Author Topic: Mr. Grand Rapids  (Read 9071 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Mr. Grand Rapids
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2008, 09:02:17 AM »
does he?? (im just asking)

he's " Mr Grand Rapids" .........not Mr Olympia
hey mike its all good,if that's all he becomes in bbing thats still cool,at a gym some one asks advice and listens cause he won a good title and maybe it makes someone feel good.if he keeps his own ego at bay nobody gets hurt.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2008, 09:20:10 AM »
hey mike its all good,if that's all he becomes in bbing thats still cool,at a gym some one asks advice and listens cause he won a good title and maybe it makes someone feel good.if he keeps his own ego at bay nobody gets hurt.

i hear ya...................... ........(just wondering, like i said everyone thinks they are a "star" these days)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2008, 09:22:04 AM »
i hear ya...................... ........(just wondering, like i said everyone thinks they are a "star" these days)
COOL  :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2008, 09:30:16 AM »
COOL  :D

one more thing...............plea se address me as "Mr Runner up West Palm Beach"  thanks!
 ;)

(ps: DVD comming soon!)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2008, 12:18:38 PM »
one more thing...............plea se address me as "Mr Runner up West Palm Beach"  thanks!
 ;)

SORRY YOUR HIGHNESS....

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2008, 04:04:58 PM »
 ;)

why do you care if he sells his pictures :-\
irongearco.com

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »

why do you care if he sells his pictures :-\

jealousy. mike seems to go nuts if anyone else has the temerity to post their picture

Moosejay

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2008, 04:22:24 PM »
jealousy. mike seems to go nuts if anyone else has the temerity to post their picture

'temerity'...very good word

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2008, 04:23:24 PM »

haha...yes
Air Falcon

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »
8 Egg Whites
1 packet plain oatmeal

Weights and 30 mins cardio

2 chicken breasts
2/3 white rice

same

same

Talapia fish
2/3 white rice

12 egg whites

Dumb question: Thats precontest right? Because that sounds nasty, no offense.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2008, 04:36:00 PM »

i agree :D
irongearco.com

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2008, 10:11:59 PM »
That is my diet year around as I eat very clean.  I add in tri-o-plex bars and Eas myo-plex shakes.  Usually two bars and two shakes a day.  What year were you runner up Mr. Palm Beach Michael I am having trouble finding your N.P.C stats?  Maybe you haven't competed yet, I don't know?  If not give it a try sometime you may find its not as easy as you might think besides how many great amateur's never even turned pro.  Winning an N.P.C show is a great feeling one I will Cherish the rest of my life.  I am blessed to have won on occasion.  Who knows maybe it will happen again.

P.S.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2008, 10:17:38 PM »
I am also not willing to do what it takes to be a top national level competitior so I am just helping local people with their diets and training through my web page.  I also have helped some local competitiors.  Bodybuilding is my passion and I do realize I am not Kevin Levrone, shawn ray, etc...  Update---I pulled my DVD's from the shelves at Wal-Mart, lol.......

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2008, 10:32:50 PM »
About 6 weeks ago (in the days of Squadfather) this thread could have gone the other way.  Good build bro.
\

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2008, 10:35:28 PM »
iron, there are good characters on this board it's not all negative. keep postining dude!

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2008, 10:55:45 PM »
O ya I'll keep posting!  Actually the response I got from my pic's was much better than I expected.  I just love to train and train hard anything that comes from that is cool.  I kinda like the drama of bodybuilding anyway.  It's always funny to me how everyone is a critic when we all know this sport is hard as HELL.....  We all in this together in the end we all want to grow and improve.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2008, 10:56:19 PM »
Who is this squatfather guy?

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2008, 11:15:07 PM »
My attempt at a Levrone delt pose.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2008, 11:16:59 PM »
Who is this squatfather guy?

He was the king of hurt feelings. He has destroyed all of the internet lies here on get big. 500 lb bench presses and things like that. He usually messed with newbs to see if they would weather the storm or melt like butter.
\

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2008, 11:23:19 PM »
Thats too funny.  11 years working in a max prison my feelings have been hurt once or twice.  I see all this kids in tapout shirts and I'm like if they only knew the average con would one hit quit them, its kinda sad to be honest they all think they are fighters now a days.  I guess Mike was right everyone is a star now.  Its weird though even with all my time in a max joint it hard not to be sensitive at times...  I think my brain is all scar tissue now though.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2008, 11:54:05 PM »
My attempt at a Levrone delt pose.
looks good man

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2008, 06:17:50 AM »
That is my diet year around as I eat very clean.  I add in tri-o-plex bars and Eas myo-plex shakes.  Usually two bars and two shakes a day.  What year were you runner up Mr. Palm Beach Michael I am having trouble finding your N.P.C stats?  Maybe you haven't competed yet, I don't know?  If not give it a try sometime you may find its not as easy as you might think besides how many great amateur's never even turned pro.  Winning an N.P.C show is a great feeling one I will Cherish the rest of my life.  I am blessed to have won on occasion.  Who knows maybe it will happen again.

P.S.

last year.................... .....year before that was 3rd
you wanna sell your "autographed pictures" and make a "training DVD" after winning thr "mr grand rapids" go right ahead lol
like i said with the advent of "you-tube" and "my-space" every girl thinks they are a "star" (singer,actress etc)
and with "300 dolla websites" and "you-tube" and "my-space" every local yokel bodybuilder thinks they are a "star"
*think Matt C and his four pages of "instructional workout videos" on you-tube*
my thought..............you might wanna place top 5 at nationals or maybe even turn pro before you start selling "autographed pics" and DVD's.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2008, 06:21:48 AM »
looking at ur site...................g reat physique,girl,good job

2 thumbs up bro

at the begining of this thread i gave you props (you look great!)

not sure what kinna market there is for a "DVD" and your pics is all..............

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2008, 06:38:35 AM »
Yes it is very tough I have to smuggle in my food makes me feel like a convict.  I had 30 packets of tuna fish confiscated by the inspector the other day.  They could give a crap about health and fitness.  Yes, Michigan prison is out of control.  I work in a mental max joint with the cutters.  They are chained to the bed and like to throw shit at us along with urine.   All of this makes my training that much better.  Ron Love is the man by the way.............

;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2008, 06:57:37 AM »
We call it getting "dressed out," in the joint and it sucks for sure.  I get sick of the smell of shit and piss.  I never realized until I got my job in the pen how many guys play with there own feces and what is this cutting stuff.