Author Topic: Amanda Savell & Dave Jacobs found dead this morning  (Read 39026 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Amanda Savell & Dave Jacobs found dead this morning
« Reply #250 on: June 09, 2008, 04:56:24 PM »
Well, they're on the scene and seeing things we're not.
ya you're right and the truth is coming out.

Murder/suicide it was ruled and there is no conspiracy like many want there to be.

Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #251 on: June 09, 2008, 05:02:19 PM »
ya you're right and the truth is coming out.
Murder/suicide it was ruled and there is no conspiracy like many want there to be.

The problem here is the bullet in Dave's belly.

Many people believe that a marine choosing to kill himself wouldn't shoot himself in this most painful place, before shooting himself in the head.  It is quite a stretch, and so far, we haven't been told by police that he shot himself in belly (or have we?)

Maybe she did it.  perfectly reasonable.  maybe someone else.  maybe dave.

There seems to possibly be some concerted effort, from minute one, to paint her as 'no way possible' she shot him. 

THAT is where the lack of cred in the official story lies.  Maybe Dave did shoot himself twice.  Problem is, most BBing reporting ruled that out on minute one.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: June 10, 2008, 06:28:20 AM »
Most spot on quote in my opinion regarding this whole mess:

Contacted Monday night, Mr. Johnson said, "I don't believe anything Jacobs said. He died the way he lived his life – always taking somebody down with him."

STEROID SCANDAL
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
By JASON TRAHAN and GARY JACOBSON / The Dallas Morning News

Before he killed himself and his girlfriend was shot dead last week, convicted Plano steroids trafficker David Jacobs told The Dallas Morning News that he supplied performance-enhancing drugs to a Cowboys player before and after the 2006 season.

In several conversations since January with reporters at The News, Mr. Jacobs described how he prepared spreadsheets detailing a regimen for special teams player Ryan Fowler. It has previously been reported that Mr. Jacobs told federal investigators he sold to offensive lineman Matt Lehr after he left the Cowboys.

Mr. Jacobs, 35, was found dead Thursday at his Plano home. An autopsy revealed he committed suicide in the same room where his ex-girlfriend, 30-year-old Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell, was shot several times. Her death was ruled a homicide Monday. Friends said Mr. Jacobs was extremely jealous and was upset that she had been seeing other men.

A day after the bodies were found, the NFL wrote Mr. Fowler a letter telling him he faces suspension for violation of the league's anabolic steroid policy. According to his attorney, the letter said there was credible evidence that Mr. Fowler "purchased, used or supplied" banned substances.

The existence of the letter was first reported Monday by ESPN.

"I suspect Jacobs said something which the NFL decided to use to threaten my client," Peter Ginsberg, Mr. Fowler's lawyer, said Monday. The league has given "absolutely no justification" for its action, he said.

"Without any corroboration the NFL is threatening to jeopardize my client's career," Mr. Ginsberg said.

He said he has asked the league for substantiation and it has not responded.

The NFL, Cowboys and the Tennessee Titans, where Mr. Fowler now plays, declined to comment.

Mr. Jacobs spoke to The News about his dealings with Mr. Fowler with the understanding that some details not be immediately published. After his death and after Mr. Fowler's attorney linked the league's action to Mr. Jacobs, The News decided to make some of the information public.

Contract boost

Mr. Jacobs said that with his help, Mr. Fowler, who played in Dallas from 2004 to 2006, went from making $400,000 as a Cowboy to signing a four-year, $11.5 million contract with the Titans, where he was a starting linebacker last season.

"After he got his big contract, he came back, knocked on my door and hugged me," Mr. Jacobs said. "He said, thanks, I just got $12 million."

Mr. Jacobs also divulged this information to federal prosecutors over the last year.

In addition, he turned over text messages, e-mails and other evidence of his dealings with Mr. Fowler and other players to the NFL in recent weeks in an attempt to "clean up" the game.

Earlier this year, Mr. Jacobs said he had sold large amounts of steroids and HGH to another ex-Cowboys player, Matt Lehr, now with the New Orleans Saints.

He said at the time that he was going public because of statements Mr. Lehr's attorney, Paul Coggins, had made questioning his credibility. Mr. Coggins also has said prosecutors told him Mr. Lehr would not be indicted.

