Author Topic: a ripped natural bastard that doesnt eat much on off days to lose fat  (Read 6653 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if you look at the dudes pics you can tell hes natural and pulls a ton of hoes!

also his waistline is very fat free and small wich enlightens one that he must not eat very much. because after a decent sized meal my rib cage and stomach expand

but this dude doesnt seem to be holding food on his stomach ribcage and neither does he hold fat

could it be that many of us train too much and eat too much and would be better off with more off days of low calories to make the 'frame' shrink and lose fat at the same time?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=284632836
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
Gayer than commenting that your male friend seems to have added some muscle mass to his glutes.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Gayer than commenting that your male friend seems to have added some muscle mass to his glutes.

not gayer than trying to find out how the very few naturals become ultra ripped
A

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
How do you deduce he is natural from those pics? Personally I would say it is down to his superior black genetics that allow him to maintain such low levels of bodyfat with high muscularity levels, show me a natural white guy who looks that big whilst being that ripped at the same time, it's not just the size and conditioning but also the small joints, muscle shape etc.

Stark

• Getbig V
How do you deduce he is natural from those pics? Personally I would say it is down to his superior black genetics that allow him to maintain such low levels of bodyfat with high muscularity levels, show me a natural white guy who looks that big whilst being that ripped at the same time, it's not just the size and conditioning but also the small joints, muscle shape etc.

good breeding?

He will have as much chance to survive when the Bird Virus goes airborne as anybody else, you guys need to train for strengh and power, when society breaks down you will be foreced to life of the land you will have to be back to the roots disapear into the moutains hunt gather food and so forth.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Good build, but he is no Mr.Getbig III winner

seriously, dude must be a putang wrecking machine

I

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
good breeding?

He will have as much chance to survive when the Bird Virus goes airborne as anybody else, you guys need to train for strengh and power, when society breaks down you will be foreced to life of the land you will have to be back to the roots disapear into the moutains hunt gather food and so forth.

Bird Virus? What is this, 2006?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

dudes skin looks shrink wrapped in every pic
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Hey Falcon,

Its called GENETICS.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
well, genetics off course, specially to be with so low bf %, but sorry, he isnt natural not here, not even in saturn...There are tons of people in every gym juicing and still looking bad, why in hell would you think this guy is 'natural'? dont see any evidence...

!

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
Re: a ripped natural bastard that doesnt eat much on off days to lose fat
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 05:39:45 AM »
Johnny you seem to bring up all the principles of the warrior diet but it doesnt seem as though you follow it. Look it up its some very interesting stuff.

Trying it myself and its nothing but improvement so far.

Energy all day. Great fatloss. No bloating and having to eat protein all day, freedom to eat as much food as you want during the eating phase. It owns.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 06:25:43 AM »
Johnny you seem to bring up all the principles of the warrior diet but it doesnt seem as though you follow it. Look it up its some very interesting stuff.

Trying it myself and its nothing but improvement so far.

Energy all day. Great fatloss. No bloating and having to eat protein all day, freedom to eat as much food as you want during the eating phase. It owns.

whats this eatin tons of meat?

i think not

tried and failed at that for many years

i dont think its good on the body at all with all that meat on your digestive track

this is why animals dont live long  because they eat meat. meat kills you, your body uses up its white bloodcells everytime you eat meat
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 06:29:01 AM »
i think to maintain this level of fullness and cuts. that a 'diet' in its self is out of the question

why?

because if you workout hard as sh1t on a diet you always look depleted and small after the 'initial pump' in wich you look BIG at the beginning of the workout

so guys like this have some sort of balance im trying to use on myself
A

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 06:30:20 AM »
Superior genes..

He probably doesn't think at all about diet and shit..
He just eat relatively clean and do some cardio..

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 06:39:12 AM »
The diet isnt about eating tons of meat. It is more about eating good foods and detoxifying your body. A cyclical style of eating. Fasting consuming only raw veggies or veggie juice during the day for detoxification. After your workout begins an overeating phase where you eat whatever food you like focusing on unprocessed meats, veggies, fruits and seeds. My meals dont consist of much meat at all and im not losing strength or muscle mass.

Anyway the idea is for your body to increase GH during the day and max out insulin sensitivity so when you do eat it creates maximum efficiency in nutritional uptake. All the while fasting during the day so your body learns to use fat and dead cells for fuel and eliminate toxins.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 06:39:43 AM »
btw i wrote him and asked some questions

his training is only 12 sets a day

he eats plenty of protien and carbs lowish fat

so im thinking this guy maintains his fullness because he doesnt deplete his body from training so much

me on the other hand sweat my balls off daily painting outside. on top of that TONS of intense training and sprinting and eat a good amount of food but still not as good as him although ive had my moments in peak conditioning but dont have it down to a total science yet but i do know that eggs, fruit/honey work like a mofo
A

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 06:49:13 AM »
Juiced to the gills.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 07:10:16 AM »

tried and failed?

You're jacked and lean. It's not like you developed your look doing this goofy shit you've been on about for the last 6 months.
$

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 07:25:55 AM »
btw i wrote him and asked some questions

his training is only 12 sets a day

he eats plenty of protien and carbs lowish fat

so im thinking this guy maintains his fullness because he doesnt deplete his body from training so much

me on the other hand sweat my balls off daily painting outside. on top of that TONS of intense training and sprinting and eat a good amount of food but still not as good as him although ive had my moments in peak conditioning but dont have it down to a total science yet but i do know that eggs, fruit/honey work like a mofo

I could have sworn you had posted this in the past but with another person.
Most are all show no go!

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 07:57:17 AM »
Dude you haven't made any progress in a year or so...Your just a skinny fat dude now... :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2008, 11:56:08 AM »
whats this eatin tons of meat?

i think not

i dont think its good on the body at all with all that meat on your digestive track

this is why animals dont live long  because they eat meat. meat kills you, your body uses up its white bloodcells everytime you eat meat
what ???

you looked better about a year or 2 ago so I would say it did work for you---unless you were just on juice then

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 12:22:00 PM »

Guy has an impressive , classic physique.
Why does being a LOT more massive than this guy seem to be the ideal in hardcore bodybuilding?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2008, 12:27:29 PM »
Great physique on that guy, only his calfs suck bigtime.

Close to my personal goal.
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2008, 12:52:04 PM »
what ???

you looked better about a year or 2 ago so I would say it did work for you---unless you were just on juice then

its easy as hell to be thick at 10-14 percent bodyfat. its just that anything lower i feel it messes with my recovery, and energy to do my job. so im trying to isolate the foods wich give me the thickness and take away the ones that are likely to put on fat
such as

take away the polyunsaturated fats of peanutbutter seem to make me fat as hell, i know this because if i eat alot of olive oil i dont gain much fat.

A

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 01:15:23 PM »
All pushups.