Author Topic: Question for competitors.  (Read 6726 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Question for competitors.
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 12:11:07 AM »
no offense bud;  i dont take politics too seriously...  i think things should be done a certain way, sure; but i realize im in no position to make even the slightest impact on the policies of the country ...   so to me it doesnt matter much..  in fact i live in california where the votes are already decided 9always gonna be a blue state) so i dont even vote...   i would tho if i was in a swing state
Things change though Candy. It wasn't always a blue state...it was red for years and maybe one day it will be again. This time, probably not, but one day maybe. Here where I live it was always a blue state...but not the past 2 elections...so things do change.

As for me, I do get into the whole political thing a good bit. I majored in political science, have been an active member of the Republican party since I was 18, have worked in 1 Governor campaign, 2 congressional campaigns and numerous local campaigns. I once debated a legitimate card carrying Communist from Oxford in a debate held on campus at my college...I was the representative from the young Republicans...I wouldn't say I brought forth a mind blowing debate...the guy was very well educated and far more experienced then I was. But I actually made him lose his composure at one point to where he leaned over at me and called me an evil person...now that made my day, lol!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 12:40:55 AM »
If it makes you feel any better I can barley read...shouldn't be a suprise...the combo of years of AAS abuse and the fact that I'm a card carrying conservative makes for one big fat dumb ass 8)

sounds like we are both in the same boat.

:)
b

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 10:00:30 AM »
Things change though Candy. It wasn't always a blue state...it was red for years and maybe one day it will be again. This time, probably not, but one day maybe. Here where I live it was always a blue state...but not the past 2 elections...so things do change.

As for me, I do get into the whole political thing a good bit. I majored in political science, have been an active member of the Republican party since I was 18, have worked in 1 Governor campaign, 2 congressional campaigns and numerous local campaigns. I once debated a legitimate card carrying Communist from Oxford in a debate held on campus at my college...I was the representative from the young Republicans...I wouldn't say I brought forth a mind blowing debate...the guy was very well educated and far more experienced then I was. But I actually made him lose his composure at one point to where he leaned over at me and called me an evil person...now that made my day, lol!
I was the youngest lead intern in the country for about 6 months time... untill the congressman i was workign under lost his re-election bid because of ethics accusations...   caught up in the abramoff deal...

google  " richard pombo congressional district 11 "

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 01:22:24 PM »
First off you don't even know anything about me to tell me how many mg I should take, second safety and contest prep are 2 different points of view, third I know how to load my potassium accoredingly- its called experience. The last type of advice I need is from someone that has book smart, this counts for zero campared to the real world. I was looking for a competitor that has used it the day before his show, thats all. The 3 day approach is horse dump. 12 hours is all I need and I come with striated glutes, no offence but researching anything in a book is stupid, what I need is feedback from someone who has experience. If an educated university scholer from oxford un. only knew the things we put ourselves through they would have a heart attack.

To put things in perspective so you understand. The dryness I like to achieve is so extreme that if you were to put me in a sauna it would take 10 minutes for a drop to come out. If I took my time doing this like you said I would be in my grave. I need to lose my water extremely fast for less then a day then put it back in, timing is everything.
to put things into perspective for you i tried your approach and the dryness i acheived put me in hospital,when i finally came round the doctors put things into perspective for me they told me the tests they had finally managed to do after 1st having to partly hydrate me because after several attempts they were struggling to get any blood to even do a test,pointed to possible organ failure /kidney failure and a future on dialasys(excuse spelling if wrong) ,and an urgent need for more tests.fortunately i was drifting in and out of conciousness at this point so the information they were giving didnt even register.thankfully after 4 whole litres of saline and not 1 piss later i did come round and the readings on the tests gradually and finally returned to acceptable levels.not only had 14weeks of pure ball ache, depravation and a shit load of money been for nothing but i was told i wouldn't have made the morning if i hadn't got to hospital .but if you choose to gob off at some sensible advice "you asked for" i wish i had kept my gob shut and let you fuk yourself up the way i did.taking lasix off season or even six weeks out is a whole different story to taking it prior to a show when your already dehydrated.so although you shouted off at me i shall still offer you my advice from my "EXPERIENCE" and tell you take max 20mg at a time at 4-5 hour intervals before you show purely because if i could prevent a death of a bodybuilder through my experiences i will .your choice mate !

