Author Topic: major pwnage at the supermarket  (Read 11157 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
major pwnage at the supermarket
« on: June 02, 2008, 04:10:06 PM »
So there I am yesterday at the Wegman's supermarket where i usually shop...and i'm cruising the parking lot looking for a spot.  Sunday at 6pm is probably the worst time to shop there and their parking lot is seriously undersized for the amount of customers they have.  So I'm about to pull into a spot and some dickhead on a bike screeches to a halt in front of me and the 110 pound crackhead rider drops his half filled garbage bag of soda cans that he obviously spent all day collecting to fund his drug habit.  He's cursing at me and I lay on the horn to get his shit out of my way so I can park and he kicks the front of my car.  I got out of my car and grabbed his bike and threw it into one of the cart return corrals.  Then I go back to my car and he's reaching in his pocket and walkin towards me.  So he pulls out a knife and before he can even raise it I grabbed his wrist and stuffed it in my car door and slammed it about 4 times.  He dropped the knife and his shit was definitely broken.  Then I picked him up by his shirt and belt and threw him into the cart corral on top of his bike.  There were about a dozen people loading shit into their cars and someone must have seen the shit going down because the supermarket security guys came running out to see what was happening.  Crackhead is trying to get up and i'm laughing my ass off.  The security guys are like what the fuck, and I told them what happened and then 2 cop cars show up.  The cops take crackhead guy and stuff him in the car, bag the knife, and ask me if I want to press charges.  I'm just laughing and shit told them that I think he suffered enough and I just wanted to go shopping.   At this point the store manager on duty is out there in the parking lot too and gave me a $25 gift card for my troubles.  Shit, thats like 15 pounds of chicken breast for free. :)

Which brings me to my next question.   What does food cost at your local grocery?

Boneless skinless chicken breast is 1.79 on sale, usually 1.99 for bulk pack.
Skim milk :  2.39/gallon
Chunk light in water: .69 per can
cottage cheese:  2.99/ 24 oz
grade a large eggs:  1.29/ doz
apples:  1.49/lb
bananas: .69/ lb
plain yogurt:  2.99/ qt
ground beef 90% lean: 2.79/ lb for bulk pack
quick oats: .79/lb

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Re: major pwnage at the supermarket
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 04:12:09 PM »
horrible thread
Addicted to the Steal

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »
i didnt ask for your opinion mr. thread nazi, I asked what shit costs at your local grocery.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 04:16:58 PM »
i didnt ask for your opinion mr. thread nazi, I asked what shit costs at your local grocery.

Watch your mouth.
Addicted to the Steal

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 04:17:39 PM »
i'm not sure which is the bigger lie: that you did any of that or that you buy food that's remotely healthy. the last pictures you deigned to put up proved why you call yourself "kegdrainer".

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 04:22:22 PM »
sorry magoo, some of us have to buy food to eat instead of sucking protein out of men's cocks for free in the steam room of the YMCA like you.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 04:25:42 PM »
did you pick up a 3768lb boulder that you grabbed while landscaping and throw it at him?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 04:25:55 PM »
I prefer the story about you kicking the two guys' asses that showed up at your front door.  :-\     :D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 04:26:59 PM »
sorry magoo, some of us have to buy food to eat instead of sucking protein out of men's cocks for free in the steam room of the YMCA like you.

yep, just like i thought. i mean, honestly, if you want to prove me wrong and put up a shot that's better than your old ones i'm 100% genuine that i'll eat my words above. no flame, just being honest here that those old pics of yours looked like all you eat is captain crunch and mini-donuts.

i mean, you're eating that well and apparently Uber-Badass, so it shouldn't be much to prove at least part of that, right?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008, 04:45:36 PM »
yep, just like i thought. i mean, honestly, if you want to prove me wrong and put up a shot that's better than your old ones i'm 100% genuine that i'll eat my words above. no flame, just being honest here that those old pics of yours looked like all you eat is captain crunch and mini-donuts.

i mean, you're eating that well and apparently Uber-Badass, so it shouldn't be much to prove at least part of that, right?

