Author Topic: What is still owed to black people?  (Read 9498 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: What is still owed to black people?
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2008, 01:38:42 PM »
Lighten up mate, I was joking.

I do recommend you try and catch Louis Theroux's "Weird Weekends": Black Nationalism

There is an idiot there who believes a pasty faced ginger man by the name of Henry VIII of England (King of England) was BLACK!

Haha!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »

I do recommend you try and catch Louis Theroux's "Weird Weekends": Black Nationalism

There is an idiot there who believes a pasty faced ginger man by the name of Henry VIII of England (King of England) was BLACK!

Haha!

Np will do!
W

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2008, 09:53:14 PM »
Did the white man "introduce" crack to fuck the blacks, Hustle Man?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2008, 09:58:33 PM »
Oh brother, I'm glad I don't visit here often. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2008, 07:49:59 AM »
Oh brother, I'm glad I don't visit here often. ::)

It's a problem. We spend so much time calling each other homos that any serious political discussion is impossible. Here everyone tries to be so polite/smart that they skirt around the issue. No amount of attacks on Obama's politics can avoid the fact that his race is an issue.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2008, 09:26:11 AM »
No I don't think so.

Ok let me clear this up and I have posted this many times before.

Crack Cocaine was not invented by American Blacks just like Alcohol was not invented by Native Americans
but both of these substances have wreaked havoc in those cultures/communities.

I don't think either substance was intentionally introduced with the purpose to distroy either cummunity.

Just like the Anglo/American diet has also wreaked havoc on these same ethinic groups. The original African and Native American diets/food did not contain the ingredients that the Anglo Europeans diet did. Whether it was forced or introduced to them it was detrimental to their health but in order to assimilate with their European counter parts health was put at risk and they indulged in the many practices that their oppressers either introduced or forced upon them in order to survive.

Certainly you do not deny that every vice in America today and in previous times were brought to this country by Europeans or by European influence?

Tobacco
Alcohol
Prostitution
Gambling
Drugs

My request is that those white folk that want to claim everything that is historically positive as theirs to also be as passionate about claiming the historical negatives as well.

And another thing please stop blaming every black person for what one or even many have done. this is why I don’t blame my fiancée (She is white btw) for what whites have done even to my grandparents way back when. They told me horrific accounts of injustices done to them but I don’t hold my soon to be wife accountable for those folk and they could have been related.

Judge me as an individual please, although I know its easier to blame an entire group than to blame the individual but that friend is done out of ignorance.

HM out!
W

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2008, 09:53:02 AM »
Certainly you do not deny that every vice in America today and in previous times were brought to this country by Europeans or by European influence?

Tobacco FALSE, actually originally came from native American Indians.
Alcohol FALSE, native American Indians and cultures the world over have created alcoholic beverages prior to European expansion to the Americas.
Prostitution FALSE, again nearly every culture has examples of prostitution.
Gambling FALSE, again nearly every culture has examples of gambling.
Drugs FALSE ...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2008, 09:59:22 AM »

Haha!

lol i gotta check this out

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2008, 11:52:23 AM »

We are talking here in The United States of America.

Tabacco- Maybe but you really need to talk to the natives first they have a different story but if thats how you see it fine just don't put the blame on blacks
Alcohol- the europeans brought it here and abused its use and corupted America with organized crime c'mon no.
Prostitution- The europeans have a finger on spreading this device
Gambling- I will give you this even though in the USA the native american was not privy to the monetary gains until just recently-true?
Drugs- Now remember I was talking about the start of drugs in America (and let me clarify this) for recreational use-true?

btw the point is these vices did not start with the black (African descendant black man) truth!?

My point is;

Stay off my back man I am doing what I am supposed to do as an American! I am not doing drugs, I take care of my family, I pay my taxes and have defended my country and I have excellent credit!

