Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilders...  (Read 2230 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Natural Bodybuilders...
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 04:26:35 PM »
i have a job

i eat protein every three hours because i want to make progress and improve my physique...

and when im dieting i eat every three hours to avoid catabolism and to keep metabolism elevated

either way...every three hours

try it maybe youll make some pprogress

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2008, 04:30:39 PM »
whats not natural about a lil extra test or GH to the body? seems the same to me as adding extra vitamin c, creatine, etc. No big difference its whatever floats your boat.

Good point.  I was able to go from powdered suger to cocaine to heroin with that philosophy.  Carry on......

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2008, 04:35:47 PM »
i have a job

i eat protein every three hours because i want to make progress and improve my physique...

and when im dieting i eat every three hours to avoid catabolism and to keep metabolism elevated

either way...every three hours

try it maybe youll make some pprogress

you're a pimpled face in his 20's who brags about his steroid use and how he 's seriously into becoming the next mr olympia, you work at mac donald , you have no clue about everything you talk of and everyone is making fun of you;

and I bet you're shitting two thirds of what you're eating everyday.

Maybe you will teach us all the meaning of life once you're mister olympia dumbass kid who knows it all.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2008, 10:44:20 PM »
at some point you can't eat 6 fucking meals a day anymore...  you just can't do that shit all life long and you end eating when you want not caring about the "maximization of your protein intakes for maximum muscle gowth"  ::)

you just eat 2, 3 times balanced and optimal meals, prentending to be " just like anybody else" but since you lifted weights for decades you still look ten times beter than most people, and they have no clue why you look that good while eating as much as them if not less; THAT's BECAUSE I LIFT WEIGHTS FOR ONE HOUR A DAY SINCE 20 FUCKING YEARS , and that's what you haven't been able to do because you always thought it was "too hard"  :-\ 

I really hope your not talking about me, I doubt seriousy that you have reached your genetic potential, as I know I havent and Ive been lifting weights longer than most. I agree that at some point you will assimilate to normal society and begin to eat 3 meals a day which I do but that doesnt mean I cant take in 6+ meals a day as I sometimes do with shakes. You sound like somebody who has not meet his goals and accepted that rather than work harder to meet them. Dont rag on dizzle the dude has dreams and from what I can see works hard to meet them, and no matter whether he meets them or not if he aims for the moon he will end up somewhere in the stars.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2008, 10:53:27 PM »
thanks tony

pretty sure flagada here is adam abeles...hence the pent up hate and stupid ideas on how to eat properly

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2008, 11:36:27 PM »
you're a pimpled face in his 20's who brags about his steroid use and how he 's seriously into becoming the next mr olympia, you work at mac donald , you have no clue about everything you talk of and everyone is making fun of you;

and I bet you're shitting two thirds of what you're eating everyday.

Maybe you will teach us all the meaning of life once you're mister olympia dumbass kid who knows it all.

why all this hate to Candi,, teh guy is just doing whats right for him and what he likes doing, and as i see hes well knowledged in bodybiulding

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2008, 03:46:22 AM »
Generally are sucking down more
Creatine, pro-hormones-, protein powders
and other/ almost any other substances they
can find that arent catagorized as the evil "STEROIDS."

I wouldn't touch half the garbage that these so called
Natural BB's injest.

I'm not promoting Steroids,
But some of these folks just make me
Laugh hysterically.

Juicers love to justify their shitty behavior by saying this kind of non-sense about guys who simply won't juice. I'm a natural, I don't use pro-hormones and never have, I do use protein powder but frankly I'm thinking more and more about sticking to organic food all the time, and I don't see how anyone but a fuckin' retard can compare creatine and protein powder to pro-hormones. There's a huge difference between a supplement and a a product that will "modify" your hormonal balance.