Author Topic: 1999 Olympia, DVD screencaps look nothing like real life....  (Read 21780 times)

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
Re: 1999 Olympia, DVD screencaps look nothing like real life....
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2008, 03:00:53 PM »
kmhPhoto:

what exactly are you claiming?

that all these screencaps from 99 (and most other contests including the 93 olympia) are 'tampered with' or photoshopped?

or,

are you simply saying that how bodybuilders appear on film is different than how they appear in person up close?

these are two completely different things and as we can see, ND cannot tell the difference as he is orgasming over the idea that Ronnie may not have looked as good in 99 as he does in all the screencaps..

I haven't seen all the screen caps from every show, but a lot that have been put forward as evidence in various arguments have been.

How they appeared in person is the only thing that really matters.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »
hey ND, I am just giving you some time to figure out an excuse for when the 1999 Muscletime Ronnie pics get posted that blow away the 93 dorian muscletime pics.

because you are going to need some excuse, so starting figuring one out!

::)

But I have 95 shots that blow those away, and then in the Weider archives there are '02 shots of Ronnie that come close to blowing those away.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2008, 03:04:38 PM »
hey ND, I am just giving you some time to figure out an excuse for when the 1999 Muscletime Ronnie pics get posted that blow away the 93 dorian muscletime pics.

because you are going to need some excuse, so starting figuring one out!

I don't need excuses I don't fear ANYTHING you post of Ronnie 99 , I was posting 99 Olympia pics EONS ago well before you and your buddy were photoshopping pics  ;)

99 Olympia means nothing to you and Bizzy , no one thinks thats his best just you idiots lol and no wonder why you think its his best the pics you're using are photoshopped LMMFAO

I can't wait for the Muscle Time pics because they won't be ANYTHING like the garbage you've been posting  ;)

Question Ronnie what was your best Olympia?

Ronnie : I would have to say my first because my conditioning was spot-on lol

Who cares about 1999? I don't Dorian at his best was BIGGER , HARDER , DRIER , BETTER BALANCED and a BETTER POSER . 1999 pales in comparison to Dorian at his best  ;)

Hulkster = Busted

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2008, 03:05:20 PM »
I haven't seen all the screen caps from every show, but a lot that have been put forward as evidence in various arguments have been.

exactly, that was the point of this thread...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »

Thank you Great post ! pictures will NEVER replace actually being there.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2008, 03:06:14 PM »

Exactly. And since we are arguing with a person who's never even seen an IFBB contest, let alone a Mr. Olympia contest we can just assume this debate is over. Yates was and is superior  8)
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2008, 03:06:27 PM »
But I have 95 shots that blow those away, and then in the Weider archives there are '02 shots of Ronnie that come close to blowing those away.

Hulkster is getting hammered lol poor kid he's not to smart I feel bad for him lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »
Exactly. And since we are arguing with a person who's never even seen an IFBB contest, let alone a Mr. Olympia contest we can just assume this debate is over. Yates was and is superior  8)

Great post ! lol he came close once he caressed Nimrod King's calf lol does that count?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2008, 03:09:34 PM »
Given the sum of all visual evidence, Dorian looks superior. You just choose to post biased comparisons. ND is unbiased and fair, especially since he scanned all the pictures to begin with  ::)

Ha Ha Ha another classic post and true ! I scanned a lot of 99 Olympia pics I could care less about the 99 Olympia , him and Bizzy are the only guys claiming thats his best .

lol he's crushed someone call suicide prevention he's heading for the nearest bridge with a glossy singed 8X10 of Ronnie

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2008, 03:14:24 PM »
It is certainly true that the term meltdown is used far too often but even his biggest apologist would have to concede that it as an objective way as any of describing what Hulkster appears to be going through.  The fact he is unable to acknowledge his own problems merely serves to reinforce this sad state of affairs.  Does this guy not have a family who can offer him support?  It's not really fair to mock him anymore - as fun as it can be.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »
Thank you Great post ! pictures will NEVER replace actually being there.

yes, and thats why Neo and Iceman have quotes from 40 different pros/experts/writers etc who have all seen both Ronnie and dorian live and upclose and say that Ronnie at his best is unbeatable.

oh thats right - you forgot all that..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2008, 03:16:59 PM »
It is certainly true that the term meltdown is used far too often but even his biggest apologist would have to concede that it as an objective way as any of describing what Hulkster appears to be going through.  The fact he is unable to acknowledge his own problems merely serves to reinforce this sad state of affairs.  Does this guy not have a family who can offer him support?  It's not really fair to mock him anymore - as fun as it can be.

Great post !

Hulkster = dummy  :-\

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2008, 03:18:22 PM »

yes, but how can we assess that?

from pictures videos and screencaps..

if dorian looks worse than Ronnie in all three forms of media, then he is worse live and in person too.

and we have so many quotes of people to verify that...they were there live and in person.

sorry.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2008, 03:20:42 PM »
its funny: after years of dorian being not even given a second thought (as being able to beat Ronnie at his best) by the bb community at large, now we have people claiming that all visuals mean nothing LOL

how convenient.. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2008, 03:21:38 PM »

sorry.

