Author Topic: The Wesson Cooking Oil Q  (Read 6367 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: The Wesson Cooking Oil Q
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2008, 10:18:32 PM »
240, find a public place for this so there's help if you collapse.  Just do 10 gulp sets.  And shout RAPE SEED - YEAAAAHHHH! after every set.

Only Florence Henderson knows for sure.   8)

/does anyone else remember?   

I think I'm falling for you Dr Chimps.   

Don't suppose you're doing a whole Yentl thing here are ya?  You know... without the schnoz.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2008, 10:51:31 PM »
ladies love it, it makes you strange and mysterious when you disapear for no reasons for 5 minutes

they like those things

Five minutes? Daddy-o, when buttwater strikes close to home, I'm in the poop house for TWENTY minutes minimum.
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »
240, find a public place for this so there's help if you collapse.  Just do 10 gulp sets.  And shout RAPE SEED - YEAAAAHHHH! after every set.

I think I'm falling for you Dr Chimps.   

Don't suppose you're doing a whole Yentl thing here are ya?  You know... without the schnoz.
LOL. No. Sorry.  :-\ 

/ladies get the full mating ritual. guys get beers and cheeseburgers and a good whoop-up with the full troupe. good enough?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2008, 09:41:26 AM »
I had 2 mcdonalds burritos for breakfast today, a few meals of chicken and rice, a can of corn beef hash, then spaghetti/meatballs for dinner.  Will have chik rice again later tonight.  I just can't eat enough calories.  

that's 7 meals ....................you don't think your getting enough calories!??!?!?!??!??!?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2008, 09:44:46 AM »
  that's 7 meals ....................you don't think your getting enough calories!??!?!?!??!??!?

i don't think he thinks!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2008, 09:45:13 AM »

I would like to gain more weight.  Remember, I don't care a lot about competing, I just want to be 200 and strong as hell with some decent cuts.  182 today.  So yeah, I'm trying to gain. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2008, 09:46:27 AM »
i don't think he thinks!

Rob eats more than i do! (and that's 7 whole food meals Rob is consuming that's not even counting his shakes)

his caloric intake is staggering!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2008, 09:48:29 AM »
I would like to gain more weight.  Remember, I don't care a lot about competing, I just want to be 200 and strong as hell with some decent cuts.  182 today.  So yeah, I'm trying to gain. 

come over to the dark side Rob...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2008, 09:50:02 AM »
Rob eats more than i do! (and that's 7 whole food meals Rob is consuming that's not even counting his shakes)

his caloric intake is staggering!

I'm burned out on shakes.  been doing more whole foods.  Despite those pics from 3-4 years ago, when I was in my recliner 14 hours a day and eating all the fast food under the sun, I have a decent metabolism.  I'm between 3000 and 4000 a day.

I am super-active though... and I'm only 31, the metabolism is very good now that I walk a lot and eat pretty clean.  Sure I have more biscuits and garlic bread than I should, and yes, i know that McD eggs have more fat than I need... but 5 meals each day are pretty clean, and I usually eat the shit food early, then take an hour walk so m belly doesn't hurt..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2008, 09:54:30 AM »
I'm burned out on shakes.  been doing more whole foods.  Despite those pics from 3-4 years ago, when I was in my recliner 14 hours a day and eating all the fast food under the sun, I have a decent metabolism.  I'm between 3000 and 4000 a day.

I am super-active though... and I'm only 31, the metabolism is very good now that I walk a lot and eat pretty clean.  Sure I have more biscuits and garlic bread than I should, and yes, i know that McD eggs have more fat than I need... but 5 meals each day are pretty clean, and I usually eat the shit food early, then take an hour walk so m belly doesn't hurt..

Im not "shitting" on you or even trying to "backwardly insult you" Rob ...im honestly impressed you can consume 7 whole food meals a day (even with "forced feeding" i cannot),i tend to rely too much on "shakes"
whole food = is better than anything
your doing great!
(just skip the junk)
props!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »
I just want to be 200 and strong as hell with some decent cuts.

