Author Topic: OFFICIAL CHALLENGE TO TIM WESOCK "wes" in GBIII, nasty quote from wes about  (Read 6492 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
i could be an attention whore personally i think its cool to be global on the web and talk to many different people it helps me gain a wider perspective but im more into mind control and guiding the population to a higher light and having fun doing it all while trying to find the perfect balance in my own life in terms of getting shred.

wes is more ripped than ive ever been ill give him that. the past between me and wes is the past, he never liked anything ive ever said, hes stated this many times, he is not amused by falcon essence what so ever so he thinks, he will keep coming back and have legendary comments to direct towards any new thread i start up about anything related to nutrition science or philosiphy and contribute his more than likely negative 2 cents wich legendary comments contain such terms like "idiot" "fucktard" "loser" wich only cause others to dislike him while i subconsiously guide wes to a more enlightend state in wich eventually he will evolve his terminology into something more user friendly and respecting sometime near 2012 that will ultimatley end up saving wesley falcons life :)

I really have no fucking clue what you just said. From a coherent standpoint, it comes off as babbling mindless tripe.
If you say you're not an attention whore, then the Pope practices Satanism. ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I really have no fucking clue what you just said. From a coherent standpoint, it comes off as babbling mindless tripe.
If you say you're not an attention whore, then the Pope practices Satanism. ::)

well the vati-can in latin translation means "divine serpant"
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
well the vati-can in latin translation means "divine serpant"

Sint Holo is an invisible, great horned serpent, having spiritual and cultural significance among the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw and adjacent tribes. This "snake" might reveal its presence to any male youth who had demonstrated a marked degree of wisdom or intelligence beyond his peers.

Tim McGraw once spoke of these Choctaw, Chickasaw he called them Chickawaas
Spirit of Truth

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
::)

who started the thread?  :-X 

faggy waggy is GAYER than Derek Anthony... :-*

;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
epic 22" thighs and fragile 5" wrists.

All DRUGS.

:D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Yeah, I'm sure he is. That is why he disappeared from his own board, and every other board known  to man where he's mod at many of them, for over eight months.

Wes is older than the hills, and when he coughs, dirt comes from his gullet. I like Wes, and he's a great guy. He gets in the gym and backs up his physique. Of the many years I've seen TJ's posts (first over at IA as TJ Wes) on numerous boards, only one time did I ever see him talk about his physique. And that quote was "I was TINY but even so, I'm conditioned."

DaddyWaddy used to post on IA as Weightlifter99, and was fucked in the head even then. The good photos you see of him posted on GetBig, are mainly of him using shit to get to that look. He got off whatever he was using, and took up another habit to replace it, which only further deluded his mind. Washed up, along with his good build, he calls out Wes. Why Wes? Because in DW/JF's fucked up state of mind, all the times that Wes banned him on IA and MM (Wes wasn't the only one calling for it, just the one that pulled the trigger on him) he calls TJ out.

If anyone is the attention whore, it's JohnnyFucktard. If those of you calling Wes the attention whore can't see why that is, you need glasses worse than if you were a judge in the Mr. GetBig and placed Jaejonna any higher than dead last when he just didn't even step on a treadmill while preparing for the damn thing.
hahhaa meltdown ...I still got the touch hahahha   ....it aint that serious princess :-*

If anything im just starting shit because this place is full of holding hands and patting each other on the back...a little beef gets the whole pot cooking bro.. Wes vs. Daddywaddy .....MGB3 ....my money is on the bird.
L

EBA84

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I have met Tim on a few occassions and have to say he is a great guy. The guy will go out of his way for anyone and doesn't have an ego. The guy trains hard and diets hard. Check out his journal on his board. He is always willing to help anyone out who is getting ready for a contest. Very knowledgeable guy when it comes to bodybuilding.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Sint Holo is an invisible, great horned serpent, having spiritual and cultural significance among the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw and adjacent tribes. This "snake" might reveal its presence to any male youth who had demonstrated a marked degree of wisdom or intelligence beyond his peers.

Tim McGraw once spoke of these Choctaw, Chickasaw he called them Chickawaas
gayer than flip flops in the shower........how the fuck are your gods now FAIL

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
gayer than flip flops in the shower........how the fuck are your gods now FAIL

Huh?
Spirit of Truth