Author Topic: Arnold era cycle  (Read 33327 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Arnold era cycle
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2008, 12:56:28 PM »
LOL...My bad.

It is a famous story that Pete Grymko took an entire bottle of D-Bol.  The real question is that story true???

I can tell you that Lee Haney said in the mid 80's said he was taking "10 times more than anyone else" which to me meant he was taking 10 grams a week of juice. Because everyone I knew was below 1 gram per week.

Most every hard core BBer I knew in the mid to late 80's were all at or well below 1 gram per week.

Onlyme would probably be able to verify the Grymko D-bol story, and he also knew the main steriod supplie at WG in that time period, and might be able to verify some of the dosages of that time.

Considering guys today are taking 10 grams per week, and most of the old guys said the only difference bewteen then and today is the amount of drugs used, I just cant see anyone taking more than 1 gram per week, if that, in the old days-70's, 80's.

I read somewhere that Grymko said he took 1,500mg of steroids a day and mentioned it here. Onlyme responded that he took more than that.

The difference today = more testosterone, insulin, gh.

Anyone have the Musclemag Intl. with the Grymko interview? I think he talks about his juicing in that one. Couple of years old.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2008, 01:00:35 PM »
none of you know shit. your just losers sitting on the internet and pulling cycles out of your asses. stop embarrassing yourselves.

Let's see, speaking of "embarrassing" let's look at your post...

"none of you KNOWS shit", not "know"

"your"="you're"

Uneducated dumbass.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2008, 01:07:38 PM »

"your"="you're"

Uneducated dumbass.

this coming from trailerman who ran away like the cowardly little shitfuck he is to post under his 'panda' account when owned by Alex and Derek ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2008, 01:08:42 PM »
this coming from trailerman who ran away like the cowardly little shitfuck he is to post under his 'panda' account when owned by Alex and Derek ;D

You see, the thing is, I can own your ass into next year just by tearing apart your third grade level posts.

All you can do is claim I'm somebody I'm not--and make yourself look like an even bigger fool in the process :-*

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2008, 01:14:16 PM »
There's a point were taking more does not yield to better gain, just more problems. If 100 mg of dianabol is not enough to you, then you better switch to soccer or something...

Of course if you're tabs have 2 mg instead of 10 mg then you will get better results from 20 tabs than 3. That is the big issue with UG gear.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2008, 01:24:11 PM »
You see, the thing is, I can own your ass into next year just by tearing apart your third grade level posts.

All you can do is claim I'm somebody I'm not--and make yourself look like an even bigger fool in the process :-*

HAHA squadfatter melting down at his gimmick panda account being exposed. Surely fat Maggie has sucked a few hobos off for smokes ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2008, 01:27:23 PM »
HAHA squadfatter melting down at his gimmick panda account being exposed. Surely fat Maggie has sucked a few hobos off for smokes ;D

Whatever you say, "derekanthony"... ;)

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2008, 01:36:15 PM »

"your"="you're"

Uneducated dumbass.

what a massive fail of a secondary account. Correcting grammar as an insult? Laaaaaaaame. Get your sarcasm account back and stop sucking.
It's Hip to be Square!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2008, 01:47:01 PM »
what a massive fail of a secondary account. Correcting grammar as an insult? Laaaaaaaame. Get your sarcasm account back and stop sucking.

Pipe down, shitbag.

Your opinion is about as relevant as pussy in a gay bath house.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2008, 01:49:37 PM »
Pipe down, shitbag.

Your opinion is about as relevant as pussy in a gay bath house.

Pathetic. everyone can see it's you fat Dave. you ran away becuase king Alex and super Derek owned and exposed your hideously obese ass and now your panda account is blown.

HAHAHAAHAHHA Nowhere to run too

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »
alex,  panda is not squadfather...