I don't even like doughnuts.   Even in my old pics where I hadn't trained (or walked) in over 2 months I'm still bigger than most of the toolboxes that post here.  I'll get some camera batteries and post some of my meals for you

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2008, 04:46:29 PM »
I always have to fight for the bargains when shopping  8)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2008, 05:20:44 PM »
So there I am yesterday at the Wegman's supermarket where i usually shop...and i'm cruising the parking lot looking for a spot.  Sunday at 6pm is probably the worst time to shop there and their parking lot is seriously undersized for the amount of customers they have.  So I'm about to pull into a spot and some dickhead on a bike screeches to a halt in front of me and the 110 pound crackhead rider drops his half filled garbage bag of soda cans that he obviously spent all day collecting to fund his drug habit.  He's cursing at me and I lay on the horn to get his shit out of my way so I can park and he kicks the front of my car.  I got out of my car and grabbed his bike and threw it into one of the cart return corrals.  Then I go back to my car and he's reaching in his pocket and walkin towards me.  So he pulls out a knife and before he can even raise it I grabbed his wrist and stuffed it in my car door and slammed it about 4 times.  He dropped the knife and his shit was definitely broken.  Then I picked him up by his shirt and belt and threw him into the cart corral on top of his bike.  There were about a dozen people loading shit into their cars and someone must have seen the shit going down because the supermarket security guys came running out to see what was happening.  Crackhead is trying to get up and i'm laughing my ass off.  The security guys are like what the fuck, and I told them what happened and then 2 cop cars show up.  The cops take crackhead guy and stuff him in the car, bag the knife, and ask me if I want to press charges.  I'm just laughing and shit told them that I think he suffered enough and I just wanted to go shopping.   At this point the store manager on duty is out there in the parking lot too and gave me a $25 gift card for my troubles.  Shit, thats like 15 pounds of chicken breast for free. :)

Which brings me to my next question.   What does food cost at your local grocery?

Boneless skinless chicken breast is 1.79 on sale, usually 1.99 for bulk pack.
Skim milk :  2.39/gallon
Chunk light in water: .69 per can
cottage cheese:  2.99/ 24 oz
grade a large eggs:  1.29/ doz
apples:  1.49/lb
bananas: .69/ lb
plain yogurt:  2.99/ qt
ground beef 90% lean: 2.79/ lb for bulk pack
quick oats: .79/lb

hahahah yes, we need more stories like this on here especially now that the great squadfather is gone (peace be upon him).

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2008, 05:50:18 PM »
I don't even like doughnuts.   Even in my old pics where I hadn't trained (or walked) in over 2 months I'm still bigger than most of the toolboxes that post here.  I'll get some camera batteries and post some of my meals for you

you're going to post pictures of your meal, but nothing of you. if that doesn't prove everything i just said, i don't know what will.

"look, here's what i eat, here's where i lift, here's my supplements, and here's my body fat calipers! the pics prove i'm not lying!"

"yeah, but what do you actually look like?"

"shut up homo!!!"

::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 06:16:38 PM »
you're going to post pictures of your meal, but nothing of you. if that doesn't prove everything i just said, i don't know what will.

"look, here's what i eat, here's where i lift, here's my supplements, and here's my body fat calipers! the pics prove i'm not lying!"

"yeah, but what do you actually look like?"

"shut up homo!!!"

::)

And yes Magoo.....he actually said his camera needs batteries.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2008, 06:21:35 PM »

Please tell me you did not say your camera needs batteries. 

Dude we've seen what you look like, and you look completely awful.  Stop with the bullshit stories.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 06:24:20 PM »
LOL.  That skinny methhead had it coming.  Good job.

P.S. please pick me up some captain crunch and doughnuts.  Im on a trey brewer plan.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2008, 06:35:56 PM »

ill be sure and take a pic of my dead batteries just for you once i get new batteries.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 06:37:34 PM »

wow dude. i didn't even see that part. i can't remember the last time i owned a camera that needed me to buy batteries. 2001 maybe? earlier? how much does a cheap digital camera cost these days? $50 or so?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 06:47:43 PM »
i have a kodak ditital camera that was maybe $130 bucks last year.  It takes batteries.  Most cameras take batteries.  I do not have rechargable batteries.  I don't really need to take pics that often so it's not really high on my priority list.  Sorry if my technology does not meet with your standards. 

So wheres your pics?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »
i have a kodak ditital camera that was maybe $130 bucks last year.  It takes batteries.  Most cameras take batteries.  I do not have rechargable batteries.  I don't really need to take pics that often so it's not really high on my priority list.  Sorry if my technology does not meet with your standards. 

So wheres your pics?

I think his pics are somewhere on here or even Muscle Mayhem. Isn't this the same Magoo that spent some time in a mental ward? If it is the same person than his pics are on here...of course they are of him in some scrubs, but pics nonetheless.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2008, 06:51:44 PM »

yeah he wasted em all on his vibrator.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008, 06:52:18 PM »
ill be sure and take a pic of my dead batteries just for you once i get new batteries.

Hahahahaahahahaahahaahah aahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 06:54:03 PM »
found em

wow bro you're a fuckin monster!   ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 06:54:46 PM »

take some pics of the funeral service too.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »
funny thing is, that's the worst pic of me you could find, but while i never said a thing about myself, you're just avoiding putting up a picture of yourself.

anyway, put up a picture that looks better than i do here. go. your turn.