Federal officials will only say their steroids investigations are ongoing. Neither Mr. Fowler nor Mr. Lehr has been indicted for any crime.

Police said they found numerous vials and containers of steroids in Mr. Jacobs' home after the deaths Thursday. Mr. Jacobs had said he was no longer using or selling steroids since his operation was dismantled last spring.

Ready to talk

Mr. Jacobs previously told The News he did not want to publicly implicate Mr. Fowler, who he said was a "nice guy." But he spoke about their dealings extensively with federal authorities after agents shut down his steroids network in spring 2007.

"In conversations with Ryan in private, he's talking about how he felt bad," Mr. Jacobs told The News earlier this year. "He didn't know if it was fair [to take steroids]. Then, when he talked to his buddies ... he found out they were all doing it, so he didn't feel bad anymore."

Mr. Jacobs said he met Mr. Fowler through a Lewisville amateur bodybuilder, Bob Johnson, before Cowboys training camp in 2006.

Mr. Johnson confirmed that. "He just wanted some vitamins," Mr. Johnson said earlier this year. He described Mr. Jacobs as being "sharp as a razor" about nutrition and training.

Mr. Johnson said Mr. Fowler was "real adamant" about being careful not to take anything illegal.

Contacted Monday night, Mr. Johnson said, "I don't believe anything Jacobs said. He died the way he lived his life – always taking somebody down with him."

Mr. Johnson said Mr. Fowler, who was in the last year of his Dallas contract at the time Mr. Johnson put him in contact with Mr. Jacobs, wanted to improve his play so he could get a better contract.

According to Mr. Jacobs, he first met with Mr. Fowler at the player's Lewisville home before the Cowboys opened training camp in 2006.

As they were getting to know each other, Mr. Fowler mentioned that he knew Mr. Lehr. Mr. Jacobs said he pulled out his cellphone and dialed Mr. Lehr in Georgia. He put the phone on speaker, and Mr. Lehr told his former Cowboy teammate how much Mr. Jacobs had helped him.

"I worked with him for quite a few months," Mr. Jacobs said.

Mr. Jacobs said that he and Mr. Fowler didn't work out together. "Mainly we spoke on the phone and via e-mail." Mr. Jacobs said he also "made Fowler take antioxidants and multivitamins."

Mr. Jacobs said that also helped Mr. Fowler heal a post-season shoulder injury.

"Man, I got to get this fixed," Mr. Jacobs remembered Mr. Fowler telling him. "I did for him exactly what I did for myself," Mr. Jacobs said of the regimen he prescribed.

Last year, while a Titan, Mr. Fowler suffered another shoulder injury that required surgery.

The last transaction with Mr. Fowler came after he had gone to the Titans, Mr. Jacobs said.

After he received a sentence of three years' probation May 1 for running what has been described as one of the largest steroids networks in the U.S., Mr. Jacobs told reporters at the courthouse that he wanted to cooperate with the NFL to clear his conscience.

"I just want to make things right," he said. "I got into this to help people, and I want to finish it helping people."
Elevate Your Image.™

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: June 10, 2008, 10:23:17 AM »
wow..what a "helpful" guy Jacobs was  ::)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #254 on: June 10, 2008, 10:46:43 AM »
Taco

I'm now more curious to know more about Amanda.  It's very tragic to what happenned to her, and what her family is going through.  However, there seems to be something that she's not innocent about that other people are afraid to speak of.  I remember reading a post about Amanda being a "snitch" but it was deleted and diapeared.  I guess unlike David, respect the dead now; but we wll hear and read more of her misdemeanors, later.  If her family is seeking suit for wrongful death, I imagine Amanda would have a similar demeanor alive.....I'd rather hear read about about her seedy side.  It'll make better sence as to why she returned to David.

People see how beautiful she is, in all the postings online, and wonder why she would end up with a guy like David.  My answer to that is she started competing in women's bodybuilding (and not women's natural bodybuilding).  She's a very determined and ambitous individual, and the kind who will not allow anything to get her way; or use whatever it is to help get to her goals; like any ambitous competitor.

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #255 on: June 10, 2008, 11:06:33 AM »
1.          If Jacobs shot himself in the stomach, as said, I can only think of one (crazy) thought to do it. "To prove to her he loves her and would take the most painful bullet for her". Shooting yourself in your stomach is no way to kill yourself.

