Author Topic: Obama beating McCain in national polls  (Read 13875 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Obama beating McCain in national polls
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2008, 07:05:33 PM »
Yes, you are wrong.

I will bring this thread back up in November to prove you wrong.

This country is sick of the republican bullshit.

About which part?  I made three statements.  Which of them is wrong?
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Coach

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2008, 07:08:10 PM »
Get this through your head, folks....

WHITE PEOPLE LIE.

That is all. 

(Note: I see nothing at all wrong or unethical about lying to pollsters)

"I did not kill Nicole" - OJ Simpson :P

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2008, 07:09:22 PM »
It's really too far out to be of much note, lot can happen in 5 months, but polls are relatively accurate closer to the date. During the primaries, the late stage polls were correct almost every time.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2008, 07:11:06 PM »
I'm wrong that we use a state-by-state electoral college system and national polls are therefore meaningless?

I'm wrong that the only relevant polls are those that include only "likely voters"?

I'm wrong that there are several swing states where the polls are within the margin of error?

Okay, "mark kerr".   ::)

Yes, you are wrong.

I will bring this thread back up in November to prove you wrong.

This country is sick of the republican bullshit.

No, he's right.  There really is no national election.  It's a bunch of independant state elections all rolled up.  It has nothing to do with candidates.
Y

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2008, 07:20:40 PM »

No, he's right.  There really is no national election.  It's a bunch of independant state elections all rolled up.  It has nothing to do with candidates.

McCain will lose. He doesn't have a chance. This country wants change. Obama is peaching change, while McCain is supporting a war that is bankrupting the country. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2008, 07:23:04 PM »
McCain will lose. He doesn't have a chance. This country wants change. Obama is peaching change, while McCain is supporting a war that is bankrupting the country. 

More meaningless psychobabble.. "change" can mean anything.  In this case it means anything the sheep like Obama fans want it to mean while the more thoughtful of us look past the lines.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2008, 07:27:29 PM »
More meaningless psychobabble.. "change" can mean anything.  In this case it means anything the sheep like Obama fans want it to mean while the more thoughtful of us look past the lines.

I'm not an "Obama Fan." I voted for Bush, twice. However, this country is fucked up, we need change.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2008, 07:28:22 PM »

and now eric holder is being squeezed because he was on the team that pardon'd marc rich.  soon alls that's left of the vetter's will be caroline kennedy.   haha

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2008, 07:29:13 PM »
I'm not an "Obama Fan." I voted for Bush, twice. However, this country is fucked up, we need change.

Right, like the "change" Obama would bring would be an improvement.  Sure ::)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2008, 07:33:23 PM »
Right, like the "change" Obama would bring would be an improvement.  Sure ::)

He's offering more of an "improvement" than McCain.  ;)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2008, 07:34:48 PM »
and now eric holder is being squeezed because he was on the team that pardon'd marc rich.  soon alls that's left of the vetter's will be caroline kennedy.   haha

Go back to school.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »

McCain easy.. better an ineffectual, brain-damaged repub keeping things in gridlock than an elitist, social extremist bent on wealth redistribution and even LARGER gov't.

McCain might be a slight improvement to a mild disaster but there is no doubt Obama would trash this country.

I prefer McCain, but both favor more government.

Regarding redistribution of wealth, the biggest culprit there has been the Bush Company.  No other regime in recent U.S. history even comes close.  Obama, if elected, won't be able to touch Bush-Cheney in that department.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »

Regarding redistribution of wealth, the biggest culprit there has been the Bush Company.  No other regime in recent U.S. history even comes close.  Obama, if elected, won't be able to touch Bush-Cheney in that department.

I agree.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2008, 08:08:31 PM »

Wrong.  Trickle down economics has been proven time and time again. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2008, 08:11:20 PM »
He's offering more of an "improvement" than McCain.  ;)

Please enlighten me so I may knock down this myth.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2008, 08:18:34 PM »
"I did not kill Nicole" - OJ Simpson :P

Exactly.  OJ has been white for 24 years. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2008, 08:20:57 PM »
Wrong.  Trickle down economics has been proven time and time again. 

What?

Have you not heard that tremendous WHOOSH sound across what used to be middle class America? 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2008, 08:26:01 PM »
What?

Have you not heard that tremendous WHOOSH sound across what used to be middle class America? 