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2008, 01:55:50 PM »
  panda is not squadfather...

he is. i know this for a fact. not speculation, fact. trailerman has been cultivating the panda account for quite some time.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2008, 02:00:51 PM »
he is. i know this for a fact. not speculation, fact. trailerman has been cultivating the panda account for quite some time.

no, alex, i doubt it very much.

if you really think so you had better brush up on your deciphering skills and your personality judgement techniques. they are nto one in the same. unless SF is bi polar and has split personality disorder and also has some way of using another IP address since his is blocked

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2008, 02:01:47 PM »
no, alex, i doubt it very much.

if you really think so you had better brush up on your deciphering skills and your personality judgement techniques. they are nto one in the same. unless SF is bi polar and has split personality disorder and also has some way of using another IP address since his is blocked

Squad's IP is blocked?  Are you serious?  I just thought he stopped posting because he (understandably) didn't want the hassle of his personal info being out there?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2008, 02:05:11 PM »
Squad's IP is blocked?  Are you serious?  I just thought he stopped posting because he (understandably) didn't want the hassle of his personal info being out there?
no his ip is blocked and he tried to create other accounts like sarkasm sarcazm squaddaddy .. well all this according to blockhead...    i guess block could be lying but some reason i doubt it?

anyways i dont think you are him, because you sometimes give me shit and try to own me and SF  stopped that long before his info got posted.. so i see no reason why if you were him that you would be doing that...

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2008, 02:10:28 PM »
his IP is NOT blocked . that is a bullshit lie spread by the wife beating adulterer blockhead.
also, it is perfectly possible to use proxies if it were (which it isn't), which is exactly what squadfatter does when using his pandamoneum account.

I know this as a FACT, not opinion. trailerman is panda and always has been.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2008, 02:11:14 PM »
his IP is NOT blocked . that is a bullshit lie spread by the wife beating adulterer blockhead.
also, it is perfectly possible to use proxies if it were (which it isn't), which is exactly what squadfatter does when using his pandamoneum account.

I know this as a FACT, not opinion. trailerman is panda and always has been.

Boy, you have quite the imagination.

Anyway, where's this "proof" you keep talking about? ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2008, 02:18:39 PM »
I read somewhere that Grymko said he took 1,500mg of steroids a day and mentioned it here.

Since this is mostly baseless, i raise ya another zero. 15,000 mg/daily sounds about right.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2008, 02:37:47 PM »
Pathetic. everyone can see it's you fat Dave. you ran away becuase king Alex and super Derek owned and exposed your hideously obese ass and now your panda account is blown.

HAHAHAAHAHHA Nowhere to run too

HI SQUAD!!!

no his ip is blocked and he tried to create other accounts like sarkasm sarcazm squaddaddy .. well all this according to blockhead...    i guess block could be lying but some reason i doubt it?

anyways i dont think you are him, because you sometimes give me shit and try to own me and SF  stopped that long before his info got posted.. so i see no reason why if you were him that you would be doing that...

Squads IP is NOT blocked, he is setting up new accounts but Ron needs to approve them first.

Squad got locked out of his SF account...... Sort of like how Derek got locked out of doing a regular job.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2008, 02:39:05 PM »
Since this is mostly baseless, i raise ya another zero. 15,000 mg/daily sounds about right.
well the only reason i doubt this claim is simply because of the quantity of gear you would be putting in your body would be unsustainable over any period of time. maybe the first day you could get it all in. but the next day? lol, only so much area for injection

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2008, 04:23:18 PM »
Pete was a very close friend of mine like brothers.  He is my girls godfather.  We have done a lot of things together but I did not know him back in the early 80's or 70's.  But he has told me numerous times some of the shit he took and how much but it was just going in one ear and out the other.  Stuntmovie might have a better memory than I do on this.  The only thing that really sticks out was how he did morphine prior to working out sometimes so he could go past the pain barrier.  He also got some of his drugs from the government or something like that.  He is very well known for how much he used to do.  for the guys who know him you know his stories.  For the people who don't know him then you are missing a lot.  As for Arnold it was pretty known that his drug of choice was Primobolan.  Our gym pharmacist (at Worlds) who the old timers on here will know, used to have his Rolls Royce trunk filled with anything you want.  $25 would buy you a bottle of 100 nice blue Dianabol from CIBA if I remember.  My training partner did a lot of that.  I didn't do anything till actually I left that gym.  No one really tried to get me on anything.  I was as strong as any of them and looked pretty good for 247 lbs. 

