Author Topic: how many getbiggers have I ....  (Read 8021 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: how many getbiggers have I ....
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 11:49:13 PM »
...owned with this physique ?

unless youare preparred to post pictures, don't bother...

Sev you have no doubt one of the better bodys on this board, you flaunt it and you know it!  Keep up the owning, good job all the way round.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 11:53:23 PM »
It's sad that a sooo many yappers cannot post a picture that beats my 180 lbs drug free scrawny self

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 11:54:52 PM »
Sev you have no doubt one of the better bodys on this board, you flaunt it and you know it!  Keep up the owning, good job all the way round.

jt

I feel I look like shit.....it'sunfortunate that such a shitty phisyque owns the biggest shittalkers on getbig without much effort.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 11:58:01 PM »
Like johnny falcon, I feel I reached a higher understanding of mercilessly pwning " talktoomuch " biotches

Am I that gifted ?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 12:00:37 AM »
Like johnny falcon, I feel I reached a higher understanding of mercilessly pwning " talktoomuch " biotches

Am I that gifted ?

Yes.  You have a great body and can own most of the shittalkers on here, including that ass squadfather.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 12:01:48 AM »
The difference between you and falcon is falcon talks some seriously stupid shit like eating only certain stuff and aliens just stupid im on drugs stuff, and you on the other hand seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

TEAM Nasser

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 12:04:03 AM »
The difference between you and falcon is falcon talks some seriously stupid shit like eating only certain stuff and aliens just stupid im on drugs stuff, and you on the other hand seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

besides weed me and falcon share the same ideas about life earth and other races....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2008, 12:16:16 AM »
WAIT ... I'M GETTING A CALL FROM MUSCLEPHONE !

latest breaking news : squadfather apearantly got 68'd from a taco bell in missouri

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 12:18:10 AM »
besides weed me and falcon share the same ideas about life earth and other races....

You should share your ideas on the politics board too. Don't forget us.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 12:21:58 AM »
You should share your ideas on the politics board too. Don't forget us.
I hate politics. And honestly everything I have to say it's old news,some new. But not from a political pointof viw. I'll come there and explain how the political aparatus works . It'll be an eye opener.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 12:34:54 AM »
BA BOOOOM!!!! :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 01:56:27 AM »
BA BOOOOM!!!! :D
If that's you , you own me easily. Great phisique. One thing. Please for the love of god stop with the natural thing...there is no natural bb and both you and I and everyone who ever got up on stage knows it. I hate the hypocrisy in bb. I do however appreciate someone like you who do their cycles, eat well, follow a rigorous schedule, so you have my admiration.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2008, 02:04:31 AM »
If that's you , you own me easily. Great phisique. One thing. Please for the love of god stop with the natural thing...there is no natural bb and both you and I and everyone who ever got up on stage knows it. I hate the hypocrisy in bb. I do however appreciate someone like you who do their cycles, eat well, follow a rigorous schedule, so you have my admiration.

looks natural to me.  you just can't admit creatine has a better effect on him than 100mg dbol a day and 1000mg of Test a week had on you....Mr. Fake Plates...lol.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2008, 02:07:41 AM »
looks natural to me.  you just can't admit creatine has a better effect on him than 100mg dbol a day and 1000mg of Test a week had on you....Mr. Fake Plates...lol.
you play in a softball league and had the nerve to give your oppinion on pro sports. If I'd be you I'd keep quiet. Don't make me embarrass you again fool  >:(

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2008, 02:12:07 AM »
you play in a softball league and had the nerve to give your oppinion on pro sports. If I'd be you I'd keep quiet. Don't make me embarrass you again fool  >:(

you got video of everything so how come you don't post video of a pro tournament you were in?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2008, 02:18:06 AM »
you got video of everything so how come you don't post video of a pro tournament you were in?
When I was playing on the tour dumb ass, ( late nineties ) there was no digital shit. I do have a few recordings like playing in practice and an exhibition on vhs....However I posted a draw of a pro tournament with my name on it,and I also posted a link of the ATP site with my full nameon it. Do you just not get it ? Or are you so blinded with hate when you realize I did what losers like you dream to do ? You little pathetic biotch  :-*

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2008, 02:23:24 AM »
When I was playing on the tour dumb ass, ( late nineties ) there was no digital shit. I do have a few recordings like playing in practice and an exhibition on vhs....However I posted a draw of a pro tournament with my name on it,and I also posted a link of the ATP site with my full nameon it. Do you just not get it ? Or are you so blinded with hate when you realize I did what losers like you dream to do ? You little pathetic biotch  :-*

We already went through this.  That name was not you.  I have proof in a thread a long time ago.  You are good at going through my old posts.  Go find it.

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2008, 02:26:45 AM »
any one who would take a pic of them selves in a towel and underwear has a few screws loose. hope that helps sev. good build though. keep workin

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2008, 02:27:19 AM »
We already went through this.  That name was not you.  I have proof in a thread a long time ago.  You are good at going through my old posts.  Go find it.
My name is Sebastian Ivascu-Singera . Google it and see if it has to do anything with tennis you dumb fuck.

http://www.atpstats.info/en/players/pers-stats.php?fullname=sebastian+ivascu&bmonth=1&byear=2007&emonth=12&eyear=2008&gs=GS&ms=MS&mc=MC&is=IS&ch=Ch&fu=F&sa=Sa&dc=DC&ot=OT&hard=hard&clay=clay&grass=grass&carpet=carpet&outdoor=O&indoor=I&country=ALL

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2008, 02:28:35 AM »
any one who would take a pic of them selves in a towel and underwear has a few screws loose. hope that helps sev. good build though. keep workin
I may have a few screws loose from your point of view....doesn't detract from the fact that I own little bitches such as windsor 88

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2008, 02:30:20 AM »
You are a friend of his acting like him on the internet.  Can you scan your name with your pic?  Highschool pic?  Anything?

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2008, 02:32:46 AM »
all good sev. im not raggin on you, truthfully i wish i could grow like that. i just would'nt send a pic of myself in a towel. thats it. keep working hard dude.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2008, 02:42:14 AM »
You are a friend of his acting like him on the internet.  Can you scan your name with your pic?  Highschool pic?  Anything?

This has to be one of the most humiliating moments of your life  :D :D :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2008, 02:44:45 AM »
all good sev. im not raggin on you, truthfully i wish i could grow like that. i just would'nt send a pic of myself in a towel. thats it. keep working hard dude.
I like to walk around the house butt naked but I put on a towell since my homo following with the president of my fan club, donkey konga, playgirl, etc, always block my inbox with messages.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2008, 02:45:49 AM »
lol...I got owned.   Enjoy it.

But that link says you have never played a match.