But if he shot himself in the stomach with that "reason" of "proving his love to her", then that doesn't explain him shooting her.

That leads me to believe, that after he beat her and she locked herself in the bedroom, she grabbed the gun from the bedroom (where most keep their gun) to protect herself. She was scared... He kicked in the door, she shot him in the stomach (being so upset she probably was so scared she didnt even realize where she was shooting him). He then got the gun from her, shot her and then shot himself.

2.          Or he shot himself in the stomach for the same reason mentioned above, then felt how much it hurt and felt he was dying, being a coward he didn't want to die alone and being obsessed he didn't want to be without her, so he killed her and then killed himself.

These are the only 2 "logical" scenarios that I can come up with. Nr. 1 is the scenario that makes ANY sense (in the sickest way).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: June 10, 2008, 11:16:51 AM »
If Jacobs shot himself in the stomach, as said, I can only think of one (crazy) thought to do it. "To prove to her he loves her and would take the most painful bullet for her". Shooting yourself in your stomach is no way to kill yourself.

But if he shot himself in the stomach with that "reason" of "proving his love to her", then that doesn't explain him shooting her.

That leads me to believe, that after he beat her and she locked herself in the bedroom, she grabbed the gun from the bedroom (where most keep their gun) to protect herself. She was scared... He kicked in the door, she shot him in the stomach (being so upset she probably was so scared she didnt even realize where she was shooting him). He then got the gun from her, shot her and then shot himself.

That is the only scenario I can come up with that makes ANY sense (in the sickest way).

yeah, I think that is the scenario that most reasonable people are seeing at this point.

Some believe there is a concerted effort to keep her hands off the weapon, which is odd.  If he was kicking in the door, and she feared for her life, she had every right to shoot him.  Her only mistake was stopping after one round fired.

I would think people would admire her, dying while fighting to protect herself.  She stood up against an abuser and put a bullet into him. 

Jacobs, a Marine, would never shoot himself in the abdomen.  It makes zero sense.  What you said, Mercedes- Her shooting him in self-defense, him overpowering her while bleeding, taking the gun and killing her, then realizing he was bleeding out in a domestic abuse case in a house full of coke, and decided to kill himself - very possible.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: June 10, 2008, 11:31:38 AM »
yeah, I think that is the scenario that most reasonable people are seeing at this point.

Some believe there is a concerted effort to keep her hands off the weapon, which is odd.  If he was kicking in the door, and she feared for her life, she had every right to shoot him.  Her only mistake was stopping after one round fired.

I would think people would admire her, dying while fighting to protect herself.  She stood up against an abuser and put a bullet into him. 

Jacobs, a Marine, would never shoot himself in the abdomen.  It makes zero sense.  What you said, Mercedes- Her shooting him in self-defense, him overpowering her while bleeding, taking the gun and killing her, then realizing he was bleeding out in a domestic abuse case in a house full of coke, and decided to kill himself - very possible.
Where did you get that?

Elevate Your Image.™

BigBack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #258 on: June 10, 2008, 11:33:53 AM »
BUT...david the deceitful person that he was, would shooth himself in the stomach to make people think this was someone else's doing.  Not saying this is what happened..but I wouldn't put it past him.  he came on these boards and was ADAMANt thathe never ratted on anyone, yet we all know he ratted on several people.  He was always lying and deceiving people, so it wouldnt surprise me if he had one last deceitful act.
Or, it could be that he was so damn vain, he couldnt shoot himself in the head at first.  When he gave himself the gutshot, it hurt so bad, he went ahead with the head shot.

That being said, the fact that he put his hands on her make me ill and so angry.  If she did get a shot off, who would have blamed her.

There are so many scenarios of what might have happened.  None of us will ever really know exactly what happened.  So, lets just end the speculation, go about our business, and let it be.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: June 10, 2008, 11:43:39 AM »
Where did you get that?

I think the early reports said that undercover agents found weed, coke, and 146 vials of steroids.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: June 10, 2008, 12:03:22 PM »
I think the early reports said that undercover agents found weed, coke, and 146 vials of steroids.

Question is, did he snort/smoke the dope before offing himself?
Most are all show no go!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: June 10, 2008, 12:04:40 PM »
There are so many scenarios of what might have happened.  None of us will ever really know exactly what happened.  So, lets just end the speculation, go about our business, and let it be.

