Author Topic: video series dave jacobs trains with branch... commentary from the dude  (Read 4571 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
how about you take pics of yourself in a sauna and e-mail them to Debussey... cut me out as the middleman.   :D

No need for pictures of you. Debussey has many of them on its computer already ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Jacobs seems like your typical idiot juicer.  No shock this whole thing unfolded like it did.

Yep. Did you see his before pics?

The drugs must have done wonders for his "self-esteem". Dude had to be so insecure, goes from geek to roid freak.

Let me say this.....I don't know of ONE story, where someone had something to do with drugs, and it ended positive. It's no wonder things ended up the way they did.
HAHA, RON.....

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats

No need for pictures of you. Debussey has many of them on its computer already ;D
hahahaha

how about you take pics of yourself in a sauna and e-mail them to Debussey... cut me out as the middleman.   :D
everyone's seen u already on getbig, wtf being so private for? It'd be pretty cool  8)
follow the arrows

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
hahahaha
everyone's seen u already on getbig, wtf being so private for? It'd be pretty cool  8)

why are you private?   i'm not, i just don't care to work out with others, or meet dudes. 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
why are you private?   i'm not, i just don't care to work out with others, or meet dudes. 
what makes me so private?  ???

boring..
follow the arrows

JohnnyVegas

This is good form...

BINGO...Candyass, look and learn buddy!