Author Topic: Jeff Willet and Steroids.  (Read 25874 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Jeff Willet and Steroids.
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2008, 07:22:29 PM »
I was taking Gaspari One-T  when it was still legal and it was like the REAL THING.

When did you last use steroids? Is this a trick question?  :D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2008, 07:26:40 PM »
I just don't think Willet really has any reasons to lie, he's not going around mocking the obviously juiced up IFBB guys, hell I don't think he even bodybuilds anymore. He hasn't done a show since 2003 what does he care at this point.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2008, 04:31:55 PM »
;D Youre not winning anything junior......Nice try!

Good point!

Hey....I gotta get paid too!!!! ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2008, 07:28:42 PM »
willet is one of the users of the drug called trenbolone also known as fina pellets,,the fella used it and most likley still use it,,willet is a known user of trenbolone and prop/suspension,,willet is one of the worst liars in the history of new era bodybuilding,,,sad fact is ...he could never be big even if he wanted...fella is small by will of god,,,
to even ask yourself if this fella is a user is a joke,,willet is one of the main users of the drug trenbolone,,MAIN USERS WITH LOTS OF PURCHASES ON BEHALF OF HIM DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY

his place now is right where he belong: no where land
fallen angel

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2008, 09:51:33 PM »
willet is one of the users of the drug called trenbolone also known as fina pellets,,the fella used it and most likley still use it,,willet is a known user of trenbolone and prop/suspension,,willet is one of the worst liars in the history of new era bodybuilding,,,sad fact is ...he could never be big even if he wanted...fella is small by will of god,,,
to even ask yourself if this fella is a user is a joke,,willet is one of the main users of the drug trenbolone,,MAIN USERS WITH LOTS OF PURCHASES ON BEHALF OF HIM DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY

his place now is right where he belong: no where land

You've changed your prose again....what is with the "fella" use, you still have the caps lock at times, but your spelling is much improved as well. Also, your use of multiple comas in a row ,,,, is totally in vain.

Psst....your gimmick is showing. ::)