes faster than a large truck  ::)
i wouldn't be priding myself if it were a average stock bike ;)

i have done the sports car thing my whole life,and i just don't find it fun or amusing anymore :-\

bench

serpentine007

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Ssssssslithering through Getbig, finding it's Prey
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »
Tell her to buy you steroids and that maybe then youll consider taking the ho back
!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2008, 06:29:30 PM »
i wouldn't be priding myself if it were a average stock bike ;)

i have done the sports car thing my whole life,and i just don't find it fun or amusing anymore :-\

bench

Point was it's apples and oranges, it's silly to even compare the two.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2008, 08:45:42 PM »
Parker, I'm speaking on the subject because I've owned a Trans Am and did succesfully race it against lighter imports even if they had a better launch (like the Supra for example).  Most street races are not off a red light to 30 mph, but what would you know? 

Don't take my word for it, just google the 1/4 mile performance of the Evo and compare it against GM's RWD muscle cars.

BTW Nasser's CL55 is not re-badged.  Here's an example of one with single exhausts (http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Pictures-c6082-pi11019619-2005-CL55-AMG.html) and one with duals (http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Pictures-c6082-pi11019619-2005-CL55-AMG.html)

There is no such thing as a single outlet CL55. Thats just plain stupid.
Dead Giveaways': Exhaust and Brakes. Unless it was a 600 then thats the only way. Nasser has a badged CL500=fucking lame!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »
There is no such thing as a single outlet CL55. Thats just plain stupid.
Dead Giveaways': Exhaust and Brakes. Unless it was a 600 then thats the only way. Nasser has a badged CL500=fucking lame!!!

Let's not forget the rear lights are different as well.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2008, 09:00:07 PM »
thanks to the colored folk, cadillac in america has lost a lot of its luster.

couple that with shitty resale value and bmw's much nicer interior (in my opinion), plus the bmw's "status symbol" badge (even though there's tons of them on the road now , mostly 3 series) i'd have to say the bmw , at least in this day and age is a better buy.

however, if the state we're in keeps up, domestics should see a boost in sales due to the cheap dollar.  i don't get what the deal with domestics is.  for a long long time, they've been considered the "ugliest" cars on the road.  with budgets far exceeding most other companies in the world, why can't they hire a design engineer that will make a car appealing?  i think they did a great job with the new mustang, and the challenger looks very nice.  but there is just no competition with the sleekness of lexus, bmw or mercedes.  i mean, chevy malibu as the US's response to the 3 series bmw?  come on.

No, it is Thanks to them, that Caddy has GAINED it's luster. Caddy made a lot of loot on the Escalade, loot that made it possible to design and create the CTS, the Euro only BLS, the Sixteen show car, the, XLR, and new CTS 9coupe and sedan), along with the V-spec models.  Before Rappers were pushing Caddies in video, Caddies were seen as a old-folks  brand.