When the US gov't makes three or four times more money in taxes off of gasoline sales alone than the oil companies themselves and wants even more in repealing the tax breaks it does more damage to the middle class in two years of a democratic congress than 100+ years of a Bush presidency. 

Liberalism is the biggest threat to the middle class in America.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »
When the US gov't makes three or four times more money in taxes off of gasoline sales alone than the oil companies themselves and wants even more in repealing the tax breaks it does more damage to the middle class in two years of a democratic congress than 100+ years of a Bush presidency. 

Liberalism is the biggest threat to the middle class in America.

That's what the super-rich have trained you to think and I used to believe it, too...until Bush-Cheney came along and began stealing from all of us and our grandkids, too. 

The Republicans used to be about keeping more money in the taxpayers' pockets, but the Bush-Cheney Republicans have become Democrats in different clothing. 

Wake up, man...the current regime is anti-middle class.  The Dems want a *poor* middle class, but at least they aren't trying to squeeze us out of existence.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2008, 08:59:44 PM »

You're seriously missing the point.  He was referring to the election process, regardless of candidate.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2008, 09:02:14 PM »
I'm no McCain fan, but when I ask an Obama supporter to fill in the blanks with this question:  " I like Obama becasue he will do <blank> and it will be good for the country because <blank>",  I rarely get a straight answer.
Y

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2008, 09:10:36 PM »
I'm no McCain fan, but when I ask an Obama supporter to fill in the blanks with this question:  " I like Obama becasue he will do <blank> and it will be good for the country because <blank>",  I rarely get a straight answer.

1) he will bring 'change'   ::)

2) Bush policies have killed our economy

I don't agree with 1, but do agree with 2.  I don't believe that Obama is the solution, but being the anti-Bush does give him a decent argument.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »
That's what the super-rich have trained you to think and I used to believe it, too...until Bush-Cheney came along and began stealing from all of us and our grandkids, too. 

The Republicans used to be about keeping more money in the taxpayers' pockets, but the Bush-Cheney Republicans have become Democrats in different clothing. 

Wake up, man...the current regime is anti-middle class.  The Dems want a *poor* middle class, but at least they aren't trying to squeeze us out of existence.

No one trained me to think you imbicile.  This whinning you're doing about Bush doesn't help you one bit, especially if you use your dislike for him to justify voting for someone even WORSE.

Conservatives do not have a perfect track record but compared to that alternative you have to be kidding!  The Dems are doing everything they can squeeze us out of our paychecks, inheritance, private property, and civil liberties.  They have been for decades.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2008, 02:05:37 AM »
hussain will lose this coming election by a land slide it wotn even be close,,we already flow tons of money into mccain + the repulican party equiping him with more money,,you cant win election in usa if you are muslim that was raised in indonisia and named hussain ,,you cant win if you are arrogent black,,the polls right now are about same  which usuallyu means land alide for the republican and in mccain case it will be very very big win ,,,hussain obama is genetation nothingness and his only single chance to win is if gas prices touch 6$ on election day in eastern usa ,,,any other way he loses big,,gas wont be 6 $ by november,,it will be 4.79$  in eastern usa,,

barak hussain obama is a product of a left wing very liberal medica leaded by keith ulberman from msnbc and most of their hosts,,,the msnbc fellas will be all losing their jobs in the way they know it past november ,,usa will finish the job like always and get back into its place of greatness past the bush era which was catastrophic but had to be this way inorder for future generation to be safe,,

no pms please thank you
gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2008, 02:22:38 AM »
hussain will lose this coming election by a land slide it wotn even be close,,we already flow tons of money into mccain + the repulican party equiping him with more money,,you cant win election in usa if you are muslim that was raised in indonisia and named hussain ,,you cant win if you are arrogent black,,the polls right now are about same  which usuallyu means land alide for the republican and in mccain case it will be very very big win ,,,hussain obama is genetation nothingness and his only single chance to win is if gas prices touch 6$ on election day in eastern usa ,,,any other way he loses big,,gas wont be 6 $ by november,,it will be 4.79$  in eastern usa,,

barak hussain obama is a product of a left wing very liberal medica leaded by keith ulberman from msnbc and most of their hosts,,,the msnbc fellas will be all losing their jobs in the way they know it past november ,,usa will finish the job like always and get back into its place of greatness past the bush era which was catastrophic but had to be this way inorder for future generation to be safe,,

no pms please thank you
gh15 approved
NARC  ::)