Author Topic: Bodybuilding "Drugs" to overcompensate for the lack of self confidence?  (Read 10709 times)

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
;D ;D

What're you doing up so early?  Thought you were self employed, you should be sleeping till 10 at least!
It hasn't helped...

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
chicks don't like this hiar do....  Fucking sskaanks.ouwta heaare done.

Fuck them bro, you don't need chicks, you're above them. jerking off is the way to go.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
What're you doing up so early?  Thought you were self employed, you should be sleeping till 10 at least!

Early bird catches the worm.

Joke aside, i'll be working out ealry afternoon.  ;D

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
Early bird catches the worm.

Joke aside, i'll be working out ealry afternoon.  ;D

Self discipline, way of the Buddha!  Good for you!  I'm at work  :(
It hasn't helped...

DK II

• Getbig V
Self discipline, way of the Buddha!  Good for you!  I'm at work  :(

only a few hours to go!

Loomis

• Getbig III
HATER ALERT!!!!!

Seriously you bro's need to look in the mirror. This sport needs new blood. A #### like Candizzle has laser like focus on what HE wants. Not what getbig.com and a bunch of candy asses want for him.
He's a master of destiny.
When I was his age people would say stuff to me like "dude you gotta stop doing graffiti every night" or "you gotta stop fucking w/o condoms on or you'll have kids"
Well I got arrested and went to prison for graffiti and I had two kids before I learned my lesson BUT the lesson learned is stick to your guns. Holla!
Nice post.  But I just have to ask, you went to PRISON for tagging? Did you have like a felony on your record already or something? I ask because I got arrested for the same thing as a teen and got driven home by the cop and got 40hrs of community service.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Juice actually makes you stronger mentally and phsysically. I love it  :)

And don't give your opinion when you haven't even tried it.

And allthough i didn't really need it (i had enoug pussy and allready a complete package) it simply makes life even better.  Just remember to not overdo it and do your checkups.

DK II

• Getbig V
Juice actually makes you stronger mentally and phsysically. I love it  :)

And don't give your opinion when you haven't even tried it.

And allthough i didn't really need it (i had enoug pussy and allready a complete package) it simply makes life even better.  Just remember to not overdo it and do your checkups.

You're one of the biggest losers and drug addicts on this board.

90% of your posts are how great you feel when you are on drugs. Pathetic, but you fit 100% in this thread:

Bodybuilding "Drugs" to overcompensate for the lack of self confidence?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
You're one of the biggest losers and drug addicts on this board.

90% of your posts are how great you feel when you are on drugs. Pathetic, but you fit 100% in this thread:

Oh brother, how can i be an addict when i take at least 6 months off during a cycle?

Do you even know the meaning of  "drug addict"  ::)

You should work as dick pounds (wada) personal but kisser.

DK II

• Getbig V
Oh brother, how can i be an addict when i take at least 6 months off during a cycle?

Do you even know the meaning of  "drug addict"  ::)

You should work as dick pounds (wada) personal but kisser.

idiot.

1st, you don't take 6 months off "during" a cycle, but between cycles. That is ok, but it means that in these 6 months you lust for your next cycle, you plan it, you buy your drugs, everything in your life starts to phantasize about your next cycle.

A lot of juicers are like this. When they are off, they can't think about anything else. Typical drug addicts.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
idiot.

1st, you don't take 6 months off "during" a cycle, but between cycles. That is ok, but it means that in these 6 months you lust for your next cycle, you plan it, you buy your drugs, everything in your life starts to phantasize about your next cycle.

A lot of juicers are like this. When they are off, they can't think about anything else. Typical drug addicts.

;D
I look at a cokehead and regular steroid user no differently. ;)
N

dov

• Getbig IV
;D
I look at a cokehead and regular steroid user no differently. ;)
HAHA...so, either way you "look at" it, "Candizzle" is described..epic non-distinction 8)

4thAD

HAHA...so, either way you "look at" it, "Candizzle" is described..epic non-distinction 8)

From the looks of your pics you should be asking candi for advice not busting his balls.

DK II

• Getbig V
I guess you were on 10g roids/week back then.

Method101

• Getbig V
Cumdrizzle WTF, how do you afford gear at 18, don't you have more important things to invest your cash in, like a car, a house. Sort your life out, stop using pocket money from mommy and daddy to buy fake gear, because judging from your pictures if your on already..the gear aint doing shit for you anyway.

Sorry, brutal truth had to come out.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
Cumdrizzle WTF, how do you afford gear at 18, don't you have more important things to invest your cash in, like a car, a house. Sort your life out, stop using pocket money from mommy and daddy to buy fake gear, because judging from your pictures if your on already..the gear aint doing shit for you anyway.

Yes, you certainly laid it on him  ::)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO

quoted for truth.

And cockdizzle you are uglee....and a virgin......

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
too bad you know so much when it comes to how much you know when maybe tou dont know so nuxh whenm you thought tou knwe it all asssshole.
P

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
too bad you know so much when it comes to how much you know when maybe tou dont know so nuxh whenm you thought tou knwe it all asssshole.
???