No I personally do not need reparation but I do want equality and for the most part (barring a few inoramuses here and there) I have it and I have not been hindered but many people of color have been hindered from the American dream simply because the are different. Case and point; I bought 16 acres in a place where only traditional families (roads and highways named after them) share that commodity/privilege but they squeezed me off a few because I was forunate to have the money at the time ( no respectable capitalist will turn down good money). Let me tell you I still to this day get dirty looks when we have our land subsidie and provisioning board meetings. Like "why do you even have land here Nigg?" (just my assessment)

The old farts don't think I should even own land in this part of the state (old slavery town) even though many of them (if not all) inherited what they own (!00+ acres) many were forced to stop farming and take govt annuitiy payments I just wanted land for my kids to run around freely and have some goats and chickens to play with and even veggie gardens but they hate that about me and find every way to haev the sheriff come out to invesitgate some complaint which have always been unfounded..

Point is racism is still alive and well. I don't bother anyone but I still get kicked and it has to be because I am black and whatsmore self reliant/sufficient.

I have served this country in times of war, I pay my taxes, I raise my kids to be productive citizens, my yard/land is clean and well maintained, i treat my women with the utmost respect but it's never enough for some white folk (men).

What is a Black man to do?
W

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2008, 11:53:32 AM »
Judging by this thread, I think it's safe to say that race is no longer an issue in our country.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2008, 12:32:21 PM »
Judging by this thread, I think it's safe to say that race is no longer an issue in our country.

Everyday!
W

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2008, 12:50:41 PM »
Tabacco- Maybe but you really need to talk to the natives first they have a different story but if thats how you see it fine just don't put the blame on blacks
Alcohol- the europeans brought it here and abused its use and corupted America with organized crime c'mon no.
Prostitution- The europeans have a finger on spreading this device
Gambling- I will give you this even though in the USA the native american was not privy to the monetary gains until just recently-true?
Drugs- Now remember I was talking about the start of drugs in America (and let me clarify this) for recreational use-true?

Woah! What? I'm not blaming ANY of this on blacks, I'm just provide a rebuttal to your assertions.

Alcohol consumption has been around long before the Babylonians! I quote:

"Beer was the major beverage among the Babylonians, and as early as 2,700 BC they worshiped a wine goddess and other wine deities."

China even EARLIER:
"The earliest evidence of alcohol in China are wine jars from Jiahu which date to about 7000 BC. This early drink was produced by fermenting rice, honey, and fruit."

Also note, Wasp's have been drinking the alcohol in fermenting apples for millions of years!

Prostitution has existed in America since the Mesoamerican's existed! LOOOOOONG before any white Europeans came.

6000 years ago brothels were legal in Greece:
"Solon instituted the first of Athens' brothels (oik'iskoi) in the 6th century BC"

Alcolol = drugs, ergo I recursively refute this by my references for alcohol pre-European-America.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2008, 01:57:31 PM »
Woah! What? I'm not blaming ANY of this on blacks, I'm just provide a rebuttal to your assertions.

Alcohol consumption has been around long before the Babylonians! I quote:

"Beer was the major beverage among the Babylonians, and as early as 2,700 BC they worshiped a wine goddess and other wine deities."

China even EARLIER:
"The earliest evidence of alcohol in China are wine jars from Jiahu which date to about 7000 BC. This early drink was produced by fermenting rice, honey, and fruit."

Also note, Wasp's have been drinking the alcohol in fermenting apples for millions of years!

Prostitution has existed in America since the Mesoamerican's existed! LOOOOOONG before any white Europeans came.

6000 years ago brothels were legal in Greece:
"Solon instituted the first of Athens' brothels (oik'iskoi) in the 6th century BC"

Alcolol = drugs, ergo I recursively refute this by my references for alcohol pre-European-America.

We digressed brother chill out, I am talking about these practices becoming vices in America and the current problems that exists from these vices and who is the blame for introducing these vices.

You are correct as far as history goes, I know Europeans have been getting drunk and I know the far easterners have been drugging it up before rice was discovered and I also know punani has been sold from the beginning.

Besides my rebuttal was for this "Don Miracle" guy's Red Herring question:
My answer to that was I don't think so and then I went on...

HM out!

W

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2008, 02:40:25 PM »
My honest guess is that vices have existed since the beginning of their recreational use.

