Author Topic: Jeff Willet and Steroids.  (Read 25772 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: Jeff Willet and Steroids.
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2008, 03:02:24 PM »
Ohhhh....fuck, here I go again...

1) Why is it when everyone of these "natural" clowns finally "juice" and do NPC shows they look the exact same?

2) Why hasn't Skip or this clown or any of these fake ass natural guys came out with a blood test by an independent doctor from WADA or USADA?

3) Why are they all fucking liars?  A piss test by some un credited jerk-off?  Lie detector?  Who was the authority on those tests?  Hmmm...the promoter?  Is he fucking serious?

Answer me all of those correctly and that's the truth!  Don't fucking bore me with the whole genetics bullshit!!!  Let's prove it and shut everyone up or they are all liars...plain and simple!!!!!!!!! >:(

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2008, 03:13:11 PM »
Ohhhh....fuck, here I go again...

1) Why is it when everyone of these "natural" clowns finally "juice" and do NPC shows they look the exact same?

2) Why hasn't Skip or this clown or any of these fake ass natural guys came out with a blood test by an independent doctor from WADA or USADA?

3) Why are they all fucking liars?  A piss test by some un credited jerk-off?  Lie detector?  Who was the authority on those tests?  Hmmm...the promoter?  Is he fucking serious?

Answer me all of those correctly and that's the truth!  Don't fucking bore me with the whole genetics bullshit!!!  Let's prove it and shut everyone up or they are all liars...plain and simple!!!!!!!!! >:(
couldn't agree more dude.

living the lie dream. ops!  :P

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2008, 04:16:25 PM »
What a hypocrit. Think we are mentally challenged or something.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2008, 02:11:59 AM »
PED.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2008, 04:03:03 AM »
All natural baby, just hard work. It's possible, look at serge nubret.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2008, 08:59:22 AM »
As great as Nubret was, he admitted years ago that he used some anabolics. Now he doesn't like to talk about it. Of course the doses he took back then would be laughed at by the "Bros" today. They'd say that those paltry few 100 mgs a week won't do shit. Unfortunately most of the people on this board have bought into the GH15 mindset that you must take boatloads of androgens, Gh, Insulin if you want to have an even halfway decent physique. So we have tons of guys out there in their 20's who have shut down their own test levels(some permanently), risked heart valve enlargement and don't ever even plan to compete. The sad thing is, if they trained properly and knew about nutrition, they could make great gains on very small doses of drugs and have virtually no side effects. As far as Jeff Willet goes, I don't know for a fact if he's natural or not..but it think it is possible. Although he would have to be considered one of the best natty's in the world (and yes..most of them are liars), he just may just be telling the truth. Those who can't consider the possibility are forgetting there were some big guys out there in the 1940's and 50's(without steroids) and if they had dieted down to extremely low bodyfat levels, would be easily as good as Jeff Willet.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2008, 10:41:05 AM »

Jeff Willet looks a lot like Christian Bale....

Yes.

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2008, 11:55:19 AM »
No

I think it's sad that no one thinks this is achievable naturally. it wouldn't be easy but i think a dedicated natural Bb could achieve this and plenty do as well.(in Ireland and UK anyway)
The Dude Abides

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2008, 11:58:32 AM »
I think it's sad that no one thinks this is achievable naturally. it wouldn't be easy but i think a dedicated natural Bb could achieve this and plenty do as well.(in Ireland and UK anyway)

Depends on your definition of "natural".
He definitely has a more "natural" look than IFBB pros though...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2008, 12:22:16 PM »
Depends on your definition of "natural".
He definitely has a more "natural" look than IFBB pros though...

It is very HARD to get that grainy, granite hardness he has here without steroids.

I take it back, I dont think he is natural, not after looking at this pic.

Are you for fucking real??? Serge Nubret NATURAL??? Bwahahahahahaa.......... . Cannot even believe that one.

Those who can't consider the possibility are forgetting there were some big guys out there in the 1940's and 50's(without steroids) and if they had dieted down to extremely low bodyfat levels, would be easily as good as Jeff Willet.

Bullshit.

As great as Nubret was, he admitted years ago that he used some anabolics. Now he doesn't like to talk about it. Of course the doses he took back then would be laughed at by the "Bros" today. They'd say that those paltry few 100 mgs a week won't do shit. Unfortunately most of the people on this board have bought into the GH15 mindset that you must take boatloads of androgens, Gh, Insulin if you want to have an even halfway decent physique.

No one was on a 100mg's per week, 200-300mg's yes, but not 100.

And 200-300 Mg of REAL juice = 1,000-2,000 mg's of the fake shit they sell today.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2008, 12:48:47 PM »
The guys is fvkin cut!

Moosejay

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2008, 12:53:14 PM »
As great as Nubret was, he admitted years ago that he used some anabolics. Now he doesn't like to talk about it. Of course the doses he took back then would be laughed at by the "Bros" today. They'd say that those paltry few 100 mgs a week won't do shit. Unfortunately most of the people on this board have bought into the GH15 mindset that you must take boatloads of androgens, Gh, Insulin if you want to have an even halfway decent physique. So we have tons of guys out there in their 20's who have shut down their own test levels(some permanently), risked heart valve enlargement and don't ever even plan to compete. The sad thing is, if they trained properly and knew about nutrition, they could make great gains on very small doses of drugs and have virtually no side effects. As far as Jeff Willet goes, I don't know for a fact if he's natural or not..but it think it is possible. Although he would have to be considered one of the best natty's in the world (and yes..most of them are liars), he just may just be telling the truth. Those who can't consider the possibility are forgetting there were some big guys out there in the 1940's and 50's(without steroids) and if they had dieted down to extremely low bodyfat levels, would be easily as good as Jeff Willet.

