Author Topic: What is still owed to black people?  (Read 9447 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: What is still owed to black people?
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 10:23:45 AM »
All Grapeade ak purple stuff
L

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 10:24:10 AM »
Dumb violent behavior is not limited to one ethnic group.
I sincerely believe one should judge everyone as a human being, based on what they do and how they behave, not be lumped into one package

I don't think you should judge ANYONE what qualifies you to be a judge?  ::)

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2008, 10:43:42 AM »
We owe blacks nothing...

they owe us a few thousand positions in pro sports...

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2008, 11:12:45 AM »
the only blacks who are owed anything are the ones who complain about how bad they have it. we owe them a boat ride back to africa.  don't get me wrong, anyone from anywhere that comes to north america to contribute and work hard has my respect. the ones that play the victim card can f## off

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2008, 11:12:57 AM »
Reparations in the form of $$$ to those of African heritage in the USA, is a poltical football with no actual legal standing in 99.999% of the possible cases. In other words , it is not a real issue at this time.

I support Obama for President because of what the man is capable of and could care less  about his bi-racial background.I do find it odd how the 50% ( his white, blonde mom) "white side" is lost and he is labeled as "black". One guy in my gym was willing to admit he felt Obama was smart, but couldn't bring himself vote for a black man for President.he had voted for Hillary in the primary so his dislike of Obama was not all that poltical by his own admission. I then asked him how he felt about affirmative action for blacks. He said he was dead set against giving anyone , anything just for their race. I then looked back at him and said that race was , the only real reason he had for NOT voting for Obama. He smiled and simply said, good point , and walked away.

8) Did you ask any black people why 95 percent of them are voting for OBAMA ? just a thought !

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2008, 11:17:30 AM »
I think we owe all the blacks slaves from the old days.  So whoever we owe they should go collect.  Of course they are now 150 years old so I don't think the line will be very long. 

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2008, 11:19:19 AM »

I support Obama for President because of what the man is capable of and could care less  about his bi-racial background.I do find it odd how the 50% ( his white, blonde mom) "white side" is lost and he is labeled as "black".

that's where you're making a mistake like all the dumbfucks like you; he s black before he's white, and he often proved to be kinda despising and full of scorn about whites.

What a moron you are goddamn.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2008, 11:22:23 AM »
 8) We owe good hard working contributing people the respect we seem to bestow opon criminals and retards ! Lets face it society likes MIKE TYSON more then  LEWIS for what reason again ?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2008, 11:24:11 AM »
I always here black people cry about how they are still owed.  Owed what?  Most point back to slavery days and say they are owed compensation for that.  Problem is 99.9% of blacks have no clue how they decended from slaves or even which African country they came from.

Ask a black where they came from and they'll say Africa, like Africa is a fucking country.  Most couldn't name 3 countries in Africa.  Most will name south Africa first then draw a blank when trying to name two more.

Now I hear blacks hoping that Barrack becomes president so that he can create a bill to replay blacks from slavery.  WTF!  How in the world do any of these guys think they are deserved one red penny?

What a bunch of moronically idiotic bullshit. You have to train to be an idiot to get to this level.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2008, 11:30:45 AM »
What's the purpose of this thread?  So everybody has a chance to vent or say more bigotry about blacks?

Most smart black folks don't bitch about that. Of course a couple of dumbasses who happen to be black think they are owed something, but they will never get it so i don't know why it would bother anyone.

that's where you're making a mistake like all the dumbfucks like you; he s black before he's white, and he often proved to be kinda despising and full of scorn about whites. What a moron you are goddamn.
Well, genetically he's as much white as black. Put him in Africa and everybody there will view him as the white guy, that would reflect on his personal position on his "race". But in America if you are biracial you are viewed as black, so it's no miracle he identifies more with black men.
$

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2008, 11:36:03 AM »
Thats what I said the other day when one stole my car.
I yelled; What are you doing. She said I'm gh15 and you
owe me.
just kidding
I will say this.
There are black men I respect ONLY because they didnt
bitch about what the white man took from them.
They busted there ass and made life good.
I sometimes run into an uneducated kid that needs
schooling in the "family" way of life.
I dont clown him for being stupid, I blame it on his
parents that kept telling him the white mans the enemy.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »
Well, genetically he's as much white as black. Put him in Africa and everybody there will view him as the white guy, that would reflect on his personal position on his "race". But in America if you are biracial you are viewed as black, so it's no miracle he identifies more with black men.

