Author Topic: major pwnage at the supermarket  (Read 11193 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: major pwnage at the supermarket
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2008, 05:49:25 AM »
Let me be the first to call absolute bullshit on all of your stats. :D

Unless you are 7 feet tall, NO WAY you are 265 in that pic.

yeah that or serious head fatness. probably needs a monowheel to carry/stabilize his head.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2008, 07:44:51 AM »
IMO, Magoo looks 1500% better and stronger than you.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2008, 07:51:10 AM »
just for the haters, i dont have batteries yet but I did break down and bust out the LG enV in the bathroom.  This is at 265...and i can squeeze into size 34 pants and a 52 jacket.  If i dropped to 225...shit thats like 40 lbs i would probably look beach ready.  We'll see how the summer goes but i don't wanna lose too much mass I like where Im at size wise.      

okay, dude? let's be honest here.

you look a fuckton better than those old shots of you. no lie. credit where it's due. but if you're 40 pounds heavier than me, you're eye to eye with manute bol. honestly the only real standout muscle is your biceps.

these two pictures are scaled the exact same. you claim to be 265 pounds, i'm about 230, and i'm 6'2". try and pick which of these two claims to weigh over 260:

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2008, 07:52:29 AM »

you look a fuckton better than those old shots of you. no lie. credit where it's due. but if you're 40 pounds heavier than me, you're eye to eye with manute bol. honestly the only real standout muscle is your biceps.

these two pictures are scaled the exact same. you claim to be 265 pounds, i'm about 230, and i'm 6'2". try and pick which of these two claims to weigh over 260:

Magoo looking jacked dude.  Nice work man.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2008, 07:52:47 AM »
I was in an accident at work, so i filled out an insurance claim. The insurance company contacted me and asked for more information. This was my response:

"I am writing in response to your request for additional information, for block number 3 of the accident reporting form. I put 'poor planning' as the cause of my accident. You said in your letter that I should explain more fully and I trust the following detail will be sufficient. I am an amateur radio operator and on the day of the accident, I was working alone on the top section of my new 80-foot tower. When I had completed my work, I discovered that I had, over the course of several trips up the tower, brought up about 300 pounds of tools and spare hardware. Rather than carry the now unneeded tools and material down by hand, I decided to lower the items down in a small barrel by using the pulley attached to the gin pole at the top of the tower. Securing the rope at ground level, I went to the top of the tower and loaded the tools and material into the barrel. Then I went back to the ground and untied the rope, holding it tightly to ensure a slow decent of the 300 pounds of tools."

"You will note in block number 11 of the accident reporting form that I weigh only 155 pounds. Due to my surprise of being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope. Needless to say, I proceeded at a rather rapid rate of speed up the side of the tower. In the vicinity of the 40-foot level, I met the barrel coming down. This explains my fractured skull and broken collarbone. Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley. Fortunately, by this time, I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold onto the rope in spite of my pain. At approximately the same time, however, the barrel of tools hit the ground and the bottom fell out of the barrel."

"Devoid of the weight of the tools, the barrel now weighed approximately 20 pounds. I refer you again to my weight in block number 11. As you might imagine, I began a rapid descent down the side of the tower. In the vicinity of the 40-foot level, I met the barrel coming up. This accounts for the two fractured ankles, and the lacerations of my legs and lower body. The encounter with the barrel slowed me enough to lessen my injuries when I fell onto the pile of tools and, fortunately, only three vertebrae were cracked. I am sorry to report, however, that as I lay there on the tools, in pain, unable to stand and watching the empty barrel 80 feet above me, I again lost my presence of mind. I let go of the rope..."  Hoping to start training again in 2012.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2008, 07:52:50 AM »
Let me be the first to call absolute bullshit on all of your stats. :D

Unless you are 7 feet tall, NO WAY you are 265 in that pic.

that is funny right there...this idiot really claimed to be 265...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2008, 07:54:02 AM »
looks better, but i would put him around 210-215. Magoo looks bigger and stronger. He did lose a lot of weight, so credit to him.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2008, 07:54:50 AM »

QFT!