Agree

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2008, 12:55:39 PM »
The guys is fvkin cut!

You can do it too, kyomu!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2008, 01:23:35 PM »
Ohhhh....fuck, here I go again...i'll just have to post it twice since some people can't get a clue...

Answer me all of those correctly and that's the truth!  Don't fucking bore me with the whole genetics bullshit!!!  Let's prove it and shut everyone up or they are all liars...plain and simple!!!!!!!!! 

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2008, 03:20:16 PM »
Ohhhh....fuck, here I go again...i'll just have to post it twice since some people can't get a clue...

Answer me all of those correctly and that's the truth!  Don't fucking bore me with the whole genetics bullshit!!!  Let's prove it and shut everyone up or they are all liars...plain and simple!!!!!!!!! 

Well, Jeff Willet claims he was natural for life. What if someone such as yourself bet him about 10 grand to take two independantly done polygraph tests and ask him if he was natural for life. And back it up with a randomly done accredited lab drug test at any given moment. Would you bet him?

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »
Well, Jeff Willet claims he was natural for life. What if someone such as yourself bet him about 10 grand to take two independantly done polygraph tests and ask him if he was natural for life. And back it up with a randomly done accredited lab drug test at any given moment. Would you bet him?

Well, honestly the polygraph can be beat by someone good we all know that.  It's impossible to tell if someone is on now versus back in the day by blood work.  What I would be willing to bet is that someone looking like his contest photos today is juicing.  I would go $10k in a heart beat.  In order for me to do the bet the testing would be facilitated under WADA/USADA rules.  Taking a test at show time is not a very good indicator.  There would need to be a blood passport built under at least a years time to detect the natural profiles of the subject.  Nobody at the level he was at will do this as they will shrink beyond belief with self doubt of passing such a stringent test.  With random out of competition testing with no notice, they are done.  They know it that's why nobody has done it.  Trust me, with millions of dollars being made in the supplement industry, there is plenty of money to back up their athletes with such a style of testing done under multiple labs to ensure accuracey and to promote their products.  They are not stupid, everyone knows these guys are juiced with fast acting stuff and they can't pass.  If they could pass...by now someone would have came forward with evidence, not some phony polygraph of a non-accredited person.  By the way, the piss test is done at the show with no supervision and no proper temperature monitoring or nothing.  No lab, just put someone's piss in the cup and give it back.  I know this for a fact!  Don't believe me, just go to the shows and see...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »

Not for $10K, but if you or Jeff have $20K lets go-can you walk the walk or are you all talk???

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2008, 05:03:23 PM »
Not for $10K, but if you or Jeff have $20K lets go-can you walk the walk or are you all talk???

Johhny will go $5k and i'll go $5k...lets go!!!  Better yet, i'll go the $10k and Johnny can run this program and i'll split the $10k when I win! ;)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »
Is the ANY test that, if passed, you prove anything to anybody? Especially going back years? Is there any scientific way of "proof" that could possibly satisfy anyone?

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2008, 06:01:21 PM »
I know Willet was/is represented by AST, and that he used to do pro-hormones.  I mean I guess because they were legal at the time and if you looked on the AST site it would outline the cycles he used etc.  I mean of course the effectiveness of pro-hormones is debatable, but he definitely did use some sort of test-increasing supps.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »
Johhny will go $5k and i'll go $5k...lets go!!!  Better yet, i'll go the $10k and Johnny can run this program and i'll split the $10k when I win! ;)

;D Youre not winning anything junior......Nice try!

Is the ANY test that, if passed, you prove anything to anybody? Especially going back years? Is there any scientific way of "proof" that could possibly satisfy anyone?

Good point!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2008, 07:12:35 PM »

If Willet was tested WADA-style say two or three times a month (exact testing days not known to the athlete) for 4 months leading up to a show, and he looked as impressive as previously, it would make me reasonably convinced he was steroid free and telling the truth about not using steroids. That would leave out a number of other undetectable drugs but it wouldn't matter to me since steroids are the most important bb drugs.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »
If Willet was tested WADA-style say two or three times a month (exact testing days not known to the athlete) for 4 months leading up to a show, and he looked as impressive as previously, it would make me reasonably convinced he was steroid free and telling the truth about not using steroids. That would leave out a number of other undetectable drugs but it wouldn't matter to me since steroids are the most important bb drugs.
how much difference do u think prohormoes make?
follow the arrows

Moosejay

« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »

I was taking Gaspari One-T  when it was still legal and it was like the REAL THING.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2008, 07:21:01 PM »

You mean the one's AST used to sell? Those didn't do much if anything at all. LaCour admitted to using them. That tells me he has no problem with taking hormones. He isn't against them out of principle. Therefore LaCour = juicer. Juicer mentality. Not that I think LaCour hasn't used the regular roids.