Author Topic: World welcomes Obama win  (Read 2482 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: World welcomes Obama win
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 07:26:23 AM »
Not all about Africa....it will be about trying to fix things that we get nothing for...its about BS UN missions without purpose. Africa is a Blackhole...we've poured billions into it and gotten no further along. Old Obama won't ignore us he'll use us to pay for his humanitarian outreach programs. He'll tell us to cut back and conserve as he supports the 3rd world.

And you know this how?

And BUSH about a year send a few billion that way too.

More fear spin.

Like i said HH6, just about everything you've posted-lately on Obama is plain fear spin.  I don't want to vote for Obama, but you haven't given any REAL reasons not too except simple rally calls for ignorant people.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 07:30:46 AM »
Taxes....his past...look if none of this bothers u, nothing i can post will help. Read his books...I have only read excerpts...very troubling. He's got no experience...he mixes with people who hate this country and we have tape of it. He has no substance...but I see the guy for what he is...full of shit. i already know McCain is full of shit but he's a good American compared to this guy.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 09:45:10 AM »
Taxes....his past...look if none of this bothers u, nothing i can post will help. Read his books...I have only read excerpts...very troubling. He's got no experience...he mixes with people who hate this country and we have tape of it. He has no substance...but I see the guy for what he is...full of shit. i already know McCain is full of shit but he's a good American compared to this guy.

Taxes are going to rise.   Nothing can stop that.  Why?  Because we got ourselves in Debt.  Why?  Because we were irresponsibly led to war. 

McCain will raise taxes and it will be blame by the ignorant on his left leaning views. 

McCain experience?  Experience that led him to sing bomb bomb Bomb Iran?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 10:05:18 AM »
Taxes are going to rise.   Nothing can stop that.  Why?  Because we got ourselves in Debt.  Why?  Because we were irresponsibly led to war. 

Yes, I agree.

I kind of feel bad for Obama & McCain [whoever gets in] because the much of the general public will scream about the bad economy and taxes being raised - when they inherited this issue. Bush will be sitting off in some ranch, having got the USA in hock up to their necks, while the new Pres takes slams about it from unenlightened people.

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 06:54:05 PM »
He wants to negotiate with our enemies, just like Reagan did.

Not even close to what Reagan did. Before Reagan negotiated he made damn sure our military was in place before he even said anything............then he negotiated. Gorbachev (sp) had no choice. Obama want to negotiate with NO pre-conditions.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2008, 07:17:15 PM »
Not even close to what Reagan did. Before Reagan negotiated he made damn sure our military was in place before he even said anything............then he negotiated. Gorbachev (sp) had no choice. Obama want to negotiate with NO pre-conditions.

Where did you assume this??   Just because he wants to try diplomacy or sanctions doesnt mean there wont be ground rules.     He's more intelligent than that.

We're getting our asses kicked by iraqi farmers with pipebombs...being the bully isnt working.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2008, 07:25:56 PM »

Our military isn't right next to Iran right now?   ::)

Hello Mcfly.