Author Topic: Gregg Valentino in meltdown mode over Jacobs  (Read 4076 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Gregg Valentino in meltdown mode over Jacobs
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 02:42:24 AM »

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2008, 03:08:17 AM »
You just have to understand that to 99% of the people posting here these people who have been killed means as much as anybody else you read in the news papers.
Unlike yourself most of us have never meet anyone of these people.
I'm not saying making fun as in dark humor of this event is right but I never see anybody go into meltdown mode when we see movies of some iraqy family beeing wiped out.
It's just that for some this incident has hit home but for many many others both are just another statistic.

Exactly, I also knew her [not that well] and it really hit home. To many of you it's just a thread, if it was your friend you might melt also.

As far as Greg, don't know him, but I used to assume he was a twit due to the arms, but actually from reading his post over at MD for years he actually seems pretty cool and a nice guy.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2008, 03:38:41 AM »
i think him shooting oil in his arms was extremely intelligent, because if he did not do it would we ever know him. think about it if he never did it he would not be known by millions of people regardless if you agree with synthoil or not.
Greg Valentino = retard, manic depressive, drug abusin musclehead
           "Phish"'s 1st ever post on GB = BRILLIANT........just brilliant ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2008, 04:32:03 AM »
Exactly, I also knew her [not that well] and it really hit home. To many of you it's just a thread, if it was your friend you might melt also.

As far as Greg, don't know him, but I used to assume he was a twit due to the arms, but actually from reading his post over at MD for years he actually seems pretty cool and a nice guy.

But again and I don't want to make anybody feel bad, If I would be in your situation I would simply stay away from getbig at this time.
Getbig is just the last absolutly last place you want to discuss the passing of anybody.
The very thing that makes this board float ontop of all the other boards is the fact that you can pretty much say here what you want, that in itself in this given time with all the censoring and no more free speach is very unique in itself but works ultimatly against you when you have to read other people ripping black jokes.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 04:35:00 AM »
Greg Valentino = retard, manic depressive, drug abusin musclehead
           "Phish"'s 1st ever post on GB = BRILLIANT........just brilliant ::)

Greg Valentino has made his decission in life and like everybody else here not all of them were smart or made sense.
However too many people have said too many good things about him that it becomes very hard to ignore them.
Its best to life by the rule that if you haven't meet somebody in person for some time you shouldn't judge him.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 04:47:28 AM »
Greg Valentino has made his decission in life and like everybody else here not all of them were smart or made sense.
However too many people have said too many good things about him that it becomes very hard to ignore them.
Its best to life by the rule that if you haven't meet somebody in person for some time you shouldn't judge him.

I agree.

For a while i was very anti Greg Valentino, just due to the fact that "the mans whos arms exploded" was a terrible documentry and was very biased and one sided...

But ive read what Greg says over at MD and have seen him in interviews and he comes across as a pretty decent guy. And as you said, a lot of people say good things about him...
No doubt about it...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 05:11:05 AM »
Rats deserved to get one between thier eyes.....
L

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2008, 05:55:04 AM »

Gregg has a point. And you know, before you judge Gregg, and his interesting act, meet him in person.  The guy is cool, down to earth, and quite intelligent. And that isnt an act.

I can't imagine how low the bar is for you guys to consider Gregg "intelligent". That is just mind boggling to me.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 06:00:28 AM »
I can't imagine how low the bar is for you guys to consider Gregg "intelligent". That is just mind boggling to me.
For real, Ron must be a dumb ass muthafucker to say that a guy who pumps oil in his biceps and sells drugs, been to jail and looks like him and TYPS LIKE THIS as an intelligent person...that dude is one of the dumbest if you ask me ..
L

Purge_WTF

Re: GREGG VALENTINO IN FULL MELTDOWN MODE
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 06:12:10 AM »
laugh all you want...everyone in the industry knows who valentino is and nobody knows who you are.
this industry is a fuckin circus so sometimes it pays to be a clown.  He's ok in my book.

Hi. Greg.

Fag.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 06:46:52 AM »
For real, Ron must be a dumb ass muthafucker to say that a guy who pumps oil in his biceps and sells drugs, been to jail and looks like him and TYPS LIKE THIS as an intelligent person...that dude is one of the dumbest if you ask me ..

These are people who would think Bill James (Sabrematician) is a moron.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 07:37:42 AM »
Funny thing is, just about everyone who actually takes the time to talk to Greg in person is impressed.  He has turned many haters around who have actually taken the time to go up and have a conversation with him. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2008, 07:40:34 AM »
Funny thing is, just about everyone who actually takes the time to talk to Greg in person is impressed.  He has turned many haters around who have actually taken the time to go up and have a conversation with him. 

Hi Gregg.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2008, 07:54:05 AM »

To be perfectly honest, I'd be embarrassed to even to that.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2008, 09:48:36 AM »
is it true when jacobs name first came up in the steroid scandel that he was hiding out for 3 months in greggs left biceps?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2008, 10:06:57 AM »

Gregg has a point. And you know, before you judge Gregg, and his interesting act, meet him in person.  The guy is cool, down to earth, and quite intelligent. And that isnt an act.

::)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2008, 12:16:03 PM »
i think him shooting oil in his arms was extremely intelligent, because if he did not do it would we ever know him. think about it if he never did it he would not be known by millions of people regardless if you agree with synthoil or not.

That argument works for serial killers too.  How does that make him intelligent?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2008, 12:31:21 PM »
they consider you intelligent...so I guess the bar is pretty low. :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »
i like gregg

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2008, 02:10:34 PM »

Again, Ron comes down on the side of the killer...
(

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2008, 02:11:44 PM »
hahahaha offering fights = evidence of meltdown

Who cares about that synthol clown.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2008, 04:44:55 PM »
hahahaha offering fights = evidence of meltdown

He's right.

I feel sorry for you. Grow up kid.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2008, 06:05:03 PM »

Again, Ron comes down on the side of the killer...

i'm noticing this too. ron what do these dregs of society have on you? you got some dark secrets of your own you don't want spilled? have you been to a few ' aftershow parties'?
175lbs by 31st July