I'm about 200, and I just checked my mirror with same arm-shot, Keg. I'm sig. bigger than you. Something not add up.  :-\

/congrats on the weight loss. you look 100% better.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2008, 07:57:29 AM »
Haha - Kegdrainer, you look okay but there's no way in hell you are 265 in that shot. I would say 200-210 at a push.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2008, 08:10:59 AM »
Haha - Kegdrainer, you look okay but there's no way in hell you are 265 in that shot. I would say 200-210 at a push.

This was one of those times that buckling under the pressure and actually taking a pic was a very bad idea indeed. That and you obviously lied about your stats Kegdrainer. Magoo's got you beat plain and simple although you do look slimmed down from the last pic you posted...say, have you beat anybody up at any amateur BB contests lately or has the "Security" shirt stayed locked away in your closet?.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2008, 08:44:21 AM »
Magoo 230lbs.  Keg 180lbs.  game over.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2008, 10:40:42 AM »
How tall is Kedg?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2008, 10:51:51 AM »
Keg has improved a lot but Zach owns him bigtime.

Can`t possibly weigh more than 220 in that pic...................a long ass way from 265.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2008, 11:02:42 AM »
How the hell does someone have all that free time on their hands to dream up some movie scene and then type it on some message board so people will think this guy and his imaginary 265 lbs are badass? Really pathetic. If you want to know the price of groceries, just ask. Better yet, get a job to occupy your free time and help ease the financial burden on your parents who obviously pay to keep your 175 lb flat physique fed

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »
Magoo is a hell of alot bigger...but both bathrooms suck :D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2008, 12:02:27 PM »
haha you retards are the delusional ones.  If any of you toolboxes want to bet your paychecks against my bodyweight claim we can set this up.  I'll get a video clip of the manager of my gym or any of the trainers there to verify on their scale me weighing 265 in my socks.  Or if you can think of any other way you would like me to verify my bodyweight I will do it just to serve you fuckers some humble pie.  Let me know how you would like me to verify and put your money where your mouth is.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2008, 12:04:47 PM »
Magoo is a hell of alot bigger...but both bathrooms suck :D
CalvinH, master redecorator extraordinaire. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2008, 12:10:01 PM »
he's right, my bathroom is too small and poorly decorated....but the rent is cheap so i don't really care much.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2008, 12:17:48 PM »
haha you retards are the delusional ones.  If any of you toolboxes want to bet your paychecks against my bodyweight claim we can set this up.  I'll get a video clip of the manager of my gym or any of the trainers there to verify on their scale me weighing 265 in my socks.  Or if you can think of any other way you would like me to verify my bodyweight I will do it just to serve you fuckers some humble pie.  Let me know how you would like me to verify and put your money where your mouth is.

How tall are you Cumguzzler?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2008, 12:32:38 PM »
im 6'3"

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2008, 12:37:37 PM »

if you're a legit 265, you must have the biggest legs on the planet or a 50 pound tumor in your ass because, for weighing 35 pounds more than me at almost the same height, your upper body is quite a bit smaller than mine and i'm not flaming. again, you look significantly better than you did in the old picture.

honestly, this is like what i said to candi. i don't give a shit if you weigh 210 or whatever, i just get on your case for being a bullshitter.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2008, 12:52:09 PM »
actually I would bet my upper body is a bit thicker than yours right now...I just carry a bit more bodyfat as you are obviously a bit leaner than me.  If I dropped down to 225 I would bet that we have very similar physiques.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2008, 12:56:03 PM »
actually I would bet my upper body is a bit thicker than yours right now...I just carry a bit more bodyfat as you are obviously a bit leaner than me.  If I dropped down to 225 I would bet that we have very similar physiques.

So you aren't that lean, weigh 265 pounds at 6'3"....but have a 34 inch waist?  C'mon guy, I know you "put it out there" so you can't take it back, but no way in hell you have a 34 inch waist.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2008, 12:59:50 PM »
lookin thick magoo 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2008, 01:19:05 PM »

no dude. if you were thicker than me, you would look WAY bigger than me if you held more fat. more muscle + more bodyfat = way bigger. i scaled the images so we look the same size, i tried to be fair. if you outweighed  me by 40 pounds AND held more muscle, with only an inch in height difference you'd be clearly outsizing me. please, please quit lying.