Not gonna happen naturally. Unless 'decent cuts' means 30%+ body fat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2008, 09:59:02 AM »
Im not "shitting" on you or even trying to "backwardly insult you" Rob ...im honestly impressed you can consume 7 whole food meals a day (even with "forced feeding" i cannot),i tend to rely too much on "shakes"
whole food = is better than anything
your doing great!
(just skip the junk)
props!

thanks man :) they're not giant meals.  breakfast today was a biscuit (gave 1/2 of it to the rugrat), pile of rice, and maybe 4 oz of chicken with taco sauce.    So they are small meals.  and when I am forced to miss a meal (i play in a band til 2 am some nights), I bring food.  I have 1 scoop whey and 1-2 granola bars between swets.  I know it should be a cold meal in tupperware, but when I have to jump around onstage for 45 minutes, cold sweet potatoes and steak tend to come back up lol... 1 scoop whey and 1 granola bar sit well.  

I think people like TA are right, in some ways.  If I'm going to either miss a meal, or have a wendys chicken club sandwich, I'm rolling with Wendy's.  I can get a baked potato, throw off the cheese and bacon, and have unsweetened tea.  being active lets me get away with a lot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2008, 10:03:38 AM »
Not gonna happen naturally. Unless 'decent cuts' means 30%+ body fat.

Doing the math.... I'm about 180 at what, 15% bodyfat here?

That means I'm carrying 28 pounds of fat at the moment, and I'm okay with that. 

Even if I got up to 200 pounds at a chunky 20% bodyfat.. that'd be 40 pounds of bodyfat...

That means out of the 20 pounds I want to gain, 12 of them "are allowed" to be fat.  Most ppl can add half-half, 20 pounds, in 2 years or so, if they eat a lot and train.

If I can do it leaner - and I think I can - then I'll be 200 at 17, or even 15% bodyfat.

Granted, I don't want to be 20% BF again, and I don't plan on it, and I might even be leaner than 15% now, I don't know.  but I think 200 pounds at 15% bodyfat is a reasonable goal for 2 years time. 

affy

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2008, 10:04:43 AM »
thought this might go nicely in this discussion

i recommend the read...its well worth it ;D

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/182862349.html

DO NOT EAT PRINGLES FAT FREE POTATO CHIPS. THEY WILL GREASE YOUR ASS.
Date: 2006-07-17, 2:10AM PDT

Don't even fucking say a word. I like potato chips, and can't eat them very much or I'll get fat.

I tried out these Pringles Fat-Free chips because they were super low-cal. BBQ flavor. the fuck.

The can said they had 70 calories per serving, which meant the whole can had 490 calories inside total. I could munch through a can in a day with my lunch, dinner, etc. So I got several cans, and began enjoying one a day for the past four days. But what they dont fucking tell you...

Except in tiny print you cant read without a fucking electron microscope

...is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Oh Yeah. I'm not even kidding.

So today, while I'm standing in the living room debating whether or not Laundry or Dishes will get done first, I get the urge to fart. I live alone, so sweet. I let the honk loose and its wrong. Something just sounded wrong. I know my own wind, and I have never farted a sound that sounded like a fart wrapped in a pillow.

Oh yes, something was very wrong. I had just shat myself. But this evil olean makes shitting yourself sound almost like a regular fart, and had I not been particularly attentive, it could easily have gone unnoticed, I'm telling you. THAT's how utterly covert and evil this olean stuff is. What the fuck?! What if I'd gone out to hang with friends or gone for a drive, what then?

So I walk carefully to the bathroom and disrobe. before I even sit on the toilet, I wad paper and carefully wipe from the front. Sure enough, it was light brown, and had the texture of soft spackle. You fucking Pringle bastards.

I sat down and pushed a bit, and lo, out came a jet that I didnt even feel an urge for one minute earlier. It piled in the bowl like brown marshmallow fluff.

The problem rose when I tried to wipe. I went through a whole fucking roll of TP and could not get it all off me. So.

I jumped in the shower. Yep, its gross, but it had to be done. There I stood, water pouring down, cheeks spread, and using my own hand to make certain I'm clean.

That was when I discovered that after using my hand to wipe myself (before I soaped the area) my hand came back covered in some sort of transparent grease. It was so fucking foul. The grease made water bead off my hand. It was tacky too, and very difficult to manage.

So I grabbed the bar of saop and went to work.

You fucking Pringle bastards.