No, sorry to you. Your "visual evidence" is flawed because a) you post biased comparisons and b) because your "screencaps" are not accurate as proven by Kevin and a graphic artist. You should know this since Ronnie looks substantially less impressive in every single photograph than in your "evidence." Furthermore, you refuting anything Kevin says regarding bodybuilding is utterly retarded and holds no credence.
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
quick! someone find an excuse for this Ronnie photo!

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2008, 03:23:18 PM »
yes, and thats why Neo and Iceman have quotes from 40 different pros/experts/writers etc who have all seen both Ronnie and dorian live and upclose and say that Ronnie at his best is unbeatable.

oh thats right - you forgot all that..

yeah like experts Greg Valentino  ::) and Flex Wheeler who thought he won in 1999 I'm sure you agree with that too  ;) and Flex who also had Ronnie in first place at the 2007 Mr Olympia lol his opinion is dead on the money LMMFAO

you're response is yet more flawed logic , argument ad populum lol you're a retard tell your ' University ' you want a refund , you were robbed .

40 ' experts ' can't be wrong classic appeal to numbers , couple with photoshopped pics and LIES you posted about quotes Shawn Ray commenting on Dorian's lack of hardness from 92-93 lol

kid do yourself a favor and stop posting you're exposed for the pathetic guy you are and the most ignorant person when it comes to competitive bobybuilding  ;)

Hulkster = sad  :'(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »
quick! someone find an excuse for this Ronnie photo!

Don't need any thats NOT the 99 Olympia screencap you keep clinging to and using

Ronnie looks great in that pic because he's in shape and it has great lighting period.

BIG DIFFERENCE between that and your photoshopped pics  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2008, 03:27:31 PM »
its funny: after years of dorian being not even given a second thought (as being able to beat Ronnie at his best) by the bb community at large, now we have people claiming that all visuals mean nothing LOL

Here we go the BB community at large my ass , Shawn Perine , Peter McGough , Kevin Horton , Lee Priest , Ernie Taylor , and Ronnie Coleman himself have all either said its to close to call or Yates would win , stop trying to find comfort in numbers now that you can't rely on your photoshoped pics anymore

more flawed logic by an INTERNET-FAN-BOY  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2008, 03:30:01 PM »

if dorian looks worse than Ronnie in all three forms of media, then he is worse live and in person too.

and we have so many quotes of people to verify that...they were there live and in person.

sorry.

Pics mean NOTHING compared to actually being there period. get over it and Yates only looks better in all media TO YOU and you're biased you see what you want

all the ' media ' you looked at you came to the conclusion Yates lost to Flex in 1993 and to Shawn & Kevin and Nasser in 1995 LMMFAO and Ronnie ' dominated ' in 2001 again what do you know about competitive bodybuilding when you type trash like this?

Nothing as usual  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2008, 03:31:38 PM »
the question still stands:

kmhphoto:

who photoshopped pics in your opinion:

ForcedReps? - the original poster in the truce thread way back when.
Bizzy?
Iceman?

you can't jump on here and imply that all these screencaps and videos are faked without offering some sort of proof.

tell us why in your opinion..and if you haven't seen all the shots and videos in question, then why are you passing judgement on shots you have never seen?

Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2008, 03:34:59 PM »

kmhphoto:

Bizzy?
Iceman?

you can't jump on here and imply that all these screencaps and videos are faked without offering some sort of proof.

tell us why in your opinion..

Simple. He looked at them and came to the conclusion that they do not represent what Ron looked like that evening. Unfortunately, you don't have that perspective and therefore have no grounds on which to contradict Kevin. Case closed.
Team Yates

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2008, 03:36:34 PM »

Untouched photos are the only evidence that someone can offer to support their argument. However unless they are taken under exactly the same conditions then they are not conclusive.
The only shots like those, would be the ones Bob Gardner used to shoot backstage.

I've lost track of what this argument is about ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2008, 03:36:49 PM »
Simple. He looked at them and came to the conclusion that they do not represent what Ron looked like that evening. Unfortunately, you don't have that perspective and therefore have no grounds on which to contradict Kevin. Case closed.

what about the dorian pics videos and screencaps?

he must not like anything like them either..

you guys aren't smart enough to realize the hole you are digging yourselves into with all this stuff...
Flower Boy Ran Away

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2008, 03:48:21 PM »

kmhphoto:

Bizzy?
Iceman?

tell us why in your opinion..and if you haven't seen all the shots and videos in question, then why are you passing judgement on shots you have never seen?

I've already said that I haven't seen all the shots that float around on the internet. However, apart from scanned shot of Dorian which you've conveniently posted in it's soft state, the others you've posted on this thread have been. I'm passing judgement on the ones you've posted.
Your arguments over who is better between Ronnie and Dorian are valid, unfortunately the material supplied is not conclusive.

How about a slight change of subject to discuss "Who would have been better, Dorian in 1999 if he hadn't been injured and continued or Ronnie?"

or

"Based on their fight records, who is the greatest heavyweight of all time, Ali or Marciano"

Then we can come back to this subject in 10 years time.