That's a somewhat defeatist attitude.  it's pretty easy to do powder burn tests on her hands, and check the angle and distance of entry, to find out who put the bullet in the bad man's belly.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: June 10, 2008, 12:11:33 PM »
Not true. Irrelevant but:
"the Plano police recovered 146 vials of steroids, 10 syringes, scales, bags with steroids and marijuana, several computers, a .22-caliber semiautomatic gun and ammunition from Jacobs’s home."

Any one stop to think that MAYBE the guy was still taking people down and the FBI knew about it?
Elevate Your Image.™

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #263 on: June 10, 2008, 12:27:28 PM »
Not true. Irrelevant but:
"the Plano police recovered 146 vials of steroids, 10 syringes, scales, bags with steroids and marijuana, several computers, a .22-caliber semiautomatic gun and ammunition from Jacobs’s home."

Any one stop to think that MAYBE the guy was still taking people down and the FBI knew about it?

How right you could be. In the earily stages of
my arrest I was told if I gave out information that
was on the sworn affidavit against me that I and my
attorneys would go to jail for interfering with a federal investigation.
Those gentlmen who keep denying the obvious.
Your exposed and your not protected.
I was not offered any deal on my case and I'm
not sure I would take it.
Look at Jacob's
If the gov really cared about there star witness he
should of been in protective custody like the guy is against
me.

BigBack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: June 10, 2008, 12:38:43 PM »
Not a defeatest attitude at all...I just lost my "lil sis" and am so tired of all these internet CSI  investigators "telling" us what happened. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: June 10, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »
1.          If Jacobs shot himself in the stomach, as said, I can only think of one (crazy) thought to do it. "To prove to her he loves her and would take the most painful bullet for her". Shooting yourself in your stomach is no way to kill yourself.

I agree with Mercedes' 1st scenario.  Was she found to have been beaten prior to being shot?  It would definitely make sense if so.  She shot him to protect herself, he was able to get the gun, kill her, realize he just killed her and then killed himself (maybe due seeing what he did, or maybe just not to have to deal or be tried for what he did.  Is there a death penalty in TX?).
:D Weee

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: June 10, 2008, 01:17:00 PM »
Alright...I may be a prick here...but you know....I'm a realist.

Who are these people & what importance did they bring or serve to humanity?

Just another murder suicide to me.  Unless they were a close friend you seen weekly or was in your personal family....why should anyone of you care?

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: IFBB Pro Amanda Savell Found Dead
« Reply #267 on: June 10, 2008, 01:17:33 PM »
Wow... people die? that's all new shit to me.

bingo

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #268 on: June 10, 2008, 01:21:59 PM »
Alright...I may be a prick here...but you know....I'm a realist.

Who are these people & what importance did they bring or serve to humanity?

Just another murder suicide to me.  Unless they were a close friend you seen weekly or was in your personal family....why should anyone of you care?

Because we're human.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: June 10, 2008, 01:23:20 PM »

Because we're human.

Then let's start crying & posting for all of the fallen soldiers that die everyday.

Atleast they have given their life for some valor & honor

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2008, 01:36:18 PM »
Not a defeatest attitude at all...I just lost my "lil sis" and am so tired of all these internet CSI  investigators "telling" us what happened. 

I'm sorry this happend to your sister
I know you want to slam jacobs even after death.
I have no answers other than it happened

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #271 on: June 10, 2008, 01:42:45 PM »
I'm sorry this happend to your sister
I know you want to slam jacobs even after death.
I have no answers other than it happened
stay with us stevee

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2008, 01:58:13 PM »
stay with us stevee

No joke
I thought I'd be offed before jacobs.
It is sad people are dieing In this game.
For those of you who do not think it is a game,
look at the overall picture
Look at the different situations.
I know for a fact the guy who set me up is still
brewing and saleing while his name is on fed affidavits
against samar, gymace, there are others but these are the
ones I know about.
Someone needs to create a bust timeline. I could fill in the
rest of the un answered question if I could.
It would be interesting.
BTW: I would not give people the satisfaction of ME offing
myself and going out like a bitch.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2008, 02:02:28 PM »
God of Homo's
You still hittin the ba and bb?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2008, 02:22:11 PM »
Lesson here... it's simple.

Don't deal drugs, and stay the hell away from those that do.