He identifies with the African American culture and agenda, that's the issue, not his genetic race. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2008, 11:41:08 AM »
Thats what I said the other day when one stole my car.
I yelled; What are you doing. She said I'm gh15 and you
owe me.
just kidding
I will say this.
There are black men I respect ONLY because they didnt
bitch about what the white man took from them.They busted there ass and made life good.
I sometimes run into an uneducated kid that needs
schooling in the "family" way of life.
I dont clown him for being stupid, I blame it on his
parents that kept telling him the white mans the enemy.

what the hell did white man take from them?  They take from us every fuckin day. 
Ever notice that jails are 80% non whites!!!

Oh I forgot, they are all innicent
Most are all show no go!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2008, 11:42:49 AM »
I am of German heritage.

Hi Adolph Hitler.

Perhaps the current-day Italians owe me something because some of my long-ago ancestors were done wrong by the Roman Empire?

Are you saying I owe you money?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2008, 11:44:26 AM »
Had whites tried to roam the African environment during the Jamestown days, taking unwilling people from their habitats, they would've been slaughtered as quickly as they could supply more people to be killed.

Slaves were obtained at African markets, "bought" from (black) African brokers.  There are still sellers of slaves all over Africa, the Caribbean, Arab countries and parts of Asia.  Very few of these brokers, if any, are white.  As a matter of fact, whites have done more to end the crime of slavery than all other races, combined times 10.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2008, 11:47:51 AM »
Many of you should watch Roots and I guarantee you you will not be saying such idiotic things.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2008, 11:49:33 AM »
I want my 40 acres and I want my mule.

I'll then parcel out the land and sell it to the Arabs and Chinese for millions of dollars.

And the mule, you ask?

I'll set him in my front yard so all you silly white folks can come by and kiss my ass!!   ;D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2008, 11:50:48 AM »

What is still owed to black people?

a third felony charge to each and every one of them

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2008, 11:52:09 AM »
Many of you should watch Roots and I guarantee you you will not be saying such idiotic things.

Yeah, like most "edu-entertainment", it gives you an accurate idea of the truth.  ::)

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2008, 11:53:05 AM »
what the hell did white man take from them?  They take from us every fuckin day. 
Ever notice that jails are 80% non whites!!!

Oh I forgot, they are all innicent

I should of put it in quotes.
"da white man's owe me"
See, does it make sense now  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2008, 11:58:54 AM »
Barrack Yomama will never be president. But even if he did, he would have to go just the opposite and avoid showing favoritism to the porch monkeys. The shit would hit the fan if he starts putting nig nogs in positions of power and black owned companies start landing Gov't contracts and such. I almost hope he becomes president just to watch him get grinded down and fail miserably, hopefully taking his own life in the process.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »
Barrack Yomama will never be president. But even if he did, he would have to go just the opposite and avoid showing favoritism to the porch monkeys. The shit would hit the fan if he starts putting nig nogs in positions of power and black owned companies start landing Gov't contracts and such. I almost hope he becomes president just to watch him get grinded down and fail miserably, hopefully taking his own life in the process.

YEAH BECAUSE THIS PAST WHITE ONE DID AN AWESOME JOB RUNNING THE COUNTRY....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ;D ::)

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2008, 12:03:51 PM »
I'm pretty sure Obama WILL become president, and I hope he turns out to be an excellent leader.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2008, 12:05:39 PM »
YEAH BECAUSE THIS PAST WHITE ONE DID AN AWESOME....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ;D ::)

Agreed Malcontent..can't get any worse than having an actual idiot as the president

Truth is I'm just fucking around...I think Yomama would be like every other Prez, a fucking corrupt politician

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2008, 12:09:26 PM »
He identifies with the African American culture and agenda, that's the issue, not his genetic race. 
What's this african american agenda? please enlighten me...
$