Author Topic: 3 weeks out  (Read 16221 times)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Re: 3 weeks out
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2008, 06:14:21 PM »
why do you assume people that dont approve of using illicit and illegal drugs are envious or haters?
especially when your injecting these drugs way before youve reached your natural limit.
coward's short cut and the easy way.
Naturals choose the harder but more worthy path than the drug takers

you just use that as an excuse to hide the fact that you envy the guy...

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2008, 06:14:37 PM »
The way I see it, I can hop on sauce at anytime, cut back on my training and diet...and rival most juicers.  Most juicers can't train natural, and completely transform their physique.
If making big gains naturally were easy, everyone would be doing it.  I would bet, the gym population would be cut in half, if people couldn't take drugs.
Most people out there training naturally, couldn't add 30lbs of lean mass if you paid them to.  Few have the dedication and conistency over time.  It's just how it is.

Croatch, I like you and you do bring teh funny, BUT, I have known many guys that juiced over my lifetime, and very few meet the criteria you outline. True, you got the young kid who might juice and work out hard while on a cycle, then quit working out and shrink up when he comes off because its not easy anymore. Most guys train very hard on a cycle to maximize the substance while on, to get their moneys worth. Why blow $700 or so and then not workout very hard or eat right? And the majority also train smart when coming off to maximize gains they have made. By and large, most AAS users are very smart, well thought out people.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2008, 06:14:40 PM »
fail

you are = you're

Fail, a new getbig staple.  Epic fail, also a nice touch.
Sad thing is, I started spelling you're correctly, just a few years back...haha
Utterly Harsh Fail
N

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2008, 06:14:49 PM »
Your 32? ...

He looks way younger. Healthy lifestyle you see and no age accelerating roids

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2008, 06:16:33 PM »
fail

you are = you're

What is really bad is that my degree is in English =P

I'm tired. STOP ATTACKING ME MAXX

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2008, 06:19:34 PM »
Croatch, I like you and you do bring teh funny, BUT, I have known many guys that juiced over my lifetime, and very few meet the criteria you outline. True, you got the young kid who might juice and work out hard while on a cycle, then quit working out and shrink up when he comes off because its not easy anymore. Most guys train very hard on a cycle to maximize the substance while on, to get their moneys worth. Why blow $700 or so and then not workout very hard or eat right? And the majority also train smart when coming off to maximize gains they have made. By and large, most AAS users are very smart, well thought out people.
I would disagree here.  Unless there's a controlled study, both are just opinions.  I wouldn't say there is any correlation between intelligence and ingesting drugs.
I don't discount that some may work hard/diet when on.  Point is, it's so simple to gain on drugs, it's laughable.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2008, 06:22:08 PM »
He looks way younger. Healthy lifestyle you see and no age accelerating roids
That has nothing to do with no drugs.  It's all proper breast meditation.  I have techniques that can shave a good 10 years off your appearance, if applied correctly on the right size titties.
N

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2008, 06:22:31 PM »
I would disagree here.  Unless there's a controlled study, both are just opinions.  I wouldn't say there is any correlation between intelligence and ingesting drugs.
I don't discount that some may work hard/diet when on.  Point is, it's so simple to gain on drugs, it's laughable.

Leave Spermios  >:(

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2008, 06:28:22 PM »

Not true at all. Their is a study out done by Rick Collins and his partners on AAS users. People were asked a multitude of questions and asked to fill out a questionarre anonymously. Overwhelmingly, the average AAS user was 30 years of age or above, a slight majority had a college degree and also made above the average salary for their age. It is easy to gain muscle on drugs, that is very true. But its also easier to squat with a belt. Its easier to run on a muddy field with cleets. Its easier to change channels on the TV with a remote than getting up and doing it manually. But what is the difference if the end user is happy with the outcome? The person is only affecting themselves and no one else. Why worry what everyone else does with their lives, from steroids to taking the elevator instead of the stairs? The outcome is the individuals way, and thats all that matters.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2008, 06:38:14 PM »
Not true at all. Their is a study out done by Rick Collins and his partners on AAS users. People were asked a multitude of questions and asked to fill out a questionarre anonymously. Overwhelmingly, the average AAS user was 30 years of age or above, a slight majority had a college degree and also made above the average salary for their age. It is easy to gain muscle on drugs, that is very true. But its also easier to squat with a belt. Its easier to run on a muddy field with cleets. Its easier to change channels on the TV with a remote than getting up and doing it manually. But what is the difference if the end user is happy with the outcome? The person is only affecting themselves and no one else. Why worry what everyone else does with their lives, from steroids to taking the elevator instead of the stairs? The outcome is the individuals way, and thats all that matters.
Good point.
I would take zero pride or feeling of accomplishment, knowing 30% of my gains are from drug use, then lie to random people about it, when someone asks me about working out.  I guess that's the difference here.
N