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »
 what is believable taking into account Arnold's Size and competitive bodyweight with great genetics and what we have all heard whispers about is that Arnold would have taken 10 dbol twice daily and 200mgs of primobolan twice weekly so 1100mgs total for the week 100mg orally daily and 400mgs injectable, the over consumption of orals for years would have more than likely accelerated his late life heart condition, 1100mgs is still a big dose anyone who thinks you need more than that to compete at his weight of around 230lbs is greatly mistaken, i dont think anyone in their right mind mind would take a bottle of dbol daily and not expect severe health issues.

Moosejay

« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2008, 05:01:26 PM »
Pete was a very close friend of mine like brothers.  He is my girls godfather.  We have done a lot of things together but I did not know him back in the early 80's or 70's.  But he has told me numerous times some of the shit he took and how much but it was just going in one ear and out the other.  Stuntmovie might have a better memory than I do on this.  The only thing that really sticks out was how he did morphine prior to working out sometimes so he could go past the pain barrier.  He also got some of his drugs from the government or something like that.  He is very well known for how much he used to do.  for the guys who know him you know his stories.  For the people who don't know him then you are missing a lot.  As for Arnold it was pretty known that his drug of choice was Primobolan.  Our gym pharmacist (at Worlds) who the old timers on here will know, used to have his Rolls Royce trunk filled with anything you want.  $25 would buy you a bottle of 100 nice blue Dianabol from CIBA if I remember.  My training partner did a lot of that.  I didn't do anything till actually I left that gym.  No one really tried to get me on anything.  I was as strong as any of them and looked pretty good for 247 lbs. 

Yes, Grymko had a steroid column in Muscle Builder back then....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2008, 07:12:25 PM »
what is believable taking into account Arnold's Size and competitive bodyweight with great genetics and what we have all heard whispers about is that Arnold would have taken 10 dbol twice daily and 200mgs of primobolan twice weekly so 1100mgs total for the week 100mg orally daily and 400mgs injectable, the over consumption of orals for years would have more than likely accelerated his late life heart condition, 1100mgs is still a big dose anyone who thinks you need more than that to compete at his weight of around 230lbs is greatly mistaken, i dont think anyone in their right mind mind would take a bottle of dbol daily and not expect severe health issues.
Do you compete? If so lets see a pic. You don' know anything, those kind of doses wouldn't even win a local show let alone Mr. Olympia titles spread over 11 years. Don't be gullable about what people take. No one knows the truth about Arnold. People do anything and everything under the sun to make it to the top of their field. I know 2 guys that have 22-23 inch arms, big and ugly, certainly not bodybuilding material. What they have in common is they take over 5000mg a week. It just so happens that the only 2 guys in town with big proportions are juiced to the max and everyone else has 16 inch arms and can put up eight reps with 225 and they swear by their mother that all it takes to grow is 500mg a week. Surely you fit this discription. Do you know what goes on at bodybuilding shows backstage? The amounts being spoken of are in 2000- 5000 range, and even then they are still lying. If you said anything less then a thousand you would be laugh at and this is amateur, OH BUT I FORGOT MR OLYMPIA ONLY TAKES 1100 ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2008, 07:53:03 PM »
Do you compete? If so lets see a pic. You don' know anything, those kind of doses wouldn't even win a local show let alone Mr. Olympia titles spread over 11 years. Don't be gullable about what people take. No one knows the truth about Arnold. People do anything and everything under the sun to make it to the top of their field. I know 2 guys that have 22-23 inch arms, big and ugly, certainly not bodybuilding material. What they have in common is they take over 5000mg a week. It just so happens that the only 2 guys in town with big proportions are juiced to the max and everyone else has 16 inch arms and can put up eight reps with 225 and they swear by their mother that all it takes to grow is 500mg a week. Surely you fit this discription. Do you know what goes on at bodybuilding shows backstage? The amounts being spoken of are in 2000- 5000 range, and even then they are still lying. If you said anything less then a thousand you would be laugh at and this is amateur, OH BUT I FORGOT MR OLYMPIA ONLY TAKES 1100 ::)

Damn, that was funny. I also find it interesting that Primo was Arnnies fav drug. 300 to 400 mg of primo is not going to do much so how high did he go to get the type of results that made it his favortie drug  ???