Author Topic: BIG NATION *EXCLUSIVE* Interview:CRAIG TITUS'S Attorney MARK SAGGESE SPEAKS  (Read 8738 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
We're also having the foremost Titus-Ryan legal expert as our first guest, and when I say legal expert, I don't mean some guy who spends more time on Getbig than in the Courtroom!
BigNationRadio.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
We're also having the foremost Titus-Ryan legal expert as our first guest, and when I say legal expert, I don't mean some guy who spends more time on Getbig than in the Courtroom!

HAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
HAHA, RON.....

thisiskeith12

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
Hey, CHRIS BELL is on MD RADIO now!!  GO LISTEN - www.musculardevelopment. com/nobullradio

gordiano

• Getbig V
HAHA, RON.....

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Anyon e else hear his lawyer call titus chivalrous and valorous?  How valorous.  Kill a girl for fighting with your wife and then set her dead body on fire!  Thats how a man acts!

Jason

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Anyon e else hear his lawyer call titus chivalrous and valorous?  How valorous.  Kill a girl for fighting with your wife and then set her dead body on fire!  Thats how a man acts!

Jason

no shit... could the good lawyer suck any more cawk?  "Craig is so brave and heroic" hahaha oh brother.
Addicted to the Steal

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Ed is asking Chris Bell some AWESOME questions!  This is a fucking awesome show!

Jason

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Yes I found it particularly galling when he said "Everyone was satisfied with the outcome"

Somehow I think the dead girl and her family aren't too satisfied

gordiano

• Getbig V
Yes I found it particularly galling when he said "Everyone was satisfied with the outcome"

Somehow I think the dead girl and her family aren't too satisfied

Exactly.

That's the first thing I said....
HAHA, RON.....

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
LOLOL Conseco wanted money!  bwahahahahahahahahahahah a

Jason

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
We had CRAIG TITUS's Defense Attorney...who did the other guys have on?
BigNationRadio.com

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
We had CRAIG TITUS's Defense Attorney...who did the other guys have on?

It was a very good show Ed.  That was like fucking actual journalism for a minute there

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Ed and Bloke...This show started out very slow and i gave you 1 flag...But picked up and was one of the best shows you have had to date...So for that, I give you 6 out of 6flags(More flags, more fun ;))

And bloke, what did happen with the Levrone story? He promised to give you 3 CD's signed etc...What came from all that?...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Ed and Block...This show started out very slow and i gave you 1 flag...But picked up and was one of the best shows you have had to date...So for that, I give you 6 out of 6flags(More flags, more fun ;))

And Block, what did happen with the Levrone story? He promised to give you 3 CD's signed etc...What came from all that?...

Fixed.

Ummm...he promised me the world and then 2 weeks later I started to wonder when I didn't recieve anything. A few e-mails left unreturned and I finally gave up.

Turns out, I met Special Ed and at the time he was Kevin's agent/buisness handler. Ed admitted to me that he was the one who failed to ship me out the 3 cd's and the original. Hahahahaha...
?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
What Blockhead isn't telling you is that instead of the CDs, I sent him a pair of Kevin's soiled underwear and never heard a single complaint for six years until we met in Chicago. Guess BVDs don't hold up like they used to.
BigNationRadio.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
HAHAHAAHA!

"Jay isn't exciting"

Epic truth!
HAHA, RON.....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: BIG NATION Replay: CRAIG TITUS'S Attorney MARK SAGGESE TELLS ALL!
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2008, 10:03:23 AM »
Did anyone else cry during the interview with Titus's attorney? I had to run to get some tissues hearing about the incredible sacrifices these star-crossed lovers have made for each other.
BigNationRadio.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Fixed.

Ummm...he promised me the world and then 2 weeks later I started to wonder when I didn't recieve anything. A few e-mails left unreturned and I finally gave up.

Turns out, I met Special Ed and at the time he was Kevin's agent/buisness handler. Ed admitted to me that he was the one who failed to ship me out the 3 cd's and the original. Hahahahaha...

TBH u were great last night had me LOL several instances

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: BIG NATION Replay: CRAIG TITUS'S Attorney MARK SAGGESE TELLS ALL!
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2008, 11:05:20 AM »
Did anyone else cry during the interview with Titus's attorney? I had to run to get some tissues hearing about the incredible sacrifices these star-crossed lovers have made for each other.
    "KILLY's liberty or dying in jail.."  "crying and the rarest of instances of uncommon valor...it was a beautiful thing."  mark saggese on craig and killy's 7 hr session with the DA and their lawyers.

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
lookin forward to hearing this one.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
TBH u were great last night had me LOL several instances
Blockie single-handedly saved the show!

Thanks Blockheadphone!
BigNationRadio.com