Author Topic: Arnold era cycle  (Read 33264 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Arnold era cycle
« Reply #175 on: June 17, 2008, 07:05:08 AM »
contest day nearly 18 months ago as a light heavy

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #176 on: June 17, 2008, 07:06:29 AM »
3 weeks prior aT 207

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2008, 07:07:41 AM »
POST A PIC JOHNNY

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2008, 07:08:49 AM »
5 weeks out at 215, 5'8

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2008, 07:26:15 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2008, 07:32:49 AM »
Johnny I need to PM you so you vcan help me get my pro card, but I think 2 d-bols a day is too much I am going to have liver failure and I am having roid rage so I am going to cut back to 1 a day just like Arnold did.

Your turn to post a pic, I only did because you kept insisting I had 15 inch arms and was skinny, you say you would make my skinny ass look stupid so post  a pic and if everyone here thinks you have a better physique or you are more ripped then me, or can bench more then prove it as I did

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2008, 07:46:09 AM »
Johnny I need to PM you so you vcan help me get my pro card, but I think 2 d-bols a day is too much I am going to have liver failure and I am having roid rage so I am going to cut back to 1 a day just like Arnold did.

Your turn to post a pic, I only did because you kept insisting I had 15 inch arms and was skinny, you say you would make my skinny ass look stupid so post  a pic and if everyone here thinks you have a better physique or you are more ripped then me, or can bench more then prove it as I did
u look good.

Paul Allen

« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2008, 07:49:00 AM »
you are an ugly asshole, one time hard.

great physique though.  are you natural?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2008, 07:53:46 AM »

lol, hell no, however I've only been juicing for 3 years now, only 18 months befor the photos, and I am probably going to juice year round for now on, on the low end 250 mg per week and as high as, whatever it take to win my next show.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2008, 08:03:47 AM »
bullshit, I'm sick of hearing this shit - its all about hard work, dedication, blah blah blah.

its all about drugs, no ifs, buts or maybes.

studies show that steroid users who sit on their ass all day put on more muscle than naturals who workout.

bodybuilding has been exposed - all drugs.

if not explain why tom prince, levrone, titus, and countless others all look like they weigh 120lbs these days now that they are off the drugs ::)

if someone is not responding as well as others to gear its because they have fake/underdosed gear,or are eating a severe calorie deficit.

studies show plenty of gains in people with h.i.v. cancer, etc etc when real gear is used. so your bullshit comments that some people don't respond due to genetics is a complete joke.

please never talk about this again, you know nothing.

::) i dont think we need to ask you about your genetics your post says it all.

they are better than yours  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Paul Allen

« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2008, 08:04:40 AM »
lol, hell no, however I've only been juicing for 3 years now, only 18 months befor the photos, and I am probably going to juice year round for now on, on the low end 250 mg per week and as high as, whatever it take to win my next show.

250 mg of what?

what's your opinion on dbol only cycles?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2008, 08:12:59 AM »

Do you usually think in terms of dating potential "paul allen"? :-*

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2008, 09:02:11 AM »

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #188 on: June 17, 2008, 09:15:46 AM »

LOL...UGLY does not even BEGIN to describe OneTimeSoftie!

And seriously, if you are juiced in those pics, I feel sorry for you. You'll never recover.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #189 on: June 17, 2008, 09:18:21 AM »

BTW, what happened to your legs and calves??

Looks like  they ran away and never came back  ::)

Pumpster, I bet you like OneTimeSoftie!  ::)

Paul Allen

« Reply #190 on: June 17, 2008, 09:18:41 AM »

i only fuck sluts who use the bowflex.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #191 on: June 17, 2008, 09:19:01 AM »
onetime hard backed his word up with pictures .... now johnny back yours up

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #192 on: June 17, 2008, 10:17:51 AM »
250 mg of what?

what's your opinion on dbol only cycles?
250 mg of test e is enough to maintain for several months then I'll hit 2 months hard up 2500mg(test e, deca , d-bol,) then back to 250 for maintanance, when getting ready for my next show I will bring in tren, winny, and anavar, but no clen only ECA.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #193 on: June 17, 2008, 10:29:31 AM »
BTW, what happened to your legs and calves??

Looks like  they ran away and never came back  ::)

Pumpster, I bet you like OneTimeSoftie!  ::)
You haven't even shown us 1 bodypart and you are crtiticesing me not showing my legs or calves, and calling me soft about what, some pros don't even get as shredded as me, you aren't even in my league, I am in my mid twenties and I expect a pro card in the next 2 years, you have been involved in this as a natural for nearly 20 years and you could've obtain what you have ( which I will believe is nothing until you show us a pic.) inside of one year on the gear, but you must believe in your own stupidity that juice doesn`t make a different, You said you owned me, the ultimately owning method on getbig is proof by picture or by video and I have done both, so the only person that has been owned on this board is you, You`ve been called out and you backed down, now everybody on getbig will know you as a chicken MR. 20 INCH ARMS,.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2008, 03:03:46 PM »
You haven't even shown us 1 bodypart and you are crtiticesing me not showing my legs or calves, and calling me soft about what, some pros don't even get as shredded as me, you aren't even in my league, I am in my mid twenties and I expect a pro card in the next 2 years, you have been involved in this as a natural for nearly 20 years and you could've obtain what you have ( which I will believe is nothing until you show us a pic.) inside of one year on the gear, but you must believe in your own stupidity that juice doesn`t make a different, You said you owned me, the ultimately owning method on getbig is proof by picture or by video and I have done both, so the only person that has been owned on this board is you, You`ve been called out and you backed down, now everybody on getbig will know you as a chicken MR. 20 INCH ARMS,.

Like I said junior, whenever you're in So Cal give me a call,  I will private train you, give you some tips, because you're not very big, a few cuts-yes, but being lean does not count when you're a broomstick.

;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2008, 03:07:12 PM »

lol another bow groupie.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2008, 05:30:01 PM »
Hopefully they are skinny because they ain't gonna drop weight with that thing.

Squishy face retard

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2008, 06:06:33 PM »
they are better than yours  ;)

;) of course they are  ;D 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #198 on: June 17, 2008, 06:30:14 PM »
Like I said junior, whenever you're in So Cal give me a call,  I will private train you, give you some tips, because you're not very big, a few cuts-yes, but being lean does not count when you're a broomstick.

;D
You mention you being 30%, well if thats what you mean by big then I ain't big, but right now I have 20 inch arms and 30 inch thighs and I deadlifted off the ground the other day 6 plates for 5 reps, if you can make me improve on these stats then your the man, so if you can't post a pic then give me some proof that you have been responsible for someone going pro, then I'll call you, my word ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #199 on: June 17, 2008, 10:05:12 PM »
You mention you being 30%, well if thats what you mean by big then I ain't big, but right now I have 20 inch arms and 30 inch thighs and I deadlifted off the ground the other day 6 plates for 5 reps, if you can make me improve on these stats then your the man, so if you can't post a pic then give me some proof that you have been responsible for someone going pro, then I'll call you, my word ::)

My BF is high because Ive been doing this shit for 32 years junior-the last 20 drug free-the first 6 drug free-and I still have size.

Like I said, whenever you want to come to So Cal or The Mecca, let me know.