Author Topic: The Wesson Cooking Oil Q  (Read 6451 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: The Wesson Cooking Oil Q
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2008, 03:00:58 PM »

it was awesome but I think I should limit myself to once or twice a week and they other meals would all be clean but I would eat a lot of them.

Did you ever think of eating less calories from the other foods on the days you east fast food  ???

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 03:04:14 PM »
Did you ever think of eating less calories from the other foods on the days you east fast food  ???

Please don't start. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 03:07:13 PM »
Please don't start. 

Too late pal, but I won't post much because i'm going to the grocery store soon then I'm going to watch some Nick Cage movies.

Are you saying that if a bodybuilder's diet is to eat 3000 clean calories, and they cheat one day... Optimally they should still get all of those 3000 calories Plus the "junk food"?  That's just insanity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2008, 03:10:55 PM »
yeah I ate meals like that everyday in the off-season last year

it was awesome but I think I should limit myself to once or twice a week and they other meals would all be clean but I would eat a lot of them.

I fucked my off-season last year,fucking waste of time.  it won't happen again  8)

what mistakes did you make?  What was your progress in how long?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 03:16:24 PM »
Too late pal, but I won't post much because i'm going to the grocery store soon then I'm going to watch some Nick Cage movies.

Are you saying that if a bodybuilder's diet is to eat 3000 clean calories, and they cheat one day... Optimally they should still get all of those 3000 calories Plus the "junk food"?  That's just insanity.

That's the definition of cheating. 

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »

what mistakes did you make?  What was your progress in how long?

1- didn't eat enough good carbs for one.  ( I think I ate more carbs DIETING for the show  ::))

2- maybe too much proteins (Like I would make myself some huge burritos eating about a pound of beef for a meal)

3- having junk food counting as a regular meal. I kind of ate way too much junk food lol.
 I would go to Mcdonald pretty much everyday and I would eat 2 double bigmacs with 10 mcnuggets and a large fries.

it's hard to say how much muscle I did gain in this off-season because I think I will be lighter than last year.

probably not much than 5 lbs

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2008, 03:22:13 PM »
This is the number one idea that is discounted in any "science" attempting to explain metabolism.  Think about taking a shit.  How many calories are still in the shit you dump? 

It's not discounted. Come on, scientists aren't all that stupid.  :D There's a lot of data on utilization, absorption, etc on nutrients.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2008, 03:25:37 PM »

I would go to Mcdonald pretty much everyday and I would eat 2 double bigmacs with 10 mcnuggets and a large fries.

That's a big meal.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2008, 03:26:43 PM »
That's a big meal.

yeah a lot of useless calories that did nothing good.

it tasts great tho  8)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2008, 03:30:13 PM »
Only Florence Henderson Mrs. Brady knows for sure.   8)

/does anyone else remember?   

Does anyone NOT remember her????

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2008, 03:32:34 PM »
It's not discounted. Come on, scientists aren't all that stupid.  :D There's a lot of data on utilization, absorption, etc on nutrients.

I wonder if any of them have done studies testing shit in a bomb calorimeter linking their findings with sample providers' ratings of perceived satiety?  Would you happen to have a link?   ???

;D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2008, 03:33:56 PM »
yeah a lot of useless calories that did nothing good.

it tasts great tho  8)

Yea, eating 2000 calorie meals isn't something you want to do often.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2008, 04:37:56 PM »
I watched a video of a guy who pounded something like 40+ egg yolks (might be more--but a ridiculous amount) for some exhibition trying to break a record and he gave himself a stroke immediately :o

permanently fucked himself up :-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2008, 04:40:06 PM »

3- having junk food counting as a regular meal. I kind of ate way too much junk food lol.

i remeber your posts last year when you were talking about just eating one of these meals and saying "i stay lean i stay small !  8) "

lol

crazy bastard !!

lucky though, to be able to eat like that and not get obese

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2008, 04:51:16 PM »
Maybe 240 should try the candidizzle diet and eat 30 cans of tuna a day.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »
Maybe 240 should try the candidizzle diet and eat 30 cans of tuna a day.
maybe bast shyould try th true adonis diet and eat peaches and  20 grams protein with 40 grams carbs and maybe a small sundae cone at nigth as long as calories stay below 2k everything is good and calorie is a calorie and PROTIEN GONNA MAKE YOU FAT

::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2008, 04:56:49 PM »
maybe bast shyould try th true adonis diet and eat peaches and  20 grams protein with 40 grams carbs and maybe a small sundae cone at nigth as long as calories stay below 2k everything is good and calorie is a calorie and PROTIEN GONNA MAKE YOU FAT

::)

I think you have gotten fat!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2008, 04:57:24 PM »
I had 2 mcdonalds burritos for breakfast today, a few meals of chicken and rice, a can of corn beef hash, then spaghetti/meatballs for dinner.  Will have chik rice again later tonight.  I just can't eat enough calories.  

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2008, 05:03:30 PM »
All this talk between trop and candidizzle got me thinking.

In some cases, our bodies CANNOT absorb every calorie we eat, correct?

I have a 1.25 gallon jug of Wesson cooking oil in my kitchen.  315 servings at 110 calories per serving.

That's nearly 40,000 calories. 

If I drank that entire container (and managed to avoid vomiting or heart failure), I would not gain 11 or 12 pounds, correct?  My body wouldn't be able to hold the oil, it'd pass through me quickly, without my body absorbing every calorie, correct?

Do what we used to do.  Drink a tablespoon of cod liver oil before every meal.  Not much gets absorb in you but you get full.  The next morning is quite a show

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2008, 05:04:25 PM »
I think you have gotten fat!
oh i kknow i ate way oo much chicken and beef now im FAT all that protein man oh man theres just so many CALORIES  bastiano the protein makes me fat i cant stand it bastiano please show me the way teach me how important your ever so precious calories are bastiana please show me how to utilize the adam abeles principles

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2008, 05:07:48 PM »
oh i kknow i ate way oo much chicken and beef now im FAT all that protein man oh man theres just so many CALORIES  bastiano the protein makes me fat i cant stand it bastiano please show me the way teach me how important your ever so precious calories are bastiana please show me how to utilize the adam abeles principles

post a pic.  How much weight have you gained in the past 6 month?  You said you were 235lbs.  Weren't you 190lbs not long ago?  Too much weight gain = fat gain.

post a pic or you have no credibility in your claim that you can't gain fat on a high protein diet. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2008, 05:09:31 PM »
post a pic.  How much weight have you gained in the past 6 month?  You said you were 235lbs.  Weren't you 190lbs not long ago?  Too much weight gain = fat gain.

post a pic or you have no credibility in your claim that you can't gain fat on a high protein diet. 
bast i am fat and 150 lbs i look like a pillsbury doughboy and i am onnly 4'7'' .... i ate too much meat it just make me get so soft and smal i hate it

teach me the way bast

i need to know the secret of this almighty calories that you worship please show me the way

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2008, 05:16:07 PM »
bast i am fat and i look like a pillsbury doughboy and i ate too much meat it just make me get so soft

that part I believe.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2008, 05:20:09 PM »
that part I believe.
bast i ate way too many calories from meat and now i look like gary coleman but skinnyer and fatter

teach me how to worship the calorie !!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »
anyone who has done the "phoney" gallbladder flush using lots of olive oil and lemon juice will tell you exactly what will happen if you drink a boat load of oil at one time...

If your thinking of something like this, atleast switch it to olive oil...And make sure you do a salt water flush before hand...You don't want that oil up there for to long....