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 01:30:59 PM »
best post of the day.

everyone/ anyone can crack a book and tell you how it's 'supposed' to work.

but experience with making it work is a different world.

these are the posters who like to sound intelligent, but have no clue about prep, diets or the drugs they are giving advise about. they know only what they read.

shut up prick,wheres your advice?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 01:46:15 PM »
to put things into perspective for you i tried your approach and the dryness i acheived put me in hospital,when i finally came round the doctors put things into perspective for me they told me the tests they had finally managed to do after 1st having to partly hydrate me because after several attempts they were struggling to get any blood to even do a test,pointed to possible organ failure /kidney failure and a future on dialasys(excuse spelling if wrong) ,and an urgent need for more tests.fortunately i was drifting in and out of conciousness at this point so the information they were giving didnt even register.thankfully after 4 whole litres of saline and not 1 piss later i did come round and the readings on the tests gradually and finally returned to acceptable levels.not only had 14weeks of pure ball ache, depravation and a shit load of money been for nothing but i was told i wouldn't have made the morning if i hadn't got to hospital .but if you choose to gob off at some sensible advice "you asked for" i wish i had kept my gob shut and let you fuk yourself up the way i did.taking lasix off season or even six weeks out is a whole different story to taking it prior to a show when your already dehydrated.so although you shouted off at me i shall still offer you my advice from my "EXPERIENCE" and tell you take max 20mg at a time at 4-5 hour intervals before you show purely because if i could prevent a death of a bodybuilder through my experiences i will .your choice mate !
I appriciate your concern, I had a drowning experience a few years a go, sucked back a tank of oxygen on the beach shore then taking to hospital by helicoptor and was in and out of conciouse, similer to what you said you experience. My whole body cramped up and the doctor told me he was concern about me having organ failure because my body couldn't control its electorlites. Believe me its a scary feeling. I shouted off at you (as you put it) because your post came off as you being educated and the information came from a book even though the thread specifially asked for copmpetitors only, however if what you said came from experience you should have said so and reaction would have been more sensible. No hrad feelings my friend. I assume you tried this for a bodybuilding show and if so I take it you would never compete again.

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 02:20:01 PM »
I appriciate your concern, I had a drowning experience a few years a go, sucked back a tank of oxygen on the beach shore then taking to hospital by helicoptor and was in and out of conciouse, similer to what you said you experience. My whole body cramped up and the doctor told me he was concern about me having organ failure because my body couldn't control its electorlites. Believe me its a scary feeling. I shouted off at you (as you put it) because your post came off as you being educated and the information came from a book even though the thread specifially asked for copmpetitors only, however if what you said came from experience you should have said so and reaction would have been more sensible. No hrad feelings my friend. I assume you tried this for a bodybuilding show and if so I take it you would never compete again.
didnt feel i needed to tell you it came from experience,that was in your question. i tried to educate myself prior to using it and still fukd up.the info i gave came from experience and research.i shall compete but i've learned from my mistakes.the thing is looking back i didnt need it anyway . the best advice i can offer is that if youve done things right you shouldn't really need dieuretics

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2008, 02:29:12 PM »

easy sweetheart- i wasn't pointing the finger at you, but since you feel the shoe fits...
b

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2008, 02:59:31 PM »
I cramp up bad on lasix

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2008, 03:18:38 PM »
easy sweetheart- i wasn't pointing the finger at you, but since you feel the shoe fits...
like i said wheres your advice.sweetheart=ur gay.you were pointing at me . i never once mentioned any shoes."no one "is the most accurate name you could possibly have come up with and to top it off your still a prick

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2008, 04:53:29 PM »
like i said wheres your advice.sweetheart=ur gay.you were pointing at me . i never once mentioned any shoes."no one "is the most accurate name you could possibly have come up with and to top it off your still a prick

thank you.

are you going to be ok, cupcake?

you sound a little upset.
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2008, 11:31:42 PM »
thank you.

are you going to be ok, cupcake?

you sound a little upset.

hahahaha

Destroying another noob on the boards again? ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2008, 01:31:51 AM »
hahahaha

Destroying another noob on the boards again? ;D

lol.

poor kid.

he won't recover.

