Author Topic: NEW PICS..11-09-08.....End of diet!!!!!  (Read 41933 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: my pics....
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2008, 05:05:21 AM »
12% bf i lolled hard

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2008, 05:31:25 AM »
You should start working out. 
Oh yeah, post a pic big guy.....or get lost..go back to trolling this forum like you have for the past 3 years! ...Mr. 14 posts ::)

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2008, 05:33:51 AM »
Oh yeah, post a pic big guy.....or get lost..go back to trolling this forum like you have for the past 3 years! ...Mr. 14 posts ::)
that doesnt make any sense whatsoever... if he's been trolling this forum for 3 yrs, then how come only 14 post ???

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2008, 05:35:49 AM »
Something tells me he's going to regret putting these up tomorrow for the rest of his life.

;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2008, 05:37:46 AM »
that doesnt make any sense whatsoever... if he's been trolling this forum for 3 yrs, then how come only 14 post ???
yeah, maybe the word "Lurking" or "Stalking" may be more suitable for tough guy "Calfzilla"

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2008, 05:47:33 AM »
Shitty genetics. Nothing you can do about it bro...letit go...you look good for the beach though. Competition ? nah.

id say he looks awesome for a  natural.
like someone can archieve a freaky look training natural  :-\

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2008, 06:24:55 AM »
Dov, since posting the pics have you jumped your program into high gear?
how much cardio are you doing?
I

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2008, 06:55:06 AM »
Dov, since posting the pics have you jumped your program into high gear?
how much cardio are you doing?
Yep, have'nt had a beer all weekend 8) diet has always been last on my priorities, although probably better than most. Beer on weekends, pizza here and there, etc. So, planned dieting is gonna have to be at the forefront. Training has always been fun for me, so that's not a prob at all. I'm starting daily cardio for 30 min. and keep this up for the month of June. I'll re-evaluate the entire program July 1 and make adjustments in all areas. I have a week vacation planned for Oct. 1, so don't know if I'll be in the contest. However, I will def post pics just before the vacation begins. From what I gather, pics for the contest have to be taken Oct. 16, so I dunno. I expect to catch hell for this, but I really did'nt know how/when contest pics were required. Anyway, that does'nt really matter to me. Making a change in my body is what I'm focused on. What do you think about the prep? Any suggestions? Thanks

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2008, 07:17:21 AM »
Yep, have'nt had a beer all weekend 8) diet has always been last on my priorities, although probably better than most. Beer on weekends, pizza here and there, etc. So, planned dieting is gonna have to be at the forefront. Training has always been fun for me, so that's not a prob at all. I'm starting daily cardio for 30 min. and keep this up for the month of June. I'll re-evaluate the entire program July 1 and make adjustments in all areas. I have a week vacation planned for Oct. 1, so don't know if I'll be in the contest. However, I will def post pics just before the vacation begins. From what I gather, pics for the contest have to be taken Oct. 16, so I dunno. I expect to catch hell for this, but I really did'nt know how/when contest pics were required. Anyway, that does'nt really matter to me. Making a change in my body is what I'm focused on. What do you think about the prep? Any suggestions? Thanks

I am sure that others with more knowledge can chime in..but since you have a hard time with BF. I might recommend doing 45 min cardio AM and 20-30 after working out.. (ECA + BCAA).. coupled with dieting, Do that for a month and see where the chips fall. 

you seem to have a lot of IAF (intra adominal fat)  which ofcourse is the hardest to get rid of
I

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2008, 01:25:17 PM »
dov good stuff dov...
i can tell from your pics that you love to train...
no matter what at least you drag your azz to the gym to train...
which shows drive and motivation... a lot of people dont have that
keep at it man
 8)
choice is an illusion

body88

« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2008, 01:33:01 PM »
I really think that pro bb makes people delusional. What in the hell are you posing like that for? Bro, get your ass on a treadmill and lose ALL that bf. Then start eating correctly, and train your balls off. Please stop this posing madness.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2008, 01:41:02 PM »
dov good stuff dov...
i can tell from your pics that you love to train...
no matter what at least you drag your azz to the gym to train...
which shows drive and motivation... a lot of people dont have that
keep at it man
 8)

agreed
gotta respect anyone who puts in hard work at the gym to make changes in their body for the better
dont worry about the haters

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2008, 02:34:14 PM »

You can make the Mr Getbig no problem fyi. With about 20 weeks to go, you could in theory lose 40lbs - which is realistically speaking over the amount you need to, meaning you can take your time cut down slowly and maintain muscle. Your legs are weaker as you know, and posing needs work which can be fixed quite easily - and you do have potential with your upper body.

The daily cardio of 30 mins could be increased timewise as you go on, but really if you have not been doing any prior and you are consistent that will help quite a lot. Diet is more key though.

Whichever way, best of luck and do whatever makes you happy.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2008, 05:10:56 PM »
Dov is no respecter of reputations. Look at him tearing shit up and treading on toes..Coleman looks on in amazement at 'the new kid on the block'

O

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
« Reply #114 on: June 01, 2008, 05:14:25 PM »
Damn,,,,,,,, gimmicks are gay ::)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2008, 05:48:19 PM »
Dov is no respecter of reputations. Look at him tearing shit up and treading on toes..Coleman looks on in amazement at 'the new kid on the block'

;D LOL

4thAD

« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2008, 06:03:34 PM »

That look on Coleman's face is classic. This pic is great.ROFLMFAO...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2008, 06:11:36 PM »

Instant domination  ;D

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2008, 06:26:29 PM »

That pic really points out how terrible his legs are

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2008, 09:40:18 PM »
That pic really points out how terrible his legs are

yeah, put him next to the top three at the mr olympia and it's really obvious how far behind he is. ::)

dude needs to quit with the retard posing, but he probably looks better than the vast majority of those flaming him.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2008, 09:44:54 PM »
I don't think he looks that bad honestly. The 'poses' are killer though.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2008, 09:46:47 PM »
that most muscular pic is pure genius ;D

hahahaha  ;D
follow the arrows

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2008, 09:58:20 PM »
yeah, put him next to the top three at the mr olympia and it's really obvious how far behind he is. ::)

dude needs to quit with the retard posing, but he probably looks better than the vast majority of those flaming him.
Is he "burly" enough for ya big guy? ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2008, 10:04:12 PM »

Do you "know" him Magoo ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2008, 10:41:58 PM »
this thread is funny as hell

dov takes it in good fun and stride.

just needs to start his diet, and little bit of cardio and let time do the rest.