Author Topic: Sleeping patterns  (Read 1752 times)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Sleeping patterns
« on: June 09, 2008, 05:41:40 PM »
I've noticed that when I on a cycle I tend to sleep longer and find it harder to wake up. Do you guys agree or disagree?

Thanks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Sleeping patterns
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »
I've noticed that when I on a cycle I tend to sleep longer and find it harder to wake up. Do you guys agree or disagree?

Thanks
I sleep much less while on. I have a hard time going to sleep on or off...always have. Once asleep though I'm out and it takes an earthquake to wake me...I set 3 alarms every morning, no joke. When on, I do seem to need less sleep though.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 05:59:32 PM »
dude i dont sleep at all. i have to take 10 mg melatonin just to get a litttle sleepy

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 06:03:20 PM »
dude i dont sleep at all. i have to take 10 mg melatonin just to get a litttle sleepy

Jerk off a few times before bed.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 06:07:54 PM »
Now that u mentioned it, it takes a long time to fall asleep then I cant wake up. Plus the night sweats are horrible. And jerking off does help. ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 06:14:22 PM »
Everyone always says that but I must be extremely weird. Cause if I get off I can't go to sleep for a while...it has the opposite effect on me...always has...no clue why cause I've never heard that from anyone else other then myself.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 06:14:59 PM »
stains on my boxers and sheets make for awkward morning's :-\

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 06:25:15 PM »
Everyone always says that but I must be extremely weird. Cause if I get off I can't go to sleep for a while...it has the opposite effect on me...always has...no clue why cause I've never heard that from anyone else other then myself.

I've heard that before from a few friends, like it has the opposite effect, completely wakes them up for a while.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 06:26:41 PM »
stains on my boxers and sheets make for awkward morning's :-\

The old gym sock works well for that problem, just don't forget which one it is and re-wear it later.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 08:28:10 PM »
I've heard that before from a few friends, like it has the opposite effect, completely wakes them up for a while.
Yeah, I'm always wired afterwards...it's kind of irritating.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 06:36:39 AM »
Yeah, I'm always wired afterwards...it's kind of irritating.

I dated a girl from Moldova that had that same issue, it was very strange.

"I" prefer to bust a fat nut before i go to sleep, it knocks me out quite nicely. well this girl was literally on speed after an orgasm. so we couldn't have sex before going to bed because she would be wide awake all night...but she gave good head so i always slept well.

i shit you not, in the mornings i would bang her for an hour, roll over and go back to sleep. she would get out of bed and clean half the house before i woke back up...now i can't complain, obviously it had it's perks, but she would be completely wired after an orgasm and i would just go back to bed.

Anyway............. ;D

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 06:39:12 AM »

Thanks

On cycle i sleep MUCH more...i almost need 8 hours a night just to function the next day.

I also have problems sleeping on or off cycle, but I've found that meditation cures this issue very quickly.

8)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 12:19:53 PM »

what form of meditation do you find helps your sleeping the most?

Thanks bro.
shotgun on the team

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 02:07:00 PM »
I don't have any issues with sleeping, except sometimes when it's summer and it is too hot (for me at least) i can't get to sleep easily. But, 99. percent of the time i can sleep anywhere, anytime and even if i'm not tired.

I just woke up from a three hour "nap."

Also if need be, i can go long without sleep (i was an MP in the Rangers). Now i mostly do night shifts at work (high end security work).

Recently a friend of mine asked: "how can you sleep so much?"
I replied: "it is possible, because of my attitude, i'm so arrogant that i feel that i'm doing something extremely important, just because i eat and lift, most of the time"...

That conversation ended with laughing...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 06:32:53 AM »
what form of meditation do you find helps your sleeping the most?

Thanks bro.

I don't know the exact name but i have been learning it from my Vietnamese girlfriend's cousin, who is a Buddhist monk.

It's a mixture of Holotropic breathing and meditation. it takes while to be able to relax enough to feel the proper effects, but i swear on my life it works.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holotropic_Breathwork

i ONLY follow the breathing, i don't do it in groups or express it in art, i only use it to enter a state of mind similar to a trance. i know it sounds strange but it works. you speed up your breathing until you almost hyperventilate, then you relax and breathe REALLY slow, then the meditation can begin.

i'm very high strung and i have battled anxiety my entire life, but this meditation works wonders.

i'll get back to you about it this week.

8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 08:59:58 AM »
Gear makes me sleep more in general. Dianabol is like a sleeping pill, which I don't mind. On Dianabol  it feels soo good to sleep.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 09:16:33 AM »
Gear makes me sleep more in general. Dianabol is like a sleeping pill, which I don't mind. On Dianabol  it feels soo good to sleep.
yes the anabol makes me very sluggish all day long...

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 11:13:11 PM »
trazadone is my friend. 8)

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 02:17:30 PM »
i dont think its the orgasm that makes you sleepy, its usually the bitch laying next to you talking about long term life plan for you both after you've only met her for a week and fucked her a couple  of times

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 06:06:18 PM »
I sleep like shit!!!  Especially from d-ball.  But i'm not as tired either when I wake up.  I use melatonin a lot though.  Works great, but I have the craziest dreams on it