Author Topic: did bruce lee have the best pound for pound lat spread in all of martial arts?  (Read 31932 times)

JohnnyVegas

Bruce's main teacher was Wong Sheung Leong, the wing chun clan's top fighter.  Years later William Chueng claimed to have been his main teacher.  I met master Wong before his death at the HK athletic club.  Bruce wasn't being being discriminated because he was born in America, but because he was 1/4 German. 

Thanks for the correction, I had forgotten the exact reason Bruce was persona non grata, and being part German would be all the reason needed.

PRO Chemical

• Getbig II
Lee ---> ecto ---> epic fail

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV

Thanks for the correction, I had forgotten the exact reason Bruce was persona non grata, and being part German would be all the reason needed.

Actually, William Cheung was the Si Hing to Wong.  Wong was the best fighter, though.  Bruce was discriminated for more than just being German.  His parents were somewhat well to do and had influence in HK, he had a serious attitude as well.  My Sifu is a student of Wong Long, who was a student of Yip Man.