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2008, 06:39:22 PM »

Here is a link to the study  http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/12

Here is an abstract

Results
The majority of respondents did not initiate AAS use during adolescence and their NMAAS use was not motivated by athletics. The typical user was a Caucasian, highly-educated, gainfully employed professional approximately 30 years of age, who was earning an above-average income, was not active in organized sports, and whose use was motivated by increases in skeletal muscle mass, strength, and physical attractiveness. These findings question commonly held views of the typical NMAAS user and the associated underlying motivations.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2008, 06:42:40 PM »
Good point.
I would take zero pride or feeling of accomplishment, knowing 30% of my gains are from drug use, then lie to random people about it, when someone asks me about working out.  I guess that's the difference here.

Thats cool man, always good to be true to yourself first. But, you shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on guys like Stavios because he chose a different path. To each his own, as long as it doesn't affect you, let it be. If a juicer throws it in your face about being natural and calls you out, then by all means go at it.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2008, 06:44:52 PM »
Here is a link to the study  http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/12

Here is an abstract

Results
The majority of respondents did not initiate AAS use during adolescence and their NMAAS use was not motivated by athletics. The typical user was a Caucasian, highly-educated, gainfully employed professional approximately 30 years of age, who was earning an above-average income, was not active in organized sports, and whose use was motivated by increases in skeletal muscle mass, strength, and physical attractiveness. These findings question commonly held views of the typical NMAAS user and the associated underlying motivations.

In that study, that's what was found.  I'm sure I could do a study at my gym, that would show the average steroid users is below average intelligence, mixes gear with other drugs, never gained more than 20lbs naturally.
It's all in the test subjects.  You can come up with any conclusion you want on "studies".
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2008, 06:47:25 PM »
Thats cool man, always good to be true to yourself first. But, you shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on guys like Stavios because he chose a different path. To each his own, as long as it doesn't affect you, let it be. If a juicer throws it in your face about being natural and calls you out, then by all means go at it.
I have nothing against Stavios.  I simply don't give someone credit for taking drugs, then saying, "Hey, look what I "accomplished". " It means nothing to me.  I give credit to people who work for all their gains.  Guys who take gear and put on 20lbs are a dime a dozen.
N

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2008, 06:58:58 PM »
I have nothing against Stavios.  I simply don't give someone credit for taking drugs, then saying, "Hey, look what I "accomplished". " It means nothing to me.  I give credit to people who work for all their gains.  Guys who take gear and put on 20lbs are a dime a dozen.

So are guys with tanning bed tans, spiked hair, tribal tatoos, gallon water jugs in the gym, shaved body hair and a bad attitude. But hey, to each his own, right?

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2008, 07:00:34 PM »

man like you never ever used steroid ::)
TEAM WOLF

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2008, 07:09:57 PM »
So are guys with tanning bed tans, spiked hair, tribal tatoos, gallon water jugs in the gym, shaved body hair and a bad attitude. But hey, to each his own, right?
Yes, but not with above average genetics. ;)
man like you never ever used steroid ::)
No, I did them for 2 months and realized, this shit is for losers.  Then moved on to gain 50lbs with no drugs.
I suggest you try it yourself. ;)
N

AVBG

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2008, 07:15:51 PM »
great work Steve. 8)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2008, 07:16:41 PM »
Stavios, you look really good, excellent conditioning... congrats to you!!  8)
Time to coast through the next three weeks, dial it in, and have a great time at the show.   :)

Good for you!
:)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »
kid looks great and he's playing on a level playing field.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2008, 07:38:16 PM »
I don't like men and prefer the gentle touch of a woman

nice!!
I

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2008, 07:56:30 PM »
respect bump

exoslimjim

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2008, 09:20:05 PM »
crazy shoulder width... good chest shoulder tie in.

you're packing

Stavios

« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2008, 10:24:58 PM »
thanks a lot for the comments people, I appreciate you all took the time to make a comment even if it is to bitch about drug use, zooming the pictures to find injection spot or only to give a compliment  :)

I may post some more pictures in 2 weeks, it keeps me motivated and add pressure on me to stay on track