;D

b

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2008, 03:00:39 AM »
lol.

poor kid.

he won't recover.

;D

not at all upset an ive hardly been destroyed,just think u an that pandemonium are a pair of pricks who between you have managed to contribute fuk all to what was a serious thread

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2008, 12:38:18 PM »
not at all upset an ive hardly been destroyed,just think u an that pandemonium are a pair of pricks who between you have managed to contribute fuk all to what was a serious thread

on behalf of pandaemonium, who i am sure be here at a later time to thank you himself, i would like to say we appreciate your concern for how lightly we seem to be taking the advises you gave earlier in the thread.

i myself, will endeavour in the near future to regard you with the utmost respect and will become more aware of possibly hurting your sensitivities, nancy.

now please allow me to pour you a lovely beverage of shut the fuck up, as a token of apology just to smooth over any unwanted bad feelings.

b

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2008, 04:02:09 PM »
on behalf of pandaemonium, who i am sure be here at a later time to thank you himself, i would like to say we appreciate your concern for how lightly we seem to be taking the advises you gave earlier in the thread.

i myself, will endeavour in the near future to regard you with the utmost respect and will become more aware of possibly hurting your sensitivities, nancy.

now please allow me to pour you a lovely beverage of shut the fuck up, as a token of apology just to smooth over any unwanted bad feelings.

i doubt you could possibly hurt me or my sensitivity,cheers for the glass of shut the fuk up,and i in return of your kind consideration would like to offer you a three course meal of eat my shite,follwed with a hearty main consisting of choke on that,and a generous dollop of pandemonium spunk for dessert(mmmm your favourite)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2008, 07:08:16 PM »
i doubt you could possibly hurt me or my sensitivity,cheers for the glass of shut the fuk up,and i in return of your kind consideration would like to offer you a three course meal of eat my shite,follwed with a hearty main consisting of choke on that,and a generous dollop of pandemonium spunk for dessert(mmmm your favourite)

b

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2008, 05:15:19 AM »

only a shit stabber would ever say a bird with an ass like that was a failure

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2008, 03:28:12 PM »
only a shit stabber would ever say a bird with an ass like that was a failure

i'm beginning to think you are mildly retarded.

b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2008, 04:09:55 PM »

Is it too much to ask you to run your posts through spell-check?  I can't make heads or tails of half that drivel.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2008, 04:31:00 PM »
It would be appreciated if you guys had anything further negative to say to each other to take it to PM's or somewhere else.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2008, 09:00:54 PM »
It would be appreciated if you guys had anything further negative to say to each other to take it to PM's or somewhere else.

Sorry bro, no prob.  "drop set" already sent me two nasty hate filled PMs anyway. :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »
Sorry bro, no prob.  "drop set" already sent me two nasty hate filled PMs anyway. :D

hey...

how come you get two and i don't get any?

as if.

like your more rude than me and deserve two or something.

you have reached the apex my friend when you receive nasty pm's.

i truly envy you.

keep up the good work.
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2008, 10:52:57 PM »
hey...

how come you get two and i don't get any?

as if.

like your more rude than me and deserve two or something.

you have reached the apex my friend when you receive nasty pm's.

i truly envy you.

keep up the good work.

hahaha as we speak I am sending you a "FUCCCK YOU" PM ;D

By the way, don't get too jealous.  In one of those PMs, "drop set" made what can only be construed as a gay pass at me. >:(

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2008, 09:50:14 AM »
i'm beginning to think you are mildly retarded.

not retarded but i must be bordering on insane to carry on arguing with a gay called no one