Author Topic: BIG NATION *EXCLUSIVE* Interview:CRAIG TITUS'S Attorney MARK SAGGESE SPEAKS  (Read 8734 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
BIG NATION RADIO welcomes:

MARK SAGGESE, the Criminal Defense Attorney for CRAIG TITUS and KELLY RYAN, tells you everything you wanted to know about the plea deal, sentencing, and the firsthand account of Craig and Kelly's last-minute decision to cop a plea.

CHRIS BELL, the Director of the new film BIGGER STRONGER FASTER* answers 20 Tough Questions from Special Ed.

Replay: BigNationRadio.com
BigNationRadio.com

Stark

• Getbig V

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
BigNationRadio.com

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Jay's gone mainstream  ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Jay's gone mainstream  ;D
Oddly, Jay isn't even in the movie for one second...but Valentino is for about 10 minutes!

Hmmm...maybe he'll be in the sequel, tentatively titled: Cooler, Freezer, Refrigerator*
BigNationRadio.com

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Oddly, Jay isn't even in the movie for one second...but Valentino is for about 10 minutes!

Hmmm...maybe he'll be in the sequel, tentatively titled: Cooler, Freezer, Refrigerator*

Did his film debut go some thing like this:

Jay: Steroids? Well, I attribute my muscle gains to years of training  and a product called Cell-t....
[cut to Valentino]

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

Great clips! I've been reading alot about this film. EVERY meathed I know in the Chi are excited about it's release here next week. 3 phone calls today asking me if it was true about Mr. Bell comming on the show to talk about it.

BooYa!   :D

"F.Y.D.S!"   >:(
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
This is going to be seriously interesting.  While I rip on the production quality of Big Nation a lot, and some of their shows are total shit, their few best shows (Dave Jacobs, for example) blow PBW completely out of the water!  This potentially looks to be another one of them.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

Thanks for the props, Goatboy!

Special Ed did a great job booking Chris Bell for the show Monday night. Awesome!
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Thanks for the props, Goatboy!

Special Ed did a great job booking Chris Bell for the show Monday night. Awesome!

Seriously, I don't understand why Pro Bodybuilding Weekly doesn't do more interesting hard-hitting topics like this.   It seems like anymore all they are doing are fluff pieces, and it's boring as hell.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to this show.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

Seriously, I don't understand why Pro Bodybuilding Weekly doesn't do more interesting hard-hitting topics like this.   It seems like anymore all they are doing are fluff pieces, and it's boring as hell.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to this show.
Thanks again. I don't know how they dropped the ball here. I cannot speak for them. Maybe they had no interest in Mr. Bell. Hmmm... It's good to know that we've got him, though.   ;)
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

Maybe it's not their fault. For one thing, bbing is not that interesting. Also, they take themselves too seriously, whereas Big Nation actually tries to be entertaining.

Seriously, how many times can PBW ask the same fucking bbing questions?
HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Maybe it's not their fault. For one thing, bbing is not that interesting. Also, they take themselves too seriously, whereas Big Nation actually tries to be entertaining.

Seriously, how many times can PBW ask the same fucking bbing questions?

Yeah, but Big Nation is about bodybuilding too, and they seem to have figured it out (when they're not telling fart jokes with Squadfather on the weeks they don't have a good guest  ::))  Either way, PBW fucked up by not grabbing this guy for an interview before Special Ed did.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

Yeah, but Big Nation is about bodybuilding too, and they seem to have figured it out (when they're not telling fart jokes with Squadfather on the weeks they don't have a good guest  ::))  Either way, PBW fucked up by not grabbing this guy for an interview before Special Ed did.
True...True...

Special Ed is one slick mofo! Nobody pays better attention to details and nobody is a better investigator than he is.

Hey...why did this thread get deleted earlier? That's strange.
?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

i enjoyed last weeks show with the reporter from dallas

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
True...True...

Special Ed is one slick mofo! Nobody pays better attention to details and nobody is a better investigator than he is.

Hey...why did this thread get deleted earlier? That's strange.

What, you think someone is pissed because Special Education scooped Bob and that other guy on booking Chris Bell first?  Seriously, his film is going to be the "Supersize Me" of this year, and is particularly relevant to our sport.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
What, you think someone is pissed because Special Education scooped Bob and that other guy on booking Chris Bell first?  Seriously, his film is going to be the "Supersize Me" of this year, and is particularly relevant to our sport.
I think his documentary will be this years' SUPERSIZE me. For sure...

I do not know. I don't think any other show would have any interest in Chris Bell. I don't think Special Ed had to work too hard to book him. At least he didn't have to BRIBE him or subliminally make an in-direct threat to him saying something along the lines of "we'll pay you 'X' amount of dollars but you CAN'T do any other shows etc..."

That would be a cheesedick move. I couldn't imagine what a HOLE someone would be to do something like that. Who the fk PAYS someone to come on a radio show...via the INTERNET, nonetheless.   8)
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
That would be a cheesedick move. I couldn't imagine what a HOLE someone would be to do something like that. Who the fk PAYS someone to come on a radio show...via the INTERNET, nonetheless.   8)

Are you suggesting this kind of thing happens on other shows?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

I doubt it happens. I couldn't imagine the people at PWB calling someone like say...NASSER(for shits and kicks) and asking him NOT to do another show like say...BIG NATION RADo(for shits and kicks) and telling him that he will be compensated if he agrees NOt to do BNR or another show.

Then again...wait...naaaaa. It doesn't happen. I doubt it.
?

thisiskeith12

If so that would be a salty move.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
If so that would be a salty move.
I agree, lil' Keith. That would be CRAZY if someone on one of the other shows were to like, call RON Himself and ask him to remove or delete threads because of insecurity and/or jealousy.

Imagine if someone were reading this thread feeling that little lump in their throat hitting Ron's number on speed-dial. Then again, I am speaking out of my ass because nobody does that.
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I agree, lil' Keith. That would be CRAZY if someone on one of the other shows were to like, call RON Himself and ask him to remove or delete threads because of insecurity and/or jealousy.

Imagine if someone were reading this thread feeling that little lump in their throat hitting Ron's number on speed-dial. Then again, I am speaking out of my ass because nobody does that.

Nobody would do something like that, except maybe an extra on Saved by the Bell or something like that.

thisiskeith12

Yeah I doubt they'd think no one knows about their gimmick account either.

Of course this is just heresay. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Block, have you talked to Platz lately?

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV