Author Topic: major pwnage at the supermarket  (Read 11127 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: major pwnage at the supermarket
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 07:02:14 PM »
funny thing is, that's the worst pic of me you could find, but while i never said a thing about myself, you're just avoiding putting up a picture of yourself.

anyway, put up a picture that looks better than i do here. go. your turn.

Magoo looking good and owning the shit out of Cumdrainer at the same time.

Brutal efficiency

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2008, 07:03:43 PM »
funny thing is, that's the worst pic of me you could find, but while i never said a thing about myself, you're just avoiding putting up a picture of yourself.

anyway, put up a picture that looks better than i do here. go. your turn.

damn impressive.  mrmagoos training log should be homework for all you skinny ladies.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2008, 07:04:59 PM »
lol what are you 5'4"?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2008, 07:05:53 PM »
Magoo looking good and owning the shit out of Cumdrainer at the same time.

Brutal efficiency

hell i'm not even flaming the guy. just saying that, based on his old pictures, the odds of him buying chicken breasts and whatever are pretty low. if he puts up a recent shot to prove me wrong, i'll eat crow and say "hey man, you look good".

instead he'd rather get into a pissing match and start slinging around the angry keyboard-banging. he could just save us all time and say "okay i still look like a ball of lard and i was actually buying bulk bags of swiss cake rolls", but he'd rather keep digging. ::)

damn impressive.  mrmagoos training log should be homework for all you skinny ladies.

haha, my log is quickly turning into "wickedtruth lite" with a little of pegg's ideas sprinkled in. now if i could just set my ego aside for once and start doing what i know i should be...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2008, 07:06:51 PM »
lol what are you 5'4"?

6'2" and somewhere around 225, actually. a little heavier in that tattoo shot.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2008, 07:07:51 PM »
hell i'm not even flaming the guy. just saying that, based on his old pictures, the odds of him buying chicken breasts and whatever are pretty low. if he puts up a recent shot to prove me wrong, i'll eat crow and say "hey man, you look good".

instead he'd rather get into a pissing match and start slinging around the angry keyboard-banging. he could just save us all time and say "okay i still look like a ball of lard and i was actually buying bulk bags of swiss cake rolls", but he'd rather keep digging. ::)

haha, my log is quickly turning into "wickedtruth lite" with a little of pegg's ideas sprinkled in. now if i could just set my ego aside for once and start doing what i know i should be...

Did you know that Drakes doesn't even make Swiss Rolls anymore?  I am not happy.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2008, 07:08:38 PM »
Did you know that Drakes doesn't even make Swiss Rolls anymore?  I am not happy.

really? damn. posting that really got me in the mood for one. i just had a DQ blizzard though, so i should probably lay off the sugar for a while.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2008, 07:09:11 PM »

your on the right path tho (trainingwise). same thing cant be said of the majority of getbig.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2008, 07:11:01 PM »
really? damn. posting that really got me in the mood for one. i just had a DQ blizzard though, so i should probably lay off the sugar for a while.

I just ate 3 ice cream sandwiches

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2008, 07:11:40 PM »

hold on now...did i say i wasnt gonna post anything ??  

1.  I'm at work and I'm not about to take a gay bathroom mirror pic with my LG enV phone. (although I should just to shut you up)

2.  I need to pick up batteries, which I will get around to and take pics...which i need to do anyways to chart my own progress.  

You were the one who opened up this can with your mouthy comments, and you're going to say you were wrong when I post them.

By the way, you never answered my original question of what shit costs at your grocery because you were too busy throwing insults.  

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »

1.  I'm at work and I'm not about to take a gay bathroom mirror pic with my LG enV phone. (although I should just to shut you up)

2.  I need to pick up batteries, which I will get around to and take pics...which i need to do anyways to chart my own progress.   

You were the one who opened up this can with your mouthy comments, and you're going to say you were wrong when I post them.

By the way, you never answered my original question of what shit costs at your grocery because you were too busy throwing insults. 

still married to obesity?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2008, 07:14:11 PM »

1.  I'm at work and I'm not about to take a gay bathroom mirror pic with my LG enV phone. (although I should just to shut you up)

2.  I need to pick up batteries, which I will get around to and take pics...which i need to do anyways to chart my own progress.  

hey, soon as you put up better pictures, i'll admit i was wrong. no questions asked. if you'll notice, i insulted your old pictures, but not you. you're the one that decided to act the ass and i just laughed because you claim your camera needs "batteries".

by the way, what kind of camera are you using that needs batteries at the store? a fucking kodak 35mm? even a $60 fujifilm camera takes rechargables these days.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2008, 07:28:39 PM »
yeah my camera would take rechargable batteries but I don't use them.  I use fresh AA's because they tend to last longer.  Is that ok with you?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2008, 08:31:55 PM »
yeah my camera would take rechargable batteries but I don't use them.  I use fresh AA's because they tend to last longer.  Is that ok with you?

True. those rechargables suck.   Need new ones to last for more than 2 hrs...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2008, 08:46:46 PM »
I'm pretty sure Magoo would slap Dickdrainer around with one arm while raping the speedfreak that dickdrainer supposedly fought off for free chicken breast.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2008, 08:49:36 PM »
I'm pretty sure Magoo would slap Dickdrainer around with one arm while raping the speedfreak that dickdrainer supposedly fought off for free chicken breast.

sounds to me like you're implying that magoo is gay, and enjoys meth-head browneye.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2008, 08:50:44 PM »
sounds to me like you're implying that magoo is gay, and enjoys meth-head browneye.

I think you may be right.... :o

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2008, 08:55:20 PM »
What I'm saying is that Magoo would snatch the Little Debbie from your hand and laugh crumbs in your face.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2008, 09:09:32 PM »

i've never seen a camera that will last on AA's longer than about 40 minutes. rechargeables are cheap and easy to find and you never have to buy more. anyway, where's that picture?

hahahahha, thanks i think.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2008, 09:46:43 PM »
i've never seen a camera that will last on AA's longer than about 40 minutes. rechargeables are cheap and easy to find and you never have to buy more. anyway, where's that picture?

hahahahha, thanks i think.

Just another "lovers quarrel" on GetBig.... :o

Give it a few days guys and then one of you has to apologize and let the healing begin. Remember only time can mend a broken heart. At least you won't have to return the tuxedo before the big dance Kegdrainer. 

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2008, 10:35:02 PM »
when I see threads like this it hammers home the fact that this site needs The Squadfather.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2008, 11:08:13 PM »
This is usually where squadfather stepds in and verify's the story

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2008, 11:25:12 PM »
Owning a supermarket sucks.  Everyone buys the milk at the back with the extra 2 days to expiration.  Kids steal the vanilla essence trying to get drunk.  "Will this Brie harm my baby?"  Don't even get me started about the guy who snaps the butts off the asparagus.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2008, 11:26:15 PM »
just for the haters, i dont have batteries yet but I did break down and bust out the LG enV in the bathroom.  This is at 265...and i can squeeze into size 34 pants and a 52 jacket.  If i dropped to 225...shit thats like 40 lbs i would probably look beach ready.  We'll see how the summer goes but i don't wanna lose too much mass I like where Im at size wise.      

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2008, 05:21:03 AM »
just for the haters, i dont have batteries yet but I did break down and bust out the LG enV in the bathroom.  This is at 265...and i can squeeze into size 34 pants and a 52 jacket.  If i dropped to 225...shit thats like 40 lbs i would probably look beach ready.  We'll see how the summer goes but i don't wanna lose too much mass I like where Im at size wise.      

Let me be the first to call absolute bullshit on all of your stats. :D

Unless you are 7 feet tall, NO WAY you are 265 in that pic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!