The bar of soap came away coated in grease as well, and would no longer wash. I had to turn the water to hot and massage the soap for five minutes to get it to the point where I could use it again. It took me an hour to get the fucking grease off my pucker. I shudder to think of what its doing INSIDE ME right now, but I will damned sure never eat that shit again.

Fucking Pringle bastards.

This is where the joke about "anal leakage" came from. its real. Fuck Pringles.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2008, 10:58:20 AM »

I think people like TA are right, in some ways.  If I'm going to either miss a meal, or have a wendys chicken club sandwich, I'm rolling with Wendy's.  I can get a baked potato, throw off the cheese and bacon, and have unsweetened tea.  being active lets me get away with a lot.
   adam would tel you not to eat at all. 

keep the cheese and bacon. that saturated fat is whats gonna put muscle on you not eatign a bunch of junk carbs

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2008, 11:27:54 AM »

Those Pringle bastards!  ;D

LOL. No. Sorry.  :-\ 

/ladies get the full mating ritual. guys get beers and cheeseburgers and a good whoop-up with the full troupe. good enough?

Wedding's off!  >:(

You keep the house 'cause I'm takin' the dog!  <vrooooom, screeeeetch>

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2008, 03:02:52 PM »
I think 200 pounds at 15% bodyfat is a reasonable goal for 2 years time. 

I don't.   :-\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2008, 05:00:41 AM »

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/182862349.html

hahahah great quote

I dont think Ill be eating those chips...ever

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2008, 06:35:08 AM »
I can't for the life of me understand why eating healthy seems to be so hard for so many.

Tip 1: eat consistent, try for 4-5 smaller meals instead of 3 bigger ones in a day
Tip 2: fats aren't bad, on the contrary, we need it! opt for olive oil, flax seed oil, fatty fish as your fat source.
Tip 3: cut sugars, sugars make you fat! watch out for processed foods (and that's a lot these days), they contain lots of sugars, and instead of using sweeteners, get used to a less sweet taste.
Tip 4: cook your own dinner, so you know what goes in, use proper ingredients, you know, the real stuff!
Tip 5: Don't drown your food in sauce, instead season properly, with real spices and salt and pepper, this way it enhances the flavour of the food, instead of diluting it in a sea of BBQ sauce.
Tip 6: Eat varied and fresh, experiment.
Tip 7: Don't bulk or overeat. When you are active eat a bit more, don't go chugging down massgainers and the like. perhaps an extra protein shake a day. the rest is wasted.
Tip 8: Enjoy eating! don't make it a necessary evil by eating bad/untasty/unhealthy/forced. Good food is to be enjoyed!

I can enjoy a few snacks now and then, stay at 10-12% BF year round and be healthy and energetic. You'll find yourself making a healthy snack more and more often as you get rid of the sugar rush addiction. It's like reeducating your body on what good food is.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2008, 06:54:40 AM »
I can't for the life of me understand why eating healthy seems to be so hard for so many.

Tip 1: eat consistent, try for 4-5 smaller meals instead of 3 bigger ones in a day
Tip 2: fats aren't bad, on the contrary, we need it! opt for olive oil, flax seed oil, fatty fish as your fat source.
Tip 3: cut sugars, sugars make you fat! watch out for processed foods (and that's a lot these days), they contain lots of sugars, and instead of using sweeteners, get used to a less sweet taste.
Tip 4: cook your own dinner, so you know what goes in, use proper ingredients, you know, the real stuff!
Tip 5: Don't drown your food in sauce, instead season properly, with real spices and salt and pepper, this way it enhances the flavour of the food, instead of diluting it in a sea of BBQ sauce.
Tip 6: Eat varied and fresh, experiment.
Tip 7: Don't bulk or overeat. When you are active eat a bit more, don't go chugging down massgainers and the like. perhaps an extra protein shake a day. the rest is wasted.
Tip 8: Enjoy eating! don't make it a necessary evil by eating bad/untasty/unhealthy/forced. Good food is to be enjoyed!

I can enjoy a few snacks now and then, stay at 10-12% BF year round and be healthy and energetic. You'll find yourself making a healthy snack more and more often as you get rid of the sugar rush addiction. It's like reeducating your body on what good food is.

Bump for Honto yo!