Author Topic: The Wesson Cooking Oil Q  (Read 6368 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Wesson Cooking Oil Q
« on: June 03, 2008, 01:03:12 PM »
All this talk between trop and candidizzle got me thinking.

In some cases, our bodies CANNOT absorb every calorie we eat, correct?

I have a 1.25 gallon jug of Wesson cooking oil in my kitchen.  315 servings at 110 calories per serving.

That's nearly 40,000 calories. 

If I drank that entire container (and managed to avoid vomiting or heart failure), I would not gain 11 or 12 pounds, correct?  My body wouldn't be able to hold the oil, it'd pass through me quickly, without my body absorbing every calorie, correct?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Wesson Cooking Oil Q
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 01:04:21 PM »
sounds like a good experiment.  try it on yourself, keep a video journal and let us know how it turns out.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 01:04:24 PM »
no

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 01:07:39 PM »

I have a 1.25 gallon jug of Wesson cooking oil in my kitchen.  315 servings at 110 calories per serving.

If I drank that entire container (and managed to avoid vomiting or heart failure), I would not gain 11 or 12 pounds, correct?  My body wouldn't be able to hold the oil, it'd pass through me quickly, without my body absorbing every calorie, correct?
Only Florence Henderson knows for sure.   8)

/does anyone else remember?   

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 01:08:18 PM »
do it ! take bfore and after pics  ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 01:08:52 PM »
for the sake of bb'ing science you need to do this 240

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 01:17:22 PM »
for the sake of bb'ing science you need to do this 240

;D :-X

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 02:01:21 PM »
                                                                                                          .

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 02:06:17 PM »
Try putting it into your diesel engine...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 02:19:12 PM »
This is the number one idea that is discounted in any "science" attempting to explain metabolism.  Think about taking a shit.  How many calories are still in the shit you dump?  How much shit do you dump?  What conscious (or unconscious) factors dictate just how much food is held onto or passed through?  Maybe your body rewards you for indulging your sense of hunger to some extent by seeing to it that you do not get fat from eating exactly what you crave in this way, by passing through more of your Taco Bell than your chicken and rice.  And perhaps you are punished for worrying about eating your Slim Fast diet by having your metabolism crash and your gaining more weight like Oprah and a hundred million housewives have done in the past?  Perhaps this is one reason that Adonis could get leaner eating junk food as opposed to "diet food."  I don't know, but definitely something to think about.  I say look at the bigger picture.                    

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 02:24:15 PM »
there is only one way to know the truth 240 !

do it !!!

do it for getbig  8)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 02:38:48 PM »
240, throw it away and get some extra virgin olive oil (EVOO!! >:() before you heart stops
X

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »
there is only one way to know the truth 240 !

do it !!!

do it for getbig  8)

You just stick to the chicken and rice right now, Stav.  (Don't get any ideas.)    ;D

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2008, 02:41:24 PM »

Try it and tell us what happens :) Be sure to weigh yourself before and after ;D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »
dont do it bro.  in high school my dumb ass got into a salad dressing chugging contest.  I managed 2 bottles of italian dressing and IMMEDIATELY had to shit.  I spent the next 2 days shitting with terrible cramps in my guts.  

quite possibly the worst idea ever.

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 02:44:58 PM »
You just stick to the chicken and rice right now, Stav.  (Don't get any ideas.)    ;D

;D

Mcdonald just came out with an Angus hamburger here, it looks like it tastes great  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »
This is the number one idea that is discounted in any "science" attempting to explain metabolism.  Think about taking a shit.  How many calories are still in the shit you dump?  How much shit do you dump?  What conscious (or unconscious) factors dictate just how much food is held onto or passed through?  Maybe your body rewards you for indulging your sense of hunger to some extent by seeing to it that you do not get fat from eating exactly what you crave in this way, by passing through more of your Taco Bell than your chicken and rice.  And perhaps you are punished for worrying about eating your Slim Fast diet by having your metabolism crash and your gaining more weight like Oprah and a hundred million housewives have done in the past?  Perhaps this is one reason that Adonis could get leaner eating junk food as opposed to "diet food."  I don't know, but definitely something to think about.  I say look at the bigger picture.                    

Good thoughts here.

You have to imagine that there wouldn't be many groups willing to research this.  Look at their motivations.  Supplement companies?  No, would cut into their business.  American Heart Association?  I doubt it...

If you eat Taco bell for a week, and count the caloric contetnt of 1 lb of stool, and
then you eat chicken and rice for a week, and count the caloric content of 1 lb of stool..

What would the results show?  TA, please chime in on this

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 02:49:16 PM »
;D

Mcdonald just came out with an Angus hamburger here, it looks like it tastes great  :o

We've been a test market for it here since this time last year.  I recommend the mushroom and swiss.   ;D

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 02:50:41 PM »
We've been a test market for it here since this time last year.  I recommend the mushroom and swiss.   ;D

awesome  ;D

I'll give you my opinion in a little over a month  :D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 02:52:53 PM »
awesome  ;D

I'll give you my opinion in a little over a month  :D

Well be sure to get a large fry and 2 apple pies with it so you can consider it a "meal."   ;D

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 02:54:18 PM »
Well be sure to get a large fry and 2 apple pies with it so you can consider it a "meal."   ;D

and a mcflurry !

and 10 mcnuggets  8)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2008, 02:54:22 PM »
You'll get diarrhea and shit a lot of it out.

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2008, 02:56:14 PM »
You'll get diarrhea and shit a lot of it out.

ladies love it, it makes you strange and mysterious when you disapear for no reasons for 5 minutes

they like those things

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »
and a mcflurry !

and 10 mcnuggets  8)

Actually that is exactly what you will be able to eat for like a long time after the show if you let yourself. 

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2008, 02:59:18 PM »
Actually that is exactly what you will be able to eat for like a long time after the show if you let yourself. 

yeah I ate meals like that everyday in the off-season last year

it was awesome but I think I should limit myself to once or twice a week and they other meals would all be clean but I would eat a lot of them.

I fucked my off-season last year,fucking waste of time.  it won't happen again  8)