For example, I drink alcoholic beverages, I am not abusive when I do, nor am I an alcoholic.

My sources show alcohol has been consumed recreationally for thousands of years, pre-dating any Caucasians being in the Americas. I also believe that these people were susceptible (if not more) to the use of alcohol and drugs to a chronic level.

Alcoholic beverages existed in Mesopatamia, so ergo (in my opinion) so existed alcoholics, and 5000 years before that, the same story in ancient China.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2008, 03:21:43 PM »
well according to these black people they are still owed about three fiddy . . .

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2008, 04:13:46 PM »
My honest guess is that vices have existed since the beginning of their recreational use.

For example, I drink alcoholic beverages, I am not abusive when I do, nor am I an alcoholic.

My sources show alcohol has been consumed recreationally for thousands of years, pre-dating any Caucasians being in the Americas. I also believe that these people were susceptible (if not more) to the use of alcohol and drugs to a chronic level.

Alcoholic beverages existed in Mesopatamia, so ergo (in my opinion) so existed alcoholics, and 5000 years before that, the same story in ancient China.

Yep and I agree.

W

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2008, 07:13:12 PM »
It's a problem. We spend so much time calling each other homos that any serious political discussion is impossible. Here everyone tries to be so polite/smart that they skirt around the issue. No amount of attacks on Obama's politics can avoid the fact that his race is an issue.
HM and a couple of others and myself had a very civil discussion on this topic awhile back. It's on this board somewhere.

Blacks are owed jack shit, nothing. The ones that use that excuse for being racist and blaming "the man" for holding them down, will never go anywhere in life.

All people need to start getting some personal responsibility and quit fucking whining about what is "owed" or who is holding them down.

This doesn't apply to illegal aliens, they don't belong here and should be shot on site.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2008, 07:18:52 PM »
HM and a couple of others and myself had a very civil discussion on this topic awhile back. It's on this board somewhere.

Blacks are owed jack shit, nothing. The ones that use that excuse for being racist and blaming "the man" for holding them down, will never go anywhere in life.

All people need to start getting some personal responsibility and quit fucking whining about what is "owed" or who is holding them down.

This doesn't apply to illegal aliens, they don't belong here and should be shot on site.

Of course blacks aren't 'owed' anything, that's silly. I just find it funny how people pretend there isn't a majority advantage.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2008, 09:10:01 PM »
Malt Liquor, watermelon, chitlins, fried chicken....

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »
Malt Liquor, watermelon, chitlins, fried chicken....

No malt liquor, that stuff's nasty!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2008, 09:41:56 PM »
I just find it funny how people pretend there isn't a majority advantage.
Explain this, if you would be so kind. :)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2008, 09:46:00 PM »
Of course blacks aren't 'owed' anything, that's silly. I just find it funny how people pretend there isn't a majority advantage.

I don't think there is pretending.  There is a majority advantage.  If I ran for councilman in South Central I am sure I would not get elected.  Why? 

Majority Advantage. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2008, 10:48:29 PM »
No malt liquor, that stuff's nasty!!

it taste like freaking cream. I hear you have to be drunk before you actually drink it, haha.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2008, 11:57:43 PM »
Kill Whitie
Obama for president.
Open the borders.
Throw white people in with JAWS.
Kill all the white people in horor films.
Obama and his white momma for president.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2008, 02:07:31 AM »
Well, i think there is. The only thing that bothers me is that some people seem to think the majority advantage is so big.

E.g. asians are a minority as well and they have a higher income than whites. For black american men, the mean income has actually gone down compared to the previous generation. While i think most agree that the level of racism has gone down and blacks have more opportunities now.

Black women are performing better than black men. And they are equally "black", aren't they? So my conclusion is that the problem is not genetics, or racism, or a majority advantage, rather cultural factors.
For most jews, asians, and a part of the white population academic performance is highly regarded. While it seems to me that for a large part of blacks the ideal is to get quick money through sports, entertainment, crime (?)...
As long as people think that "outside factors" are still so important, there probably won't be much improvement. The change has to come from within and not by putting the blame on others.
$