Author Topic: BIG NATION *EXCLUSIVE* Interview:CRAIG TITUS'S Attorney MARK SAGGESE SPEAKS  (Read 8739 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Gayer than "pro bodybuilding weekly".
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Gayer than "pro bodybuilding weekly".

Oops...  wrong thread.  :-[

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Gayer than "pro bodybuilding weeklyweakly".
Fixed!
BigNationRadio.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Once I fastforwarded past the voice better suited for a children's cartoon show (sorry block but you gotta work on that annoying as piss radio voice) the interview with Saggesse was good. Too bad his client was going on TV saying the direct opposite of what he was painting on the show. Could he mentioned tears, sorry and lots of crying any more?
Elevate Your Image.™

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
the interview with Saggesse was good. Too bad his client was going on TV saying the direct opposite of what he was painting on the show.

Craiggers was on TV?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
Elevate Your Image.™

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Once I fastforwarded past the voice better suited for a children's cartoon show (sorry block but you gotta work on that annoying as piss radio voice) the interview with Saggesse was good. Too bad his client was going on TV saying the direct opposite of what he was painting on the show. Could he mentioned tears, sorry and lots of crying any more?
That's it, IKE! You and me...in the parking lot. The Hyatt in Rosemont. 3 weeks. We'll settle this like men...Grrrrr!  >:(

;)  Thanks, Musclephone!
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I wonder if Craig will be given internet privileges in the big house?  He could be back posting on Getbig in no time!  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
I wonder if Craig will be given internet privileges in the big house?  He could be back posting on Getbig in no time!  ;D
Has he ever posted here before? Supposedly 240 know what his gimmick handle was.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Craig Titus read getbig at 8:12 PM the night melissa died.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Has he ever posted here before?

He had his own "blue star" account.  He used to post here all the time.  In fact, I think he made a post earlier on the night this happened.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Craig Titus read getbig at 8:12 PM the night melissa died.

Yeah...   you were probably pushing his buttons about something causing him to fly into a rage and kill this poor girl since he couldn't travel to Florida and kill you.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Well if you all remember, Craig and Kelly's initial story was that Melissa OD'ed and Craig and Kelly panicked. The latest version, as heard on BNR last night has Craig killing Melissa in an effort to save Kelly from serious bodily injury or death.

Yeah, I could see how a 5'9 240 lb. Macho Muscle Machine would be unable to defend his wife without killing a 110 lb girl in the process. Apparently Melissa had been studying under Randy Couture at Team Quest and had Kelly in a triangle choke when Craig showed up and saved the day.

Totally plausible explanation.
BigNationRadio.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Well if you all remember, Craig and Kelly's initial story was that Melissa OD'ed and Craig and Kelly panicked. The latest version, as heard on BNR last night has Craig killing Melissa in an effort to save Kelly from serious bodily injury or death.

Yeah, I could see how a 5'9 240 lb. Macho Muscle Machine would be unable to defend his wife without killing a 110 lb girl in the process. Apparently Melissa had been studying under Randy Couture at Team Quest and had Kelly in a triangle choke when Craig showed up and saved the day.

Totally plausible explanation.
was an incredible time at getbig.com 

AVBG

The way the murderer's lawyer was carrying on about his client's hig  ground character was in poor taste. It was at gives criminal lawyers their 'great' reputation.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
was an incredible time at getbig.com 

If we had cell phone posting back then, Craig could have given us updates during his road trip to Boston.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V

If we had cell phone posting back then, Craig could have given us updates during his road trip to Boston.

Live updates via MusclePhone - BRILLIANT!
Elevate Your Image.™

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

remember when they went to on the radio show and he was shouting in the background and being a bully?  how drugged up he sounded on the radio?

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

Good job on the show guys. I listened to PWB show and their interview with Chris blew ass. Dan and Chickerillo didnt even see the movie and wouldnt ask him anything worthwhile.

Why did u guys let go of Keith the producer? did you fire the hick or did he quit? sounds like he quit.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

Lil' Keith went on to more green pastures. I think he is doing a "real radio show" somewhere. I think it was for some NFL team but I could be wrong. Ask Ed.

Either way...no big thang.
?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Titus looks puny

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

WOW! So right after it all went down he logs on Getbig to see if the news spread here first.

Amazing. This was before MusclePhone, to.
?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
WOW! So right after it all went down he logs on Getbig to see if the news spread here first.

Amazing. This was before MusclePhone, to.
Maybe he wanted an alibi and told the cops, "I wasn't anywhere near the desert. I was posting on Getbig all night. Just ask Ron Avidan and he'll tell you!"

That might explain Ron's inside info and backing of Titus.  Actually, according to the Walmart video of Kelly Ryan buying lighter fluid, a man matching Ron's description was two aisles over buying Roasted Coconut covered Marshmallows. Late nite munchies or something more sinister?
BigNationRadio.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Maybe he wanted an alibi and told the cops, "I wasn't anywhere near the desert. I was posting on Getbig all night. Just ask Ron Avidan and he'll tell you!"

That might explain Ron's inside info and backing of Titus.  Actually, according to the Walmart video of Kelly Ryan buying lighter fluid, a man matching Ron's description was two aisles over buying Roasted Coconut covered Marshmallows. Late nite munchies or something more sinister?
getbig G&O was HOT for a few nights